The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How to deal with a massive leads and qualify them.

Victor Cezar

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Jun 29, 2018
Brazil
Hello Guys!

First of all, sorry for my English it is not my native language.

Second, sorry for do not posted for so long time but I did this because I was focused building my business.

Well last year I started a fitness food business but things in the end didn't go right. I've learned a lot, I worked like never before and did "gazillions" (like MJ use to says) of entrepreneur courses and business management but I had to close everything.

In the end was an amazing experience and I am grateful for what a learned.

In November I started a new business about money loan, I hired few people and from November until now things went very faster than I expected.

Now I have a problem that I didn't find any solution until now.

Therefore, after long time I remembered about this forum and I had an idea to seek out the solution around here.

Why?

Well this forum is flooded of entrepreneurs and maybe someone around here already faced this challenge before.

So, here is the challenge.

This month I started to attract many leads to the point that I do not have hands enough to qualify them to my sales funnel.

I spend so much time and energy qualifying the lead and do not spend the necessary energy in those who will really buy from me.

I did a flowchart and found out that a chat bot could qualify the first sector of my sales funnel and my employees would only pay attention to those who would be passed by my chat bot to the second sector of my sales funnel.

I could escalate my campaigns without worry, because the same bot would be qualifying 1000 or 5000 leads without my effort.

But it needs to be integrated with a CRM where my all employees could manage my customers, everything needs to be integrated Chat Bot (for Whatsapp and messager) + CRM

I tried a lot of solutions but I found none that fits perfectly to my business.

Someone here knows and platform that I could inspect and maybe try to use?

I need opinions about this.

Maybe there is another way to automatize my flowchart that I don't know or cannot see.

Thank you guys!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Ismail941

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
May 7, 2019
I think Zapier is your best friend.

alexkuzmov

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Sep 20, 2019
Bulgaria
Hello Guys!

First of all, sorry for my English it is not my native language.

Second, sorry for do not posted for so long time but I did this because I was focused building my business.

Well last year I started a fitness food business but things in the end didn't go right. I've learned a lot, I worked like never before and did "gazillions" (like MJ use to says) of entrepreneur courses and business management but I had to close everything.

In the end was an amazing experience and I am grateful for what a learned.

In November I started a new business about money loan, I hired few people and from November until now things went very faster than I expected.

Now I have a problem that I didn't find any solution until now.

Therefore, after long time I remembered about this forum and I had an idea to seek out the solution around here.

Why?

Well this forum is flooded of entrepreneurs and maybe someone around here already faced this challenge before.

So, here is the challenge.

This month I started to attract many leads to the point that I do not have hands enough to qualify them to my sales funnel.

I spend so much time and energy qualifying the lead and do not spend the necessary energy in those who will really buy from me.

I did a flowchart and found out that a chat bot could qualify the first sector of my sales funnel and my employees would only pay attention to those who would be passed by my chat bot to the second sector of my sales funnel.

I could escalate my campaigns without worry, because the same bot would be qualifying 1000 or 5000 leads without my effort.

But it needs to be integrated with a CRM where my all employees could manage my customers, everything needs to be integrated Chat Bot (for Whatsapp and messager) + CRM

I tried a lot of solutions but I found none that fits perfectly to my business.

Someone here knows and platform that I could inspect and maybe try to use?

I need opinions about this.

Maybe there is another way to automatize my flowchart that I don't know or cannot see.

Thank you guys!
Can you list all of the chanels of communication that you have and how you use them exactly?
You mentioned Whatsapp and messenger(FB messenger?)
Also, how do you sort them currently?
Are you going through each message one at a time?
Are you using a CRM at the moment? If yes, which one?

Victor Cezar

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Jun 29, 2018
Brazil
Can you list all of the chanels of communication that you have and how you use them exactly?

You mentioned Whatsapp and messenger(FB messenger?)

Also, how do you sort them currently?

Are you going through each message one at a time?

Are you using a CRM at the moment? If yes, which one?

Well I promote my campaings to my main landing page where the lead fullfill 12 boxes that will be sent to my e-mail.

From my e-mail I upload de data to an excel file where I organize my leads and qualify them.

I take the phone filled in the landing page form and I send a message to my lead from whatsapp.

I'm having better percentual of answer from whatsapp than a phonecall.

I sort them by the amount of habitants of his city (I search on google), The amount of credit that he wants, and other informations, if you need I can make a detailed list of them.

My employee has a list of messages pre-defined according to our flowchart.

We don't have CRM, we are using excel

alexkuzmov

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Sep 20, 2019
Bulgaria
Well I promote my campaings to my main landing page where the lead fullfill 12 boxes that will be sent to my e-mail.
I`m assuming these boxes are some sort of checkboxes or select boxes? Please specify
Is the information, provided by these boxes, what you use to qualifying the leads OR is there additional information needed?

