Hello everyone,
My name is Nikita and I come from beautiful Brandenburg in Germany. I studied and work in the public sector as a recruiter. Since I was born in a rural region of Siberia, where people are more concerned with surviving than living, a good education and a secure job played a central role in my upbringing. Entrepreneurship was something that did not belong in the reality of a Siberian village. I carried this mindset with me for a long time, even after moving to Germany. Clicking on a YouTube video that discussed MJ's book "The Fastlane Millionaire" was the starting point from which everything changed. Thank you, MJ, for this incredibly valuable knowledge! Today, I think my vehicle is well packed for the start of the journey. Unforgettable FTE, new 3Bs, and a clear, timeless MP are in the trunk. The desert will certainly be tough on me and demand a lot, but I expect challenges... and as MJ wrote, it wouldn't be worth it if it were easy.
I'm looking forward to everything that's coming! I'm looking forward to meeting so many like-minded people from whom I'm sure I can learn a lot. And I hope that one day I too will be able to offer value to people and help them.
Best regards,
Nikita
My name is Nikita and I come from beautiful Brandenburg in Germany. I studied and work in the public sector as a recruiter. Since I was born in a rural region of Siberia, where people are more concerned with surviving than living, a good education and a secure job played a central role in my upbringing. Entrepreneurship was something that did not belong in the reality of a Siberian village. I carried this mindset with me for a long time, even after moving to Germany. Clicking on a YouTube video that discussed MJ's book "The Fastlane Millionaire" was the starting point from which everything changed. Thank you, MJ, for this incredibly valuable knowledge! Today, I think my vehicle is well packed for the start of the journey. Unforgettable FTE, new 3Bs, and a clear, timeless MP are in the trunk. The desert will certainly be tough on me and demand a lot, but I expect challenges... and as MJ wrote, it wouldn't be worth it if it were easy.
I'm looking forward to everything that's coming! I'm looking forward to meeting so many like-minded people from whom I'm sure I can learn a lot. And I hope that one day I too will be able to offer value to people and help them.
Best regards,
Nikita
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
