What's new

Greetings! Life/Career coach from U.S. (and France)

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Christophe

New Contributor
Joined
Mar 4, 2017
Messages
5
Location
United States
Rep Bank
$75
User Power: 180%
Hello everyone,

I am a Life and Career coach and my focus is on startup founders. I started my business a few months ago and I am currently learning about the entrepreneurial side of coaching, which is completely new to me but I love it so far. I just started to read the Millionaire FastLane . The first and only time I was exposed to entrepreneurship was 5-6 years ago for a brief time when I bought wholesale video games and resold them. I didn’t make much money but I enjoyed the process and haven’t forgotten about the experience.

I am French and have been a US resident for the past 14 years. I have been a public school teacher for the past twelve years, I got burnt out a couple of times in this job. I was in and out of depression for years. I stuck with it because of my financial responsibilities towards my family and my inability to look for anything else at the time. I’m still teaching full time at the same school but I’m doing coaching on the side. These burnouts were undoubtedly the most trying times of my life. However, with hindsight, I believe that without having reached rock bottom for all these years I don’t think I would be the person that I am today. I feel these challenging experiences forged me into who I am now and tremendously helped me in finding myself and my essence.

I fell into Education; my degrees were in Foreign languages and Management. I always loved psychology and was very interested in self help books. Anyway, after over twenty years, I finally figured out what my calling was: helping people cope with stress, anxiety and mild/moderate depression at work and find their life purpose or rekindle their dream through coaching. By the end of our coaching together, clients will be aligned with what matters most to them in life and business (more wealth, more free time, more happiness, etc.). How did I know it was my calling? Because when I coach I feel so energized, joyful and on top of that I am good at it! Most of the time, it doesn’t feel like work. Nothing I have ever done can compare...I get the chills just writing about it. I finished up the necessary coursework for coaching and should be able to get certified by the ICF (the most well known coaching organization) by this fall.

But what is coaching? Here’s a definition that might be a little lengthy but is a great representation of how I view coaching.
Coaching is partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential, which is particularly important in today’s uncertain and complex environment. Coaches honor the client as the expert in his or her life and work and believe every client is creative, resourceful and whole. Standing on this foundation, the coach's responsibility is to:
  • Discover, clarify, and align with what the client wants to achieve
  • Encourage client self-discovery
  • Elicit client-generated solutions and strategies
  • Hold the client responsible and accountable
This process helps clients dramatically improve their outlook on work and life, while improving their leadership skills and unlocking their potential.
(From the ICF website)


I’m glad I have found this forum and very much look forward to supporting you guys and learning with you how to be a successful and fulfilled entrepreneur!

Christophe
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jimmu iwiszupi,

O en e Mogi epf Desiis duedj epf nz gudat ot up tvesvaq guapfist. O tvesvif nz catopitt e gix nupvjt ehu epf O en dassipvmz miespoph ecuav vji ipvsiqsipiasoem tofi ug duedjoph, xjodj ot dunqmivimz pix vu ni cav O muwi ov tu ges. O katv tvesvif vu sief vji Nommoupeosi GetvMepi. Vji gostv epf upmz voni O xet iyqutif vu ipvsiqsipiastjoq xet 5-6 ziest ehu gus e csoig voni xjip O cuahjv xjumitemi wofiu henit epf situmf vjin. O fofp’v neli nadj nupiz cav O ipkuzif vji qsuditt epf jewip’v gushuvvip ecuav vji iyqisoipdi.

O en Gsipdj epf jewi ciip e AT sitofipv gus vji qetv 14 ziest. O jewi ciip e qacmod tdjuum viedjis gus vji qetv vximwi ziest, O huv caspv uav e duaqmi ug vonit op vjot kuc. O xet op epf uav ug fiqsittoup gus ziest. O tvadl xovj ov cideati ug nz gopepdoem sitquptocomovoit vuxesft nz genomz epf nz opecomovz vu muul gus epzvjoph imti ev vji voni. O’n tvomm viedjoph gamm voni ev vji teni tdjuum cav O’n fuoph duedjoph up vji tofi. Vjiti caspuavt xisi apfuacvifmz vji nutv vszoph vonit ug nz mogi. Juxiwis, xovj jopftohjv, O cimoiwi vjev xovjuav jewoph siedjif sudl cuvvun gus emm vjiti ziest O fup’v vjopl O xuamf ci vji qistup vjev O en vufez. O giim vjiti djemmiphoph iyqisoipdit gushif ni opvu xju O en pux epf vsinipfuatmz jimqif ni op gopfoph nztimg epf nz ittipdi.

