The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How I Got Over 50k Views To My Posts and Gained 700 Subs In 2 Months

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swjedinight

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jul 23, 2019
How is that on autopilot if you have to find the items to buy and sell and do it yourself? Do you have workers doing that part? What’s the net profit per month from that?
Autopilot just meaning I’m not currently growing it. Just doing the same things over and over and getting the same results. I make mid 4 figures a month from it.

Swjedinight

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jul 23, 2019
Gotcha. So your main goal is to build up the YouTube thing?
Yea, my main goal would be to build my brand.
I plan to do this by helping as many people as I can.
If I can show you an easier way to do something, help you make your first monies online or show you that one tip you were missing, then you’ll be more likely to show support.
You might be a complete master of amazon FBA but don’t know Jack about affiliate marketing or brand building. (Not that I’m a master by any means)

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
giphy-2.gif

Reactions: SDE

Primeperiwinkle

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Nov 30, 2018
*starts chanting to self
Plz don’t let this be the next Over 35 thread. PLLLLZZZZ don’t let this be..

Oh screw it. I’m gettin marshmallows.
Where’s @Raoul Duke?

daivey

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Apr 6, 2014
oh man this OP is a baller..5 figures a month on publishing.4 figures a month selling shit on ebay.
writing style of a 12 year old...

yep

Here in my garage... Knawledge.....

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Swjedinight

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jul 23, 2019
oh great, another 15 year old internet self help business expert guru!!!!
I’m 37 with 4 kids a wife and child support payments.
You seem to be bored.
oh man this OP is a baller..5 figures a month on publishing.4 figures a month selling shit on ebay.
writing style of a 12 year old...

yep

Here in my garage... Knawledge.....
Most people don’t make a dime online. Somewhere in the range of 95% of people fail.
I understand the allure of being mean behind a keyboard.
I hope that isn’t your great claim to fame.

Oh wait it is. Almost all your posts on this forum is bashing other people and very little (if any) is of ACTUAL value.

What was it you actually do (other than accuse people of being Tai Lopez and of being 16?

Last edited:

broswoodwork

Intermediate User of the Flying Guillotine
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
313%
Oct 16, 2015
You should flip through @Andy Black 's contributions, particularly under the query of "ban hammer", for what amounts to a how-to guide for adding a mountain of value that pulls forum members to your product/ service.

I think you'd hit your next 50k views faster, the viewers would likely be much higher quality, and you'd probably have your links stripped less frequently.

Good luck to you and much respect for trying to get ahead with an information based product. Seems like a tough gig to get your name out there and get the motor running in a clean way. The allure of spamming must be almost irresistible.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

Swjedinight

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jul 23, 2019
You should flip through @Andy Black 's contributions, particularly under the query of "ban hammer", for what amounts to a how-to guide for adding a mountain of value that pulls forum members to your product/ service.

I think you'd hit your next 50k views faster, the viewers would likely be much higher quality, and you'd probably have your links stripped less frequently.

Good luck to you and much respect for trying to get ahead with an information based product. Seems like a tough gig to get your name out there and get the motor running in a clean way. The allure of spamming must be almost irresistible.
I know I came off strong but you guys are top notch and are great representatives of this forum.
Forum culture is a little tricky and almost always the new guy gets slammed.
Thanks for being different!

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I know I came off strong but you guys are top notch and are great representatives of this forum.
Thanks for being different!
I don’t believe forum cultures are that tricky and that new guys almost always get slammed. Maybe have a think why you believe that and I don’t.

Check out other people’s intros and compare them to yours. Heck, even go find my intro from over 5 years ago:

daivey

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Apr 6, 2014
I’m 37 with 4 kids a wife and child support payments.
You seem to be bored.

Most people don’t make a dime online. Somewhere in the range of 95% of people fail.
I understand the allure of being mean behind a keyboard.
I hope that isn’t your great claim to fame.

Oh wait it is. Almost all your posts on this forum is bashing other people and very little (if any) is of ACTUAL value.

What was it you actually do (other than accuse people of being Tai Lopez and of being 16?

jesus, I feel sorry for you.
37, with 4 kids... yet you talk like you're 12.

never thought someone that has 'made it' needed to wag their epeen for attention so hard. with 4 kids youd think you get enough attention.

eldelnacho

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
Apr 22, 2019
I know how hard it is to get any traction with a new business.:run:

Try starting a brand in one of the toughest niches:bicep: online... "How To Make :moneybag:Money:cash: Online"

Any place that you try to promote your brand either won't allow any links, people are spamming it and now one is actually there to learn, or you have to pay a lot of money. :moneybag::moneybag:

I said SCREW all that and blasted:fire::fire: on through to get over 50k post views that netted in over 700 subs to my channel and over 30k views to my videos.

"But how do you do that if you can't link out??"

