So, I have an Adsense account dormant from days gone by. Yesterday, I get a letter from Price Waterhouse Cooper on behalf of Google Adsense.
The PWC letter on Googles behalf is a little vague but it seems that I have money setting in my Adsense account. The PWC letter tells me to log into my Google Adsence account and then follow the directions to get my money. If I fail to log into my account and follow the instructions, my money will be sent to my states unclaimed funds office.
So, I log into my dormant Google Adsense account to see what's going on. Yup, I have $94 in my Google Asense account just like the Price Watehouse Cooper says.
Point 1: Google still has a $100 payment threshold.
Point 2: Google Adsense dormant accounts are those where there has been no account activity for x number of years.
Point 3: Logging into your Google Adsense account counts as a form of account activity.
Score one for Price Waterhouse Cooper for tricking me into reactivating a dormant account and restarting the clock. Slick. Lucky me that $94 isn't all that important.
Of course others will find this post and be forewarned of the Google Adsense Price Waterhouse Cooper unclaimed money scam. So, I feel vindicated.
The PWC letter on Googles behalf is a little vague