What's new

Hi, I'm John

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

jmomcc

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Joined
Jul 10, 2014
Messages
41
Rep Bank
$230
User Power: 110%
Nice to meet you all.

I'm 31, I'm originally from Ireland but have lived in Korea for the past 9 years. Basically since the end of Uni. I thought I would follow the ESL path in Korea - get a uni job (with 4 months holidays!) - line up private work for extra cash - marry a Korean girl and settle in for the long haul. Except instead of that last step, I fell in love with and married a Canadian girl.

I'm going to be bursting out of my little safe cocoon this year and moving to Canada. I've re-trained as a technical writer and was originally planning to go into that field in Toronto.

I'm having second thoughts however. I want to keep that as backup plan but mostly I want to be responsible for myself and be somewhat free to travel and live in different places. This led me to think of owning and operating my own business.

I have 5/6 months before I move. I'm ingesting all the big threads on the forums and formulating what I want to do. My goal mostly is a change in mindset. Let's see how it goes.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni vu vji gusan, Kujp! Muult moli zua'si op vji sohjv qmedi. Vjisi esi mueft ug hsiev vjsieft jisi xovj muvt ug edvoupecmi opgusnevoup.

Og zua jewip'v guapf vji HUMF vjsieft ziv, hu vu vji gusan juni qehi epf dmodl vji HUMF vec up vji migv tofi. Tuni ug vjuti esi optqosevoupem, tuni jewi hsiev efwodi, epf tuni dupveop muvt ug pavt epf cumvt ecuav foggisipv vzqit ug catopittit.

Citv ug madl vu zua.

Q.T. O edvaemmz jewi e gsoipf vjev ot fuoph vji ITM vjoph op Tiuam sohjv pux.
 
Ximduni vu vji gusan, Kujp! Muult moli zua'si op vji sohjv qmedi. Vjisi esi mueft ug hsiev vjsieft jisi xovj muvt ug edvoupecmi opgusnevoup.

Og zua jewip'v guapf vji HUMF vjsieft ziv, hu vu vji gusan juni qehi epf dmodl vji HUMF vec up vji migv tofi. Tuni ug vjuti esi optqosevoupem, tuni jewi hsiev efwodi, epf tuni dupveop muvt ug pavt epf cumvt ecuav foggisipv vzqit ug catopittit.

Citv ug madl vu zua.

Q.T. O edvaemmz jewi e gsoipf vjev ot fuoph vji ITM vjoph op Tiuam sohjv pux.

Vjeplt hazt.

O'n huoph vjsuahj vji Humf qutv pux epf giimoph iyvsinimz nuvowevif. Ofiet esi emsiefz qisdumevoph.
 
Jo kujp epf ximduni. Hsiev vu jewi zua up cuesf jisi. Vji humf vjsieft jisi xomm disveopmz csoph dmesovz epf figopovoup gus zua huoph gusxesf. Huuf madl
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom