The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How Would You Get $10,000 in 30 Days?

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
People like yourself read whatever they want into the things that people say. I would never knock anyone for living on Ramen in a 1 bedroom apartment while they build their business in their parents garage. My point is that not everyone can live that way while they build from the ground up.

Call it life style servitude if you want, but everyone has a lifestyle to maintain. I won't watch my kids eat Ramen because I want to get rich quick. I'd rather have 100,000 saved over the course of a year to fund my projects and cover my nut.

Check your ego, yours' are the worst kind of posts to read in this great community.

No you are shielding yourself from the true discovery of your own excuses by being defensive. You won't get it now, but you may in the future.

I never lived in a 1 bedroom apartment and lived on ramen. I have the same (very close) situation to you, that has never stopped me from doing a thing. I never started any of the biz's i have built with 10k+, it's a silly excuse you are telling yourself. If you really want it, and you really have it in you, you get it any way you have to.

You will argue this up and down, i get it. There has been plenty like you in and out of this forum. I want to see you succeed, i really do. But you have to drop that "woe is me" attitude, take charge of your direction and go for what you want with any means possible.

There is a reason the 1% are the 1%, they were willing to get their hands dirty with out without money to start,or waiting for the right time, or waiting for that perfect idea....

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Spoonman check out the 10X Rule by Grant Cardone. Great resource for breaking through limiting beliefs.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Spoonman

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Dec 8, 2014
There are some great assumptions being made in this thread about my beliefs and my mindset.

You nor anyone who has commented knows anything of my life. I have expenses to cover, ie. My son's medical needs, my daughter's private education, my home, etc. My projects are capital and time intensive. Does that make me a victim? Hell no, I'm a provider and that takes first priority.

My belief is that quiting ones job without adequate resources to fund their startup and cover their expenses is unwise. It's about process rather than event, and each persons situation is unique. For now, I Continue to develop my product, my passive income streams, and to put away capital for my products launch and to cover expenses during the transition phase.

Georgy

Stranger in Moscow
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Mar 7, 2016
Canada
My belief is that quiting ones job without adequate resources to fund their startup and cover their expenses is unwise. It's about process rather than event, and each persons situation is unique. For now, I Continue to develop my product, my passive income streams, and to put away capital for my products launch and to cover expenses during the transition phase.

Look man, everyone's situation will be different. Everyone's road to success will be different. Some will be hard while others will be 2x, 5x, 10x harder. No path to success is easy and I think what everyone's trying to say here is that although you do have a lot on your back, the right mindset is to not let those things affect you and keep moving forward, keep being positive, continue being strong.

You're on these forums. You have a passion to get out of the rat race. You might have ideas for a business. These are positives. Continue with them!

You might say "How can I not let those things affect me???" (son's medical needs, my daughter's private education, my home). That's the mindset right there. Don't "think about these reasons to limit you". All it takes is one person to change your life around (ex: networking is for free). All it takes is to stumble upon one idea within your industry (ex: brokering is free).

The more you keep telling yourself about your "son's medical needs, daughter's private education, home bills", the harder it will be for your to start thinking like a winner and being in the right mindset to move forward.

We all have limitations. Especially for me, I started out with nothing to figure out a road to success. It was hard man. But I kept going at it despite my horrible situation. I kept learning, networking, putting myself out there; all of this was for free. But I learnt not to let my current situation in life keep affecting me and telling myself it will be hard to be successful due to A or B or C or D.

Good luck with your journey dude. It does start here :).

Last edited:

Armond

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 29, 2016
You're sent back in time to before you started your business. You still have all of your memories though. Just no acquaintances, friends, or business partners that helped you get to where you were. What would you do to get $10,000 in the next 30 days?
I would look for a mentor like myself to learn how to flip houses without using no cash or credit...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

freedomchaser

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Apr 26, 2016
I'm going to be making $10,000+ per day soon. The "plus" after that "$10,000" is like the asterisk next to the 73 home runs that Barry Bonds hit in one of his glorious "steroid-abusing" years (see below for demonstration).

The "plus," in other words, allows for my steroid-like money-making days.

@Thiago Machado should document it and announce a prompt end to the challenge @Cyriex posted (RIP to that thread, eaten by non-action taking noobs).

Hello @Ubermensch . I'm a 17 year old about to finish high school. I'm interested in how you got to $10k a day.

I live on the west coast and want to get in sales. I'm assuming sales got you there right?

Last edited:

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
You're sent back in time to before you started your business. You still have all of your memories though. Just no acquaintances, friends, or business partners that helped you get to where you were. What would you do to get $10,000 in the next 30 days?

I can teach you to make $10,000 in 30 days. Just sign up for my one month mentoring program. It only costs $5k and I'm accepting 2 clients.

