The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

How I Got Over 50k Views To My Posts and Gained 700 Subs In 2 Months

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swjedinight

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jul 23, 2019
I know how hard it is to get any traction with a new business.:run:

Try starting a brand in one of the toughest niches:bicep: online... "How To Make :moneybag:Money:cash: Online"

Any place that you try to promote your brand either won't allow any links, people are spamming it and now one is actually there to learn, or you have to pay a lot of money. :moneybag::moneybag:

I said SCREW all that and blasted:fire::fire: on through to get over 50k post views that netted in over 700 subs to my channel and over 30k views to my videos.

"But how do you do that if you can't link out??"

That's a really good question. You do it by giving out content that is so good that people :praise: CRAVE for more. They will seek out a way to subscribe to your channel to keep that gravy train of info coming through.

It's not all that difficult to find out what someones channel is on YouTube.

Take for instance this forum, If you checked out my profile :wideyed: you would prob find it. If you checked other posts I made, I'm sure you would find mention of it. (for the record a search on youtube of "WEALTH ATTITUDE" and you'll find my channel.)

The point is, if your info is good, people will hunt you down :bullseye: to make sure they don't miss any other golden nuggets you laid down.

Over the years I have paid a lot of money to have others mentor me to gain valuable business knowledge. Because of this, I have a vast understanding of online business and love to share that info:pencil: with people who wanna listen.

I don't know if you are one of those people who wanna listen, but if you do, listen closely...

I was able to accomplish all of this by giving people what they wanted. Honest ways to make money online and didn't ask them to subscribe or try and sell them on anything!

It sounds almost to simple but it is the truth. And I will continue to do so (well, I will sell crap, a Dad's gotta eat!) but I will give out great info that you could leap your business into the next step.

I hoped you liked my basic post on how I was able to get a ton of views and grow my channel.

I hope to talk to you in the comments below!! I'll tell you more if you ask nicely...

Erik

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

SYK

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Mar 24, 2014
Over the years I have paid a lot of money to have others mentor me to gain valuable business knowledge. Because of this, I have a vast understanding of online business and love to share that info:pencil: with people who wanna listen

Can you tell us about your actual business EXPERIENCE rather than your “business knowledge”? This just sounds like you bought a bunch of Tai Lopez courses...

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Wow, between the large font, the heavy use of emoticons, the exclamation points, the guru vibe, and the lack of any real introduction other than to backlink to a YT channel, this probably ain't gonna end well.

Try toning it down a bit and write in the normal forum font.

Once that is ironed out, hope you find some value here other than a place to drop your YT links.

snakesalesmancrop_8328.jpg

csalvato

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
May 5, 2014
Rocky Mountain West
This is copy & paste spam or spam to generate SEO signals (e.g. get someone to search for a keyword then click on something).

Just delete this shit imo.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

I'd like to give the guy a chance before bringing out the hammer. I've been trying to not be so quick to bounce folks, sometimes they just don't know the forum culture and they turn around.

But seeing this guy posted this stuff and quickly left, yes, the thread will be deleted within the hour...

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
My eyes!

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
i don't see any ⛓s posted... i say let it :rockon: and see if he's legit.. if he starts posting up ⛓s to 's then give him the :greenx::peace::bolt:

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
i don't see any ⛓s posted... i say let it and see if he's legit.. if he starts posting up ⛓s to 's then give him the

He posted links in his intro (which I deleted).

Swjedinight

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jul 23, 2019
Can you tell us about your actual business EXPERIENCE rather than your “business knowledge”? This just sounds like you bought a bunch of Tai Lopez courses...
Sure, I currently run an eBay business in multiple niches, one being the ever tough “men’s clothing”
I ran a publishing company on the Amazon Kindle platform that brought in just shy of 5 figures a month.
I also grew social media accounts for affiliate marketing as well as influencing.
I’m currently growing my brand which will be my main focus.

Swjedinight

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jul 23, 2019
Wow, between the large font, the heavy use of emoticons, the exclamation points, the guru vibe, and the lack of any real introduction other than to backlink to a YT channel, this probably ain't gonna end well.

Try toning it down a bit and write in the normal forum font.

Once that is ironed out, hope you find some value here other than a place to drop your YT links.

snakesalesmancrop_8328.jpg
This is copy & paste spam or spam to generate SEO signals (e.g. get someone to search for a keyword then click on something).

I'd like to give the guy a chance before bringing out the hammer. I've been trying to not be so quick to bounce folks, sometimes they just don't know the forum culture and they turn around.

