The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hello from Greece!

kkompoti

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
126%
Jul 23, 2016
Greece
Hello to everyone on this forum. I found the forum about a month ago.Real and great advise in here!
I have a reasonably payed job in my country. Trying to find the escape to become a fastlaner doing things on the side. Puting a lot of effort to it.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

kkompoti

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
126%
Jul 23, 2016
Greece
i am making my way up to make my first steps in making a bussiness. my plan is about agriculture but as a bussiness not as a job that will eat my time. is anyone in here involved in such a venture? would like to learn more about how to make it as an enterpreneur and not as a farmer.

Last edited:

5FOR2

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
May 10, 2016
Miami, FL
Yasas Kkompoti,

I'm Currently vacationing in Greece! Beautiful country and islands. Everyone is also so friendly. Very different from home (Miami).

Don't have much to add for business advice, but this forum is a wealth of information.

Good luck on your fast lane journey!

-Daniel

i work in the public sector as stated above in my country. i also been making my way up to make my first steps in making a bussiness. my plan is about agriculture but as a bussiness not as a job that will eat my time. is anyone in here involved in such a venture? would like to learn more about how to make it as an enterpreneur and not as a farmer.[/QUOT

DrKlau

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Mar 6, 2014
Are you kidding man? You say you 're in the public sector so you are already a fastlaner. At least in the sense that you collect an easy salary in advance of the next month and nobody can ever fire you! And I don't know if you show for work at all! Before you come here saying it is a big effort for you think of people in your country that have to work countless hours for 400 euros a month. Just tell us honestly are you willing to quit your job? Anyways no offence intended and I wish you good luck in everything you do.

kkompoti

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
126%
Jul 23, 2016
Greece
Are you kidding man? You say you 're in the public sector so you are already a fastlaner. At least in the sense that you collect an easy salary in advance of the next month and nobody can ever fire you! And I don't know if you show for work at all! Before you come here saying it is a big effort for you think of people in your country that have to work countless hours for 400 euros a month. Just tell us honestly are you willing to quit your job? Anyways no offence intended and I wish you good luck in everything you do.

Thanks for the insults! you went online and subscribed on this forum and your first post was this one. i will let the viewers decide what a person you may be! i believe that when insulting me... there is the deap desire inside you that you want to be in my position in the public sector.

yes i will quit my job when my business will be running in my terms. in my fastlane terms.(spoiler alert: there are people in the public sector in greece that want to quit!)

look at what you do and try to fix it! if you spend your time like this.... no fastlane is going to come to you. maybe on a slowlane public sector job in greece would be your niche!

also i must not tell my stories and my beliefs because as you state above i must think of the other people in my country that work for 400 euros? what exactly is that you are saying?
please feel free to read the book!

p.s. please feel free to answer in the private conversation i started with you. it would be better to have a fellow fastlaner and discuss with him in my own language.

kkompoti

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
126%
Jul 23, 2016
Greece
Yasas Kkompoti,

I'm Currently vacationing in Greece! Beautiful country and islands. Everyone is also so friendly. Very different from home (Miami).

hello daniel! where in greece are you vacationing? hope you enjoy your stay!

DrKlau

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Mar 6, 2014
I have read the book a long time ago (it really was an eye opener) and I am a long subscriber in this forum just did not feel the need to participate until I read that a Greek public servant who is set for life has a tough going. Believe me if I wanted to work in the public sector I easily could. I chose to go the hard way and form my own company. The fact is that I have some contracts with various public organizations - which I tried hard to avoid but because I am providing a unique service they couldn't find someone else for it - and I know first hand what is going on there so I thought I would clarify some things because people here are not really aware. I get so infuriated when I have an urgent paper to finish and I have to ask the employees of the organization for info and they tell me "not now I have to go fix my nails"(!) in the middle of the day. I have to admit though that there are a few jems in there but they are only a rare exception.
And I can't understand why you should be insulted with my post. This is the plain reality. If I did not have hair and someone called me bald should I be insulted? No because that's what I would be!
I really don't have anything against you, how would I actually since I have never met you.
So you are a clairvoyant and saw that no fastlane will be coming to me. Is this an insult or what. I must inform you that at my 45 I am already semiretired and in the position to fully retire anytime I want. I just love my occupation and I like that I am genuinely creating value for others.
Look now I am really busy and I don't see any point to continue this conversation here in public or privately. I just want to give you and everybody who is seriously thinking of starting an endeavour in Greece some well intended advice. Think again unless you have ties with local politicians.

