José Sfeir
New Contributor
Hi!
My name is José Sfeir. I'm 25 years old and I'm from Chile. I finished my Bachelor's degree and I moved from my small city to the Capital and well, things are kind of not working.
I haven't found a job on my field, and most of people of my age are in the same situation. Now I have a shitty job, working on weekends and holidays and earning shitty amount of money. Well, thanks to my father R.I.P., I inherited some properties that I rented, so I have some extra cash, but life cost here is really expensive.
I read last year TMF and I found it awesome, but just recently I listened Unscripted and it kick my brain. We live in a society of egos, and I have my own issue (just count the words 'I' written here).
Now I want to start a business, and I'm able to learn whatever it takes in order to exit this rat race.
IT'S CLOBBERING TIME!
My name is José Sfeir. I'm 25 years old and I'm from Chile. I finished my Bachelor's degree and I moved from my small city to the Capital and well, things are kind of not working.
I haven't found a job on my field, and most of people of my age are in the same situation. Now I have a shitty job, working on weekends and holidays and earning shitty amount of money. Well, thanks to my father R.I.P., I inherited some properties that I rented, so I have some extra cash, but life cost here is really expensive.
I read last year TMF and I found it awesome, but just recently I listened Unscripted and it kick my brain. We live in a society of egos, and I have my own issue (just count the words 'I' written here).
Now I want to start a business, and I'm able to learn whatever it takes in order to exit this rat race.
IT'S CLOBBERING TIME!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