I take the phone filled in the landing page form and I send a message to my lead from whatsapp.
I`m assuming you message them the questions about city, amount of credit and other info.
Are these the questions that you want to automate?
Example: Lead fills info on your landing page, then the bot sends a message with questions in Whatsapp/Messanger?

My employee has a list of messages pre-defined according to our flowchart.
This list of messages is what they send after the lead answers the initial questions?

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

Victor Cezar

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Jun 29, 2018
Brazil
I`m assuming these boxes are some sort of checkboxes or select boxes? Please specify
Is the information, provided by these boxes, what you use to qualifying the leads OR is there additional information needed?

I`m assuming you message them the questions about city, amount of credit and other info.
Are these the questions that you want to automate?
Example: Lead fills info on your landing page, then the bot sends a message with questions in Whatsapp/Messanger?

This list of messages is what they send after the lead answers the initial questions?

It is a complex qualifying process.

Let me write down in more details

The lead arrives to my LP and fulfill (typing) these boxes:

1. Name
2. Email
3. Birthday date
4. Phone number
5. City of his property
6. Address of his property
7. If he has the documents of the house
8. How much loan he needs
9. How much his property is rated
10. Reason of the loan
11. His ID
To be more precisely, I think I didn't let this specified. To my lead order a loan he needs to give a property in warranty.

So in this first filter I exclude leads which:

1. Wants loan less then U$50.000,00
2. The loan needs to be until 50% of the value of his property
3. The city of his property has to be more then 100.000,00 of habitants
4. If his age is equal or more than 18.

After this filter, I can select some that could be my potentials clients.

After this my employee take his phone number add in my business whatsapp and send a message to him asking a lot of question like:

His income, if someone will increase this income with him, it is his wife? which are her ID, and how much is her income?

The property has debts? If yes how much and what kind of debt?

The property is paid off? No? How much left to be paid?

All these questions and their order of importance are in my flowchart.

So I wanted to the chat bot (so I would forget about the form from my main LP and add a chat button that directs to whatsapp) to sort my lead with the question from the first form and the questions that I have in my flowchart.

In the end if this lead is really qualified, the next step would be my employee to check his ID in the government system if he has any judicial process that could break the whole process of his loan

The whole process of loan analysis take at least 40 days.

So, I wanted to my employee start to act in the ID searching on government system and my bot would do the whole work before this.

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Oct 20, 2012
You want to use something like:

or

and just ask for the pre-qualifying questions, I don't know what they are.... but perhaps they are...

How much do you want to borrow? $10k to 30k, $30k to $50k, $50k to $100k, $100k+...
Do you want to borrow more than 50% of the property's market value? yes/ no
Select city your property is in .... (city 1, city 2,.... other city/town).
Are you at least 18 years old?

You pre-enter the cities that you know have at least 100k people living there, then you know if someone clicks another city/town that they are in a smaller town.

And you can automatically disqualify people based on the data they enter and redirect them to 1 page.

And if they qualify, then you can redirect them to another page that says, "congratz you qualify ... in order to be able to help you, please provide us with more info about yourself and your property."

And its in step 2, that you ask for the other info about their property etc.

You might be able to find freelancers on Fiverr.com that can help you with this, or on upwork.com

I would do it, but I'm too lazy to do these types of jobs. I know Survey Gizmo does this feature and you can integrate it with Zapier. (you can hire people on fiverr to help you with that too).

I think typeform offers the same features - and it looks much better.

Victor Cezar

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Jun 29, 2018
Brazil
You want to use something like:

or

and just ask for the pre-qualifying questions, I don't know what they are.... but perhaps they are...

How much do you want to borrow? $10k to 30k, $30k to $50k, $50k to $100k, $100k+...

Do you want to borrow more than 50% of the property's market value? yes/ no

Select city your property is in .... (city 1, city 2,.... other city/town).

Are you at least 18 years old?

You pre-enter the cities that you know have at least 100k people living there, then you know if someone clicks another city/town that they are in a smaller town.

And you can automatically disqualify people based on the data they enter and redirect them to 1 page.

And if they qualify, then you can redirect them to another page that says, "congratz you qualify ... in order to be able to help you, please provide us with more info about yourself and your property."

And its in step 2, that you ask for the other info about their property etc.

You might be able to find freelancers on Fiverr.com that can help you with this, or on upwork.com

I would do it, but I'm too lazy to do these types of jobs. I know Survey Gizmo does this feature and you can integrate it with Zapier. (you can hire people on fiverr to help you with that too).

I think typeform offers the same features - and it looks much better.

Thank you for your help.

We have a partner, which hosts our website and make any maintenance that we need.

Yesterday I thought to have a meeting with them this next Monday to see if they can make a more complex form that would do what I said in the last post.

In meanwhile, today I will be checking these two tools which you recommended to me :)

Sounds like you need a multi-step form that integrates into a CRM

Yes would be perfect, but if in this first act I could adjust just my form to filter my leads would helping me a lot already

alexkuzmov

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Sep 20, 2019
Bulgaria
It is a complex qualifying process.

