What's new

Hello from Germany

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Ilija

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Mar 13, 2026
Messages
10
Location
Germany
Rep Bank
$220
User Power: 90%
Dear Forum Members,

I'm from Germany and, please bear with me, my written English skills are poor. So I'm using an AI to translate from German to American English and sometimes the other way around. You'll probably notice that in my posts, since AI translations still aren't perfect.

Three weeks ago I finished listening to "Unscripted " as an audiobook, read "Wealth Expo$ed" and I'm listening currently about 50% through "The Millionaire Fastlane ." Honestly, I was completely blown away by the mirror MJ holds up to me in that book. I was genuinely, firmly convinced that my decisions about how I handle money and savings — the way I've been doing it all along — were absolutely unique and individual choices. Seriously! AND THEN I READ ABOUT THIS EXACT BEHAVIOR (at least in part) IN THIS BOOK. And I read that the vast majority of people think and act the same way. Caught red-handed.

I was born in 1971 (yeah, yeah, I know…), studied architecture, and work in that field — not particularly happily. I made one attempt to change things for the better eleven years ago. I completed a part-time certification as an animal physiotherapist and started a side business, hoping to eventually build it into my main career. But I quickly realized I'd never reach an acceptable income that way unless I was grinding 50-hour weeks. That job is pure time-for-money trading. (I've since developed a different perspective on that, but getting into it here would take us too far off track.) I also had ideas like photography, graphic design, or web design — but nothing really grabbed me. Every idea turned out to be just another rat race, just a different color. Books and YouTube videos promising a fast AND easy path to wealth (print-on-demand T-shirts, dropshipping, etc. — seriously?) didn't convince me either.

But I'm stuck in a job with a glass ceiling above me. My salary has almost no room to grow, and union negotiations keep producing results that don't even keep up with inflation. On top of that, my retirement savings took a hit of over 25% six years ago. If I want to escape the slow creep of financial decline, I need to do something — and something different from what I've tried before. That's what led me, unfortunately, almost too late, to MJ's books and ultimately to this forum.

To successfully execute my project, it makes sense to surround myself with like-minded people.

I live on an old, former small farm in a rural area near the Belgian border — in the far west of Germany.

I'm looking forward to connecting with you, dear reader of my post.

Nikola (gender: female)
 
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jo,
Zua’si emsiefz e wivisep ug vjot gusan. Zua’wi ciip jisi gus vip ziest—xux. Cav vjisi esip’v vjev nepz qiuqmi gsun Hisnepz, Eatvsoe, us Txovbismepf jisi, esi vjisi?

Jemmu,
fa cotv ke tdjup iop Ashitviop op foitin Gusan. Tiov bijp Kejsip fecio, xux. Tu xejptoppoh woimi eat Fiavtdjmepf, Ötvissiodj ufis Tdjxiob topf jois ecis podjv ba gopfip, ufis?
 
Last edited:
Jemmu,
fa cotv ke tdjup iop Ashitviop op foitin Gusan. Tiov bijp Kejsip fecio, xux. Tu xejptoppoh woimi eat Fiavtdjmepf, Ötvissiodj ufis Tdjxiob topf jois ecis podjv ba gopfip, ufis?
Fet tvonnv.

Cvx vsz xsovoph op Iphmotj, et vjev't vji mephaehi ug vjot gusan :)

Vjisi esi raovi nepz atist gsun Hisnepz, Eatvsoe epf Txovbismepf edvaemmz. Ug duasti nutv atist esi gsun vji AT, topdi ovt AT cetif, cav ov't e raovi xusmfxofi qmedi xovj atist gsun epzxjisi esuapf vji hmuci.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom