• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. The forum software will be upgraded on Sunday May 26th and may not look normal during the transition. Some functionality may be offline. This is TEMPORARY and is expected to last up to 8 hours.
  2. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

How do I create ideas and work it out?

Discussion in 'General Mindset, Motivation, Beliefs' started by Wiezel, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Wiezel

Wiezel Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $657
    I want to keep it short but when I look around the forum, I see many people creating companies and having good ideas.

My problem is I know I can reach my goals, work hard and build a company but somehow my mindset is still wrong because I can’t think of anything, I can create my business in.

How do I find out or start building my company in something which gives value and offers something that people really need (like the CENTS method)?

harlansjobs likes this.
  2. RazorCut

RazorCut Platinum Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $27,103
    You can start here:

NOTABLE! - 100 Unsexy Business Ideas: Name as many as you can!

Use that list as a starting point and see what your mind comes up with (don't worry that they are 'unsexy', just use it as a jumping off point).

As you read through create a separate list of new ideas as you come up with them. Go through that list and keep adding to them. Let it sit in your mind for a day or two then go back to it and see what appeals.

For example #5 on the list is:

5. Spice Production

That might make you think of a dedicated spice website selling certified premium 100% organic spices from around the globe.

Then PICK ONE, do your research and get busy.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2018
    YoungPadawan, harlansjobs and SMH like this.
  3. Wiezel

Wiezel Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $657
    Thank you for that.
    I do know that list but never thought of making a spin-off something listed there like in your example.

RazorCut likes this.
  4. eliquid

eliquid ( Jason Brown ) Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $50,795
    One thing I talk about a lot is authority.

What are you an authority in? By authority, I don't mean a guru or someone who is the smartest at something.

It's from authority that we can create value.

From value, you can start to help others.

Hope that helps.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.