Let me write down in more details

The lead arrives to my LP and fulfill (typing) these boxes:

1. Name
2. Email
3. Birthday date
4. Phone number
5. City of his property
6. Address of his property
7. If he has the documents of the house
8. How much loan he needs
9. How much his property is rated
10. Reason of the loan
11. His ID
To be more precisely, I think I didn't let this specified. To my lead order a loan he needs to give a property in warranty.

So in this first filter I exclude leads which:

After this filter, I can select some that could be my potentials clients.

After this my employee take his phone number add in my business whatsapp and send a message to him asking a lot of question like:

His income, if someone will increase this income with him, it is his wife? which are her ID, and how much is her income?

The property has debts? If yes how much and what kind of debt?

The property is paid off? No? How much left to be paid?

All these questions and their order of importance are in my flowchart.

So I wanted to the chat bot (so I would forget about the form from my main LP and add a chat button that directs to whatsapp) to sort my lead with the question from the first form and the questions that I have in my flowchart.

In the end if this lead is really qualified, the next step would be my employee to check his ID in the government system if he has any judicial process that could break the whole process of his loan

The whole process of loan analysis take at least 40 days.

So, I wanted to my employee start to act in the ID searching on government system and my bot would do the whole work before this.
I did a little digging around and here is what I found.

Whatsapp has partnered with Twilio.
You can find all you need about sending messages in whatsapp through Twilio here: Twilio API for WhatsApp Quickstarts
And here is a guide on how to build a chatbot using Twilio: Build a Chatbot with Twilio Studio
You can couple these together to get exactly what you want.

From what you`ve written and based on others`suggestions here is what I`m thinking

First things first, you`ll need a CRM which will handle the information coming from your landing page and your chatbot.
I dont know if there are ready made systems that you can use, but you can always use something custom.

Option 1: Retain your current email form.
You can have leads enter data and have said data validated in the current form you have.
When the form is submitted it can send the data to your CRM and the CRM can notify you with an email(you and/or other people)
Once the data is stored in the Database of your CRM, you can have a backend script(crontab script) which will monitor new entries, filter them and prompt a chatbot to contact the leads through the Twilio API.
After the chatbot has finished the questions it can filter crap data and send leads which have supplied valid answers to your CRM.
From then on you`ll have a nice list of pre-screend leads to work with

Pro: You can expand into chatbots for different messengers easily
Con: A bit complicated to build, more points of potential faillure, slower proccess(but still much faster than what you have right now)

Option 2: Replace the current email form with a "Start Conversation in Whatsapp" button.
Instead of filling all the boxes you have in your form, you can have the chatbot ask those questions as well.
From then on the chatbot again sends the info to your CRM.

Pro: Simpler to build and maintain.
Con: You`ll start out only with whatsapp, harder to expand into other messangers.

I hope this helps.
If you need help setting this system up, PM me, we can figure something out.

Victor Cezar

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Jun 29, 2018
Brazil
I did a little digging around and here is what I found.

Whatsapp has partnered with Twilio.
You can find all you need about sending messages in whatsapp through Twilio here: Twilio API for WhatsApp Quickstarts
And here is a guide on how to build a chatbot using Twilio: Build a Chatbot with Twilio Studio
You can couple these together to get exactly what you want.

From what you`ve written and based on others`suggestions here is what I`m thinking

First things first, you`ll need a CRM which will handle the information coming from your landing page and your chatbot.
I dont know if there are ready made systems that you can use, but you can always use something custom.

Option 1: Retain your current email form.
You can have leads enter data and have said data validated in the current form you have.
When the form is submitted it can send the data to your CRM and the CRM can notify you with an email(you and/or other people)
Once the data is stored in the Database of your CRM, you can have a backend script(crontab script) which will monitor new entries, filter them and prompt a chatbot to contact the leads through the Twilio API.
After the chatbot has finished the questions it can filter crap data and send leads which have supplied valid answers to your CRM.
From then on you`ll have a nice list of pre-screend leads to work with

Pro: You can expand into chatbots for different messengers easily
Con: A bit complicated to build, more points of potential faillure, slower proccess(but still much faster than what you have right now)

Option 2: Replace the current email form with a "Start Conversation in Whatsapp" button.
Instead of filling all the boxes you have in your form, you can have the chatbot ask those questions as well.
From then on the chatbot again sends the info to your CRM.

Pro: Simpler to build and maintain.
Con: You`ll start out only with whatsapp, harder to expand into other messangers.

I hope this helps.
If you need help setting this system up, PM me, we can figure something out.

OMG thank you very much.

There is a lot of value here.

Hold my like :D

I will have a meeting with a partner this next Wednesday, until there I will be checking this solution that you provided me and I will give a feedback.

Cheers

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.