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
I can teach you to make $10,000 in 30 days. Just sign up for my one month mentoring program. It only costs $5k and I'm accepting 2 clients.
The funny thing is, it's worth it.

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
How many PMs have you gotten so far...?

nradam123

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Mar 14, 2016
I'm on board with all of that. But being entrepreneurial with 0 dollars in the bank account is quite a challenge. Most people are not single with nothing to lose.

I have 2 kids and a wife, who need food, shelter, medical expenses, transportation, clothes, etc. Being a business person typically requires a cell phone, a neat appearance (clothes, car, haircut, hygiene). I think everyone should have a nest egg capable of covering expenses before venturing into entrepreneur land.

That said, while I have entrepreneurial dreams, and a try to apply fastlane values to my life whenever applicable, I can see the need for cash without necessarily having a get rich mentality.

Or you an just move to India.
Things are cheaper here :)

G

GuestUser141

I'm on board with all of that. But being entrepreneurial with 0 dollars in the bank account is quite a challenge. Most people are not single with nothing to lose.

I have 2 kids and a wife, who need food, shelter, medical expenses, transportation, clothes, etc. Being a business person typically requires a cell phone, a neat appearance (clothes, car, haircut, hygiene). I think everyone should have a nest egg capable of covering expenses before venturing into entrepreneur land.

That said, while I have entrepreneurial dreams, and a try to apply fastlane values to my life whenever applicable, I can see the need for cash without necessarily having a get rich mentality.

Sometimes being bold pays off - theirs the safe side of life and a pension to boot or a real life.

Get this wife to work,equality means not being sexist i.e she's had the kids whilst you paid the bills ,now let her share the other work load,finance generation.
School runs in the 4x4 do take some doing,but I here the seats are comfortable, may i suggest a little 2

marriage now there's an excuse not to take risk,

If she believes in "us" and wants the best for the family,then McDonalds it is ;)

Will she not look good in a suit,with a mobile and a good hair do

deepestblue

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
52%
Jun 11, 2011
Arizona
Help someone make $100M (No, not $100 Million, $100,000; the "M" means "000").

If u have marketing skillz, making someone $100M should not be an issue. Take a measly 10%. Game over. Enjoy ur $10,000. Make it into a systematized system and you're golden. There is ONLY abundance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
G

Guest3722A

If trading time for money is the only calculation that seems to fit and if you want a consistent 10k+ mo.,

1. get a cdl
2. Lease a tractor
3. Get memberships to load boards
4. Load up with tons of trips and back trips

You can gross over 250k easy but you'll never be home. Take your man-pill and do this for as long as your plan requires

conquer

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
327%
Apr 30, 2016
Create a 9x11 inch post card, color, double-sided, 16 advertising spots, 8 each side. Offer businesses a spot, selling point? You mail the card to 10k homes at a fraction of the cost (would cost $1500-$2k to do solo), you won't advertise any competitors (1 pizza shop, 1 salon on postcard etc.).

Offer each spot for $350 ($5600 gross)

Outsource graphics for each spot @ $30 per ad (-$480)

Printing cost (goprint.com) (-$1000)

Leverage EDDM (every door direct mail) by dropping off to different USPS locations (need a membership to drop all at one location)

Say you only average $2500 on each card just to get people to sign up quickly, do this for 4 different cities and you get $10k profit.

If your good with sales you could fill 1 card in 1 week.

GerTranslator

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
May 9, 2016
Siegen, Germany or Tokyo, Japan
I work as a freelance translator and tend to have months, where I earn 10.000 Dollars. It is not regularly though and you have to do a lot of difficult work.

AdMachine

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 27, 2016
10k in 30 days - realistic, sure. Depending on your professional and selling skills chances grow upon the level of both. Business is a combination of 2 areas: a product/service itself and marketing.

I can say that sales skill is the most important for money. Market analysis, ideal customer avatar, sales funnel can get you there really fast.

Hope this stuff makes a difference for at least 1 proactive online moneymaking hustler!

Ubermensch

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 7, 2008
Chicago
10k in 30 days - realistic, sure.

@axiom
@ChasingPaper
@Cyriex
@Thiago Machado $10,000k in 30 days...?

Not sure if it's "realistic" for me to even think about slowing down to this silly hypothetical level.

Thank the gods I am in sales and I can close.

Thank reality itself that everything is the way it is, and everything is all connected.

You don't have buildings without construction. You don't have commercial real estate without construction.

Without all of the office buildings, and hospitals, and universities, and public schools, and industrial warehouses, and manufacturing plants that are all built by construction, all of that construction creates the energy market.

That's why construction always provides opportunities.