But seeing this guy posted this stuff and quickly left, yes, the thread will be deleted within the hour...
i don't see any ⛓s posted... i say let it :rockon: and see if he's legit.. if he starts posting up ⛓s to 's then give him the :greenx::peace::bolt:
He posted links in his intro (which I deleted).
oh then screw em :peace: :peace: :peace:
Starting in a new forum has a learning curve.

Large font and emoticons are an attention getter and it’s sure gotten all of your attention.

I like to play by the rules and do have value to add as well as to learn.

As far as using the forum for SEO links, there are far easier ways to do that. There are a ton of forums that aren’t guarded and allow links.

As far to my link in my intro, I was suppose to be unlinked but didn’t stick.

I’m not innocent in linking just as I’m sure each and every one of you have links pointing to something of your own as well. I’m just new and unknown.

Sorry for the dazzle dazzle but I’d like to apologize for the general stirrings of today and look forward to making much more fun in the future.

Swjedinight

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jul 23, 2019
Interesting, your YouTube :clap:: says you only have 25,858 views. :playful:
And your last video :run::eyes: was all about turning :rat: spam into cash

:moneybag::cash:
Let me ask you something... did you actually watch the video?? I’ll bet you dollars to doughnuts you didn’t.

That video was about Facebook groups so I know you didn’t. You are cleverly using that video to cast me in a bad light.

Oh how devilish.

By the way, I’ve only been working on that channel for 2 months. I’d say that’s a miracle in this niche!

csalvato

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
May 5, 2014
Rocky Mountain West
Starting in a new forum has a learning curve.

How many threads here have you read?

Based on the behavior I'm seeing, it seems like you have a formula to start posting on forums and generate some hype. Maybe those forums have a culture that fosters that behavior.

However, if you read even just a few of the Gold/Noteable thread, the most recent threads, or the hot threads, you will see the culture here is very different.

At best, you just need to know your market and audience (which is WEALTH GENERATION 101, tbh).

Swjedinight

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jul 23, 2019
How many threads here have you read?

Based on the behavior I'm seeing, it seems like you have a formula to start posting on forums and generate some hype. Maybe those forums have a culture that fosters that behavior.

However, if you read even just a few of the Gold/Noteable thread, the most recent threads, or the hot threads, you will see the culture here is very different.

At best, you just need to know your market and audience (which is WEALTH GENERATION 101, tbh).
When everyone is doing the same thing they all get the same results. I went left when everyone was going right.
I knew what I was doing.
It could have went one of a couple ways.
People could have loved it, hated it, or indifferent to it. I can work with the first two.
Make money online was his mantra,
With a name like a Jedi but a body like Santa,
He came and saw but conquered he didn’t,
His only one skill is emojis not business.
You seem to be sputtering out sentence fragments and trying your very best eminem som I’m going to just let this one go.
Hey try not to eat the glue Fabio Flintstone.

Charnell

Block me if you're a quack
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
Oct 12, 2014
Kansas City
@Swjedinight serious question: what's your end game here? Here in this thread and here on the forum?

This isn't some locker room banter or riffing going on, people are legitimately not feeling you right now.

Maybe WarriorForum or BlackHatWorld is more up your alley?

Swjedinight

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jul 23, 2019
What are your current sources of income? Let’s talk business. What’s your main hustle? This YouTube thing? What’s your business?
I actually make nothing from my YouTube channel currently. I’m not even monetized yet. I’ll sell affiliate products and courses when it’s a bit bigger.
I’ll prob use paid ads and retarget people who have viewed my channel.
I have an eBay business on auto pilot currently.

Swjedinight

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jul 23, 2019
@Swjedinight serious question: what's your end game here? Here in this thread and here on the forum?

This isn't some locker room banter or riffing going on, people are legitimately not feeling you right now.

Maybe WarriorForum or BlackHatWorld is more up your alley?
I’m not everyone’s cup of tea. I get that.
I know not everyone will “feel” me.
You don’t even know what my ally is.
You think from 5 minutes of a forum post you’ve got me pegged?
Is this you’re polite way of telling me I’m not welcome??
Because I used a big font and some emotes?
I’m honestly glad I put you out of your comfort zone.
You’re not going to chase me off that easily. Brah.

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
629%
May 9, 2017
Washington State
I actually make nothing from my YouTube channel currently. I’m not even monetized yet. I’ll sell affiliate products and courses when it’s a bit bigger.
I’ll prob use paid ads and retarget people who have viewed my channel.
I have an eBay business on auto pilot currently.
How does your eBay business work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!