• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Trading Life for a Weekend?
    Build a Business, Build a Life.
    Unleash the Dream.

Become an UNSCRIPTED™Entrepreneur.

UNSCRIPTED™ Entrepreneurship is an entrepreneurial business strategy that unleashes dreams, frees time, and explodes your income—but more importantly, it changes your life forever. Make no mistake; this isn’t something you “try”— this is something you live.

FREE Download (Unscripted) FREE Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

FORUM SEARCH

Get answers about starting a business from real entrepreneurs. Powered by Google.

How has MJ ruined your life?

Discussion in 'Ideas, Needs, Concept Feedback' started by Tanishatheangel, Jan 3, 2018.

1. shubham525

shubham525 Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $488
  2. AngryBird

AngryBird New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $72
    I wish MJ had ruined my life 15 years ago.

MJ DeMarco likes this.
  3. thecocopod

thecocopod Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $140
    My mom asked me what I was doing one evening a few years back. I said I was watching the Bulls game. She asked how much they were paying me to watch the game. I immediately turned it off.

What you're saying, without punctuation, is that you'd rather watch the Super Bowl than work towards your future. Not MJ's fault. That's your choice.

Ross Morgan and MJ DeMarco like this.
  4. GMSI7D

GMSI7D Gold Contributor I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $446

don't laugh.

i was employed for years in many jobs in insurance companies.

there are only women in these jobs. At least in France.

this was a nightmare.

imagine trying to focus on your PC screen while women arround you are talking and laughing out loud about absurb women things : sex; clothes, the next bad boy on TV

this is insane. that's why i have never been able to keep a job in these conditions

the bosses fired me before i shut the door

Almantas likes this.
  5. ajmassaro

ajmassaro New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $34
    If you had used your example of the Super Bowl and view it as an opportunity, you could have sponsored a Super Bowl Square Contest and accepted donations in exchange for a square - you could have denounced that a percentage of those squares would be taken by the house (You) and regardless of the outcome of the game (which you stated you don't care about), you could have made a profit, while spending time with your family.

6. Process

Process Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $253
    He deprived me of any shot at being a career victim. DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!!!???
    • Not starting life with a negative 80k net worth
    • Taking tangible steps to my own goals
    • Figuring out things myself
    • Being accountable to myself
    • AdDinG Value BEforE DemAnDing SomeThINg iN RETURN!!
    EDIT: THAT MONSTER!

Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
    Kingmaker, MJ DeMarco and GMSI7D like this.
  7. GMSI7D

GMSI7D Gold Contributor I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $446
    this is interesting from my european point of view

you american guys are very aware of money, power, success

you have the right to bear guns, criticize people on TV and so on

we can't do any of these things easily in France . we can't say what we want, we can't buy guns like we want. we are over protected by the matrix. we are destroyed by taxes when we launch businesses

and so on.

so how will you use your freedom ?

this is funny that a french guy like me is searching for the truth , while you the free guys don't care about destroying the BS in your american society

while you have the possibility

this is beyond my IQ and understanding

Process likes this.
  8. Process

Process Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $253

Good question. A kind that gets me going...

Actually I'm pretty involved in freedom and "truth spreading" things on the Internet. Defining the nature would probably make the staff mad, since it would go into politics and spirituality.

For now, I've been giving free branding and outreach help to people I think have a message to spread and are committed to pushing their cart. Also, I've helped them with their merchandising since it is atrocious.

Some of these efforts have had significant results, others have been learning experiences.

That is about 15% of my time, the rest is focused on my own venture and last few clients.

Why would I do this? Well, I don't see the reason to do anything but: 1. Reach for my highest potential. 2. Avoid entanglements from trampling others. 3. Trade value for value with people who understand how to reciprocate.

Death/Intimidation doesn't faze me like it used to. Living for a defined purpose has minimized the chance of regrets ever flashing before my eyes. The reality is they don't even approve of themselves, so why'd I want them to approve of me? Their approval is worth less than fiat.