That is why - depending on the source you read - the global construction market is a $7,000,000,000,000 (Trillion dollar) to $15,000,000,000,000 (Trillion dollar) industry.

It is the foundation beneath everything.

D

Deleted35442

@axiom
@ChasingPaper
@Cyriex
@Thiago Machado $10,000k in 30 days...?

Not sure if it's "realistic" for me to even think about slowing down to this silly hypothetical level.

Thank the gods I am in sales and I can close.

Thank reality itself that everything is the way it is, and everything is all connected.

You don't have buildings without construction. You don't have commercial real estate without construction.

Without all of the office buildings, and hospitals, and universities, and public schools, and industrial warehouses, and manufacturing plants that are all built by construction, all of that construction creates the energy market.

That's why construction always provides opportunities.

That is why - depending on the source you read - the global construction market is a $7,000,000,000,000 (Trillion dollar) to $15,000,000,000,000 (Trillion dollar) industry.

It is the foundation beneath everything.
@Ubermensch I almost wasn't going to reply to this thread too. I have absolutely 0 patience for guys like @Spoonman or the idiocy of threads like this to begin with. Enjoyed @JScott and @LightHouse posts though.

Guys coming on here basically wanting someone else to tee them up for success and be spoon fed a magical blueprint to fix their financial woes. It's not completely unreasonable but asking this for free is. Surprised how I charitably gave out this blueprint already and I haven't heard anyone follow up on it. It's a a surefire way to get at least a million in a year, two max using your time and then leveraging your time. Anyone can do this but I know few of you actually will. Nonetheless, my post was on the bottom of this page.

Business and sales is a grind. It's not for everyone. This goes for everything you guys are doing whether it be dropshipping, affiliate marketing, or trying to create "the next uber". More or less simple business models. None of this is like what you were fed in school. No one is watching over you. No one has any responsibility to guide you in the right direction. You and only you are accountable for the work and an expected baseline of knowledge for guys that make real money to want to work with you. Guys living entitled with the woe is me Spoonman mindset with two kids, a house, and that must have "private education" for their daughter.

Zerohedge writes about these kind of people and it's spot F*cking on: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-04-27/americas-entitled-and-doomed-upper-middle-class This "poor me" narrative is so unbecoming.

You want the money without the work and prefer to dwell on an excuse-based mentality rather than finding solutions. You should stick to working for others since you have the comfort of the amount of money you feel necessary to sustain your lifestyle and a lofty rigid framework of day-to-day expectations and weekly/bi-weekly pay. There are those of us however that prefer to be compensated for our results, not our time. It's on you to make something out of nothing. That's all.

Last edited by a moderator:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Zerohedge writes about these kind of people and it's spot F*cking on: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-04-27/americas-entitled-and-doomed-upper-middle-class This "poor me" narrative is so unbecoming.

You want the money without the work and prefer to dwell on an excuse-based mentality rather than finding solutions. You should stick to working for others since you have the comfort of the amount of money you feel necessary to sustain your lifestyle and a lofty rigid framework of day-to-day expectations and weekly/bi-weekly pay. There are those of us however that prefer to be compensated for our results, not our time. It's on you to make something out of nothing. That's all.

That article is worth a read.

Here's the source article it referenced:

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2016/05/my-secret-shame/476415/

It really was a tough read ... "I'm responsible for XYZ, but XYZ was because of unscrupulous lenders, income stagnation, blah blah" -- In other words, the guy has taken no responsibility and is a classic entitled victim. Not sure the world will survive if his daughter can't go to Stanford.

JohnZ123

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
169%
Jan 23, 2014
@Ubermensch I almost wasn't going to reply to this thread too. I have absolutely 0 patience for guys like @Spoonman or the idiocy of threads like this to begin with. Enjoyed @JScott and @LightHouse posts though.

Guys coming on here basically wanting someone else to tee them up for success and be spoon fed a magical blueprint to fix their financial woes. It's not completely unreasonable but asking this for free is. Surprised how I charitably gave out this blueprint already and I haven't heard anyone follow up on it. It's a a surefire way to get at least a million in a year, two max using your time and then leveraging your time. Anyone can do this but I know few of you actually will. Nonetheless, my post was on the bottom of this page.

Business and sales is a grind. It's not for everyone. This goes for everything you guys are doing whether it be dropshipping, affiliate marketing, or trying to create "the next uber". More or less simple business models. None of this is like what you were fed in school. No one is watching over you. No one has any responsibility to guide you in the right direction. You and only you are accountable for the work and an expected baseline of knowledge for guys that make real money to want to work with you. Guys living entitled with the woe is me Spoonman mindset with two kids, a house, and that must have "private education" for their daughter.

Agreed.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.