That's a really good question. You do it by giving out content that is so good that people :praise: CRAVE for more. They will seek out a way to subscribe to your channel to keep that gravy train of info coming through.

It's not all that difficult to find out what someones channel is on YouTube.

Take for instance this forum, If you checked out my profile :wideyed: you would prob find it. If you checked other posts I made, I'm sure you would find mention of it. (for the record a search on youtube of "WEALTH ATTITUDE" and you'll find my channel.)

The point is, if your info is good, people will hunt you down :bullseye: to make sure they don't miss any other golden nuggets you laid down.

Over the years I have paid a lot of money to have others mentor me to gain valuable business knowledge. Because of this, I have a vast understanding of online business and love to share that info:pencil: with people who wanna listen.

I don't know if you are one of those people who wanna listen, but if you do, listen closely...

I was able to accomplish all of this by giving people what they wanted. Honest ways to make money online and didn't ask them to subscribe or try and sell them on anything!

It sounds almost to simple but it is the truth. And I will continue to do so (well, I will sell crap, a Dad's gotta eat!) but I will give out great info that you could leap your business into the next step.

I hoped you liked my basic post on how I was able to get a ton of views and grow my channel.

I hope to talk to you in the comments below!! I'll tell you more if you ask nicely...

Erik
Go be fake somewhere else.

Attachments

• Didnt_read.gif
    Didnt_read.gif
    2.4 MB · Views: 4

Swjedinight

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jul 23, 2019
jesus, I feel sorry for you.
37, with 4 kids... yet you talk like you're 12.

never thought someone that has 'made it' needed to wag their epeen for attention so hard. with 4 kids youd think you get enough attention.
I mean, I’m sure you do/did/are good at something, but honestly I think your calling is poor attempts at making fun of others on forums.
You keep fighting the good fight.
Go be fake somewhere else.
See above.

Charnell

Block me if you're a quack
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
Oct 12, 2014
Kansas City
Forums are a lot like dive bars.

You have your regulars that have been coming for years. (Epic contributors)
Some folks that only come in to play pool on league night. (General users)
Bartenders that know how to handle the crowd. (Mods)
And an owner that has seen it all. (@MJ DeMarco)

Anyone is welcome, but there is a certain way things are done and if you come in on your first night out acting at a 10 when it's generally a 4, trying to play 90s hip hop when it's more of a country bar, you're going to be looked at funny.

However, if you come in, observe and try to fit in, you'll be met with open arms.

I hope you understand my analogy, whether you drink or not.

Swjedinight

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jul 23, 2019
Forums are a lot like dive bars.

You have your regulars that have been coming for years. (Epic contributors)
Some folks that only come in to play pool on league night. (General users)
Bartenders that know how to handle the crowd. (Mods)
And an owner that has seen it all. (@MJ DeMarco)

Anyone is welcome, but there is a certain way things are done and if you come in on your first night out acting at a 10 when it's generally a 4, trying to play 90s hip hop when it's more of a country bar, you're going to be looked at funny.

However, if you come in, observe and try to fit in, you'll be met with open arms.

I hope you understand my analogy, whether you drink or not.
I’m actually an alcoholic. I have 4.5 years of sobriety so I actually understand this analogy better then I care to admit.

Virgman

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
May 5, 2019
Las Vegas
When everyone is doing the same thing they all get the same results. I went left when everyone was going right.
I knew what I was doing.
It could have went one of a couple ways.
People could have loved it, hated it, or indifferent to it. I can work with the first two.

You seem to be sputtering out sentence fragments and trying your very best eminem som I’m going to just let this one go.
Hey try not to eat the glue Fabio Flintstone.

Well I agree with one thing. You definitely received a lot of attention for your post. I didn't even get one response and I introduced a brand new patented product that I created. Maybe next time I'll go with the large fonts, links and emoji's as well. At the least I'll get a response and not get ignored. Good job

broswoodwork

Intermediate User of the Flying Guillotine
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
313%
Oct 16, 2015
Well I agree with one thing. You definitely received a lot of attention for your post. I didn't even get one response and I introduced a brand new patented product that I created. Maybe next time I'll go with the large fonts, links and emoji's as well. At the least I'll get a response and not get ignored. Good job

This thread?

Maybe @Scot 's wholesale thread will help orient you in the right direction? NOTABLE! - You’re not selling wholesale?

Way over my head... hopefully someone can help. Good luck bro!

Swjedinight

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jul 23, 2019
Haven’t quite figured this forum out. Seems like a bunch of people who generally want to slam other people but provide little ACTUAL value.
Those who do provide value, although might not have liked my approach at least understood.
Thanks for the kind words.
MAYBE IF I WRITE LIKE THIS, IT WILL BE. :smile::blush::wideyed::blank::fistbump::praise:
Try it out.
Let me know if you get a thread above 50 responses and then you can make fun of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!