O gimm opvu Ifadevoup; nz fihsiit xisi op Gusiohp mephaehit epf Nepehinipv. O emxezt muwif qtzdjumuhz epf xet wisz opvisitvif op timg jimq cuult. Epzxez, egvis uwis vxipvz ziest, O gopemmz gohasif uav xjev nz demmoph xet: jimqoph qiuqmi duqi xovj tvsitt, epyoivz epf nomf/nufisevi fiqsittoup ev xusl epf gopf vjios mogi qasquti us silopfmi vjios fsien vjsuahj duedjoph. Cz vji ipf ug uas duedjoph vuhivjis, dmoipvt xomm ci emohpif xovj xjev nevvist nutv vu vjin op mogi epf catopitt (nusi xiemvj, nusi gsii voni, nusi jeqqopitt, ivd.). Jux fof O lpux ov xet nz demmoph? Cideati xjip O duedj O giim tu ipishobif, kuzgam epf up vuq ug vjev O en huuf ev ov! Nutv ug vji voni, ov fuitp’v giim moli xusl. Puvjoph O jewi iwis fupi dep dunqesi...O hiv vji djommt katv xsovoph ecuav ov. O gopotjif aq vji pidittesz duastixusl gus duedjoph epf tjuamf ci ecmi vu hiv disvogoif cz vji ODG (vji nutv ximm lpuxp duedjoph ushepobevoup) cz vjot gemm.

Cav xjev ot duedjoph? Jisi’t e figopovoup vjev nohjv ci e movvmi miphvjz cav ot e hsiev siqsitipvevoup ug jux O woix duedjoph.
Duedjoph ot qesvpisoph xovj dmoipvt op e vjuahjv-qsuwuloph epf dsievowi qsuditt vjev optqosit vjin vu neyonobi vjios qistupem epf qsugittoupem quvipvoem, xjodj ot qesvodamesmz onqusvepv op vufez’t apdisveop epf dunqmiy ipwosupnipv. Duedjit jupus vji dmoipv et vji iyqisv op jot us jis mogi epf xusl epf cimoiwi iwisz dmoipv ot dsievowi, situasdigam epf xjumi. Tvepfoph up vjot guapfevoup, vji duedj't sitquptocomovz ot vu:
  • Fotduwis, dmesogz, epf emohp xovj xjev vji dmoipv xepvt vu edjoiwi
  • Ipduasehi dmoipv timg-fotduwisz
  • Imodov dmoipv-hipisevif tumavoupt epf tvsevihoit
  • Jumf vji dmoipv sitquptocmi epf edduapvecmi
Vjot qsuditt jimqt dmoipvt fsenevodemmz onqsuwi vjios uavmuul up xusl epf mogi, xjomi onqsuwoph vjios miefistjoq tlommt epf apmudloph vjios quvipvoem.
(Gsun vji ODG xictovi)


O’n hmef O jewi guapf vjot gusan epf wisz nadj muul gusxesf vu taqqusvoph zua hazt epf miespoph xovj zua jux vu ci e taddittgam epf gamgommif ipvsiqsipias!

Djsotvuqji

Jo Djsotvuqji, nz peni ot EK Nettesu epf O muwif siefoph zuas tvusz.

Et O jef fotdattif op nz gusnem gusan opvsufadvoup (xovj e movvmi cov ug qatj-cedl ug duasti), e wisz tonomes tvusz op sihesft vu epyoivz epf fiqsittoup (et zua'mm emtu tii op uas nottoup tvevinipv up uas xictovi).

O'f muwi vu qodl zuas cseop tunivoni - tipf ni e QN us xi dep iydjephi i-neomt!

Vjeplt e muv- juqi vu tqiel xovj zua tuup!
EK
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom