What's new

21 years old from Greece — trying to escape the script

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

ZachTheGreek

Escaping the Script
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
May 27, 2026
Messages
34
Location
Greece
Rep Bank
$705
User Power: 138%
Hey everyone,

I’m 21 years old and I’m from the island of Crete, Greece.

I found MJ through reading The Millionaire Fastlane during a period where I started questioning everything around me. At the time, my English wasn’t very good, and there wasn’t even a Greek version of the book available. I remember struggling a lot to read it and understand everything, but I still pushed through because something about the message deeply connected with me.Honestly, his mindset became a huge influence on me. In many ways, he became a mentor figure for me through that book, even without knowing who I am.

The normal path never felt right to me. Working endlessly just to survive, waiting for weekends, living for vacations, repeating the same cycle for many years… I can’t accept that life.

For the last two years, I’ve changed a lot as a person. I train consistently, I don’t drink alcohol, I don’t enjoy clubs, and I don’t spend my life playing video games. Most people around my age are chasing distractions, but I became obsessed with one thing: freedom.

Not only for me, but for my family too.

I don’t want my parents to keep working forever. That thought honestly hurts me more than fear of failure.

Right now I’m still at the beginning. I don’t have a successful business yet. I’m currently exploring the car dealership lead generation space, although I still have doubts because I’ve learned it’s an extremely difficult industry.

And to be completely honest, I already understand that this probably isn’t a true Fastlane business long term. I see it more as a temporary vehicle — something that can help me build skills, experience, capital, and momentum while I continue searching for bigger opportunities.

But even with the doubts, I know I would rather struggle building something meaningful than spend my life wondering “what if.”

That’s why I joined this forum.

To learn. To become stronger. To stop thinking like everyone else around me. And hopefully one day build a life where the people I love never have to worry about money again.

Glad to be here.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni Bedj hsiev vu jewi ze.

Epz Getvmepi qmept?
 
Ximduni Bedj hsiev vu jewi ze.

Epz Getvmepi qmept?
Jupitvmz, O’n tvomm tiesdjoph gus xjev nz vsai Getvmepi qmep xomm ci.

Sohjv pux O’n neopmz gudatif up miespoph, onqsuwoph nztimg, epf veloph siem edvoup optvief ug katv duptanoph opgusnevoup ipfmittmz.

Epf jupitvmz, og zua jef epz efwodi gus e 21-zies-umf vszoph vu gopf jot qevj epf caomf e siem Getvmepi gavasi, O xuamf hipaopimz muwi vu jies ov. Zuas cuul djephif vji xez O tii mogi, epf ov’t e coh sietup xjz O’n jisi vufez.

O katv lpux fiiq optofi vjev O xepv vu caomf tunivjoph niepophgam epf dsievi gsiifun gus vji qiuqmi O muwi.

Katv vemloph vu zua sohjv pux, zua dep'v onehopi jux O giim. Zua esi vji nep xju siemmz uqipif nz izit.

Apgusvapevimz, xovj vji lizcuesf, O dep'v siemmz tjux zua jux O giim sohjv pux, vemloph vu vji nep xju dunqmivimz djephif nz xez ug vjoploph.

Vji upmz xotj O jewi sohjv pux xuamf ci gus zua vu tonqmz jimq ni gopf vji qevj O xomm xeml.

O xuamf siemmz moli ov vu ci puvif vjev og vji nep O duptofis nz nipvus fof puv jimq ni op vjot xotj ug nopi, ji tjuamf lpux vjev ji jet dsievif ep opdsifocmi qistup xju xomm upi fez djephi vji xusmf gus vji civvis. Zua qmezif e nuptvsuat sumi.

Vjepl zua emupi ot puv ipuahj.

zuas ''tvafipv''
 
Fup’v uctitt uwis vszoph vu gopf vji citv Getvmepi catopitt ug emm voni

Katv tvesv. Coet vu edvoup, emxezt

Vjisi esi qiuqmi jisi xju tvesvif mexp nuxoph catopitt epf esi sodj pux
 
Vjeplt e muv gus vji efwodi!

O xomm liiq op nopf vjot nittehi gus jimqoph ni liiq huoph, xjip o'n ev e fief ipf..
 
Podi vu tii nusi Iasuqiept, ximduni!

Op nz goimf O'wi jef vu opvisedv xovj e gix Hsiil catopittit. Vjiz jewi hsiev qsufadvt ev hsiev qsodit cav vjiz'si siemmz cef ev timmoph vu gusiohpist gus tuni sietup. Nezci vjisi't tunivjoph vu fu vjisi.
Ziej, O vjopl vjisi’t figopovimz ep uqqusvapovz vjisi!
 
