The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How Would You Get $10,000 in 30 Days?

Sanj Modha

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
315%
Feb 16, 2016
In Your Newsfeed
Aim for $100,000 in 30 days. You'll do it much faster. I did.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ubermensch

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 7, 2008
Chicago
This entire thread is premised on the idea of how to quickly stop being broke.

Better to focus on how to get rich forever.

Is the goal to get paid $10,000 in 30 days one time?

Or is the goal to get paid $10,000 every 30 days, for a guaranteed length of time (1 - 15 years)? Any rational person would prefer this over the former option.

Top salespeople make seven figures - or more - because they foster long-term relationships with clients that continually, reliably, and consistently bring in very healthy income.

When you sell high-ticket items (almost always B2B, unless you're managing wealthy people's assets), the sell price is usually seven figures. Even if you make a just 1% of the total value of the contract, that's a client that makes you tens of thousands of dollars per year, thousands a month.

Rainmaking top producers, would scoff at the notion of making a quick $10,000 in 30 days, because it reflects the common simpleton's short-term mindset. They make they money -$50,000 - $100,000 per client (on average) - by fostering long-term (and potentially lifelong) relationships that consistently make them money.

Aim for $100,000 in 30 days. You'll do it much faster. I did.

lulz 10x rule 4 the win bro

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
I see this thread like asking how do I gain/lose 10kg in a month - don't eat or use steroids. Not exactly a long term solution.

Now how do I get to X weight over time and maintain that healthily? Completely different answer.

To give an example Mr Coolest Cooler on kickstarter focused on making big bucks in as short as possible. Result - no long term vision, horrible customer feedback, failing business, destroyed personal reputation.

https://www.kickstarter.com/project...t-century-cooler-thats-actually/posts/1582163 (read comments)

Focus on sustainable growth and laying the foundations for success. Plenty of people on here clear over 10k a month but they probably didn't do it first month.

smartman

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Apr 7, 2013
This thread sucks and offers 0 value to this forum, much like the rash of "I'm about to make 69 million dollars" accountability threads.

If you want to make 10k in a month, go read the bootstrapping thread in the lamboforum and follow the recipe. If you have any questions, you've already failed. Go get a job application somewhere.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

jesseissorude

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
214%
Jun 12, 2014
Nashville
Weak mindset.

reminds me of the Amway shills who are trained to believe that anyone disagreeing with them or calling their business a pyramid scheme is "pissing on their bonfire"

/threadjack

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.