Sent from my S7 EDGE using tapatalk

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
I have read the book a long time ago (it really was an eye opener) and I am a long subscriber in this forum just did not feel the need to participate until I read that a Greek public servant who is set for life has a tough going. Believe me if I wanted to work in the public sector I easily could. I chose to go the hard way and form my own company. The fact is that I have some contracts with various public organizations - which I tried hard to avoid but because I am providing a unique service they couldn't find someone else for it - and I know first hand what is going on there so I thought I would clarify some things because people here are not really aware. I get so infuriated when I have an urgent paper to finish and I have to ask the employees of the organization for info and they tell me "not now I have to go fix my nails"(!) in the middle of the day. I have to admit though that there are a few jems in there but they are only a rare exception.
And I can't understand why you should be insulted with my post. This is the plain reality. If I did not have hair and someone called me bald should I be insulted? No because that's what I would be!
I really don't have anything against you, how would I actually since I have never met you.
So you are a clairvoyant and saw that no fastlane will be coming to me. Is this an insult or what. I must inform you that at my 45 I am already semiretired and in the position to fully retire anytime I want. I just love my occupation and I like that I am genuinely creating value for others.
Look now I am really busy and I don't see any point to continue this conversation here in public or privately. I just want to give you and everybody who is seriously thinking of starting an endeavour in Greece some well intended advice. Think again unless you have ties with local politicians.

Sent from my S7 EDGE using tapatalk
Why are you dumping on the guy?

kkompoti

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
126%
Jul 23, 2016
Greece
never said that i get it rough. i am a reasonably well payed person. i just want to start something for myself and get in the fastlane. i want to get out of the upper middle class and move forward . that is my case.

my effort displayed in here is about the ventures i am activelly pursuing.not the ofice job i work from 7:30 to 15:00.

here in greece the big thing is to work in the public sector for the other viewers that don't get it. you are secured for life with a more than average paycheck. almost everybody wants to get in the public sector for that coziness.

i want to retire using the fastlane method. and i want to do it before 40 hits. thats why i found this forum. that's why i am here writing and expressing myself.

timmy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Jul 29, 2013
Ireland

Most fellow forum members would initiate a new coversation with something like "Welcome". Your wisdom / anger is clearly something that should be confined to a really small places on the ethernet.

No need for me to pour gasoline
on the smoldering logs..

MJ and mods need to address this type of hate/rage/rude/juvenile behaviour.

Get Right

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
477%
Jul 16, 2013
Sunny Florida

5FOR2

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
May 10, 2016
Miami, FL
hello daniel! where in greece are you vacationing? hope you enjoy your stay!

I stayed in Santorini, Mykonos, Piraeus and am currently in Neapoli. I'm here with a friend who's family is from this area. Going to tour around here and finish off the trip with the Acropolis at the end of the week. :)

-Daniel

kkompoti

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
126%
Jul 23, 2016
Greece
Both profiles say from Greece. One private, one government.

@kkompoti - Welcome to the forum!

i really now hate that i posted the job i do in here! didn't want this to happen!

i edited the above posts

Last edited:

Get Right

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
477%
Jul 16, 2013
Sunny Florida
i really now hate that i posted the job i do in here! didn't want this to happen!

We all come from different walks of life. I wouldn't worry about it (or edit your post).

mentalic

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
72%
Nov 26, 2012
Καλησπέρα :)

Hello from Greece too. I am building my own SaaS, already having customers from world wide. I would be happy to help in any way I can.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...