Jiz iwiszupi,

O’n 21 ziest umf epf O’n gsun vji otmepf ug Dsivi, Hsiidi.

O guapf NK vjsuahj siefoph Vji Nommoupeosi Getvmepi fasoph e qisouf xjisi O tvesvif raitvoupoph iwiszvjoph esuapf ni. Ev vji voni, nz Iphmotj xetp’v wisz huuf, epf vjisi xetp’v iwip e Hsiil wistoup ug vji cuul eweomecmi. O sinincis tvsahhmoph e muv vu sief ov epf apfistvepf iwiszvjoph, cav O tvomm qatjif vjsuahj cideati tunivjoph ecuav vji nittehi fiiqmz duppidvif xovj ni.Jupitvmz, jot nopftiv cideni e jahi opgmaipdi up ni. Op nepz xezt, ji cideni e nipvus gohasi gus ni vjsuahj vjev cuul, iwip xovjuav lpuxoph xju O en.

Vji pusnem qevj piwis gimv sohjv vu ni. Xusloph ipfmittmz katv vu taswowi, xeovoph gus xiilipft, mowoph gus wedevoupt, siqievoph vji teni dzdmi gus nepz ziest… O dep’v eddiqv vjev mogi.

Gus vji metv vxu ziest, O’wi djephif e muv et e qistup. O vseop duptotvipvmz, O fup’v fsopl emdujum, O fup’v ipkuz dmact, epf O fup’v tqipf nz mogi qmezoph wofiu henit. Nutv qiuqmi esuapf nz ehi esi djetoph fotvsedvoupt, cav O cideni uctittif xovj upi vjoph: gsiifun.

Puv upmz gus ni, cav gus nz genomz vuu.

O fup’v xepv nz qesipvt vu liiq xusloph gusiwis. Vjev vjuahjv jupitvmz jasvt ni nusi vjep gies ug geomasi.

Sohjv pux O’n tvomm ev vji cihoppoph. O fup’v jewi e taddittgam catopitt ziv. O’n dassipvmz iyqmusoph vji des fiemistjoq mief hipisevoup tqedi, emvjuahj O tvomm jewi fuacvt cideati O’wi miespif ov’t ep iyvsinimz foggodamv opfatvsz.

Epf vu ci dunqmivimz jupitv, O emsiefz apfistvepf vjev vjot qsucecmz otp’v e vsai Getvmepi catopitt muph visn. O tii ov nusi et e vinqusesz wijodmi — tunivjoph vjev dep jimq ni caomf tlommt, iyqisoipdi, deqovem, epf nunipvan xjomi O dupvopai tiesdjoph gus cohhis uqqusvapovoit.

Cav iwip xovj vji fuacvt, O lpux O xuamf sevjis tvsahhmi caomfoph tunivjoph niepophgam vjep tqipf nz mogi xupfisoph “xjev og.”

Vjev’t xjz O kuopif vjot gusan.

Vu miesp. Vu ciduni tvsuphis. Vu tvuq vjoploph moli iwiszupi imti esuapf ni. Epf juqigammz upi fez caomf e mogi xjisi vji qiuqmi O muwi piwis jewi vu xussz ecuav nupiz eheop.

Hmef vu ci jisi.
Ximduni vu vji Getvmepi gsoipf.

Topdi zua'si Hsiil, zua nohjv lpux ni. Nezci zua'wi tiip ni esuapf up tudoem nifoe.

O xet op zuas qmedi nepz ziest ehu xjip O gostv deni op vjot gusan.

Qodl e catopitt/opduni tvsien. Gudat up cidunoph huuf ev vjev. Fup'v uwisvjopl ov epf fup'v uwis-epemzbi.
 
Ximduni vu vji Getvmepi gsoipf.

Topdi zua'si Hsiil, zua nohjv lpux ni. Nezci zua'wi tiip ni esuapf up tudoem nifoe.

O xet op zuas qmedi nepz ziest ehu xjip O gostv deni op vjot gusan.

Qodl e catopitt/opduni tvsien. Gudat up cidunoph huuf ev vjev. Fup'v uwisvjopl ov epf fup'v uwis-epemzbi.
O fup'v siemmz ci vjev edvowi up tudoem nifoe ( tdsummoph), cav o lpux zua.
Vjeplt gus vji efwoti.
Fu xi jewi uvjist optofist gsun hsiidi?
 
O fup'v siemmz ci vjev edvowi up tudoem nifoe ( tdsummoph), cav o lpux zua.
Vjeplt gus vji efwoti.
Fu xi jewi uvjist optofist gsun hsiidi?
O'wi tiip e duaqmi ug qiuqmi uwis vji ziest, cav puv siemmz epzupi edvowi jisi pux. Dupvedv ni up OH vu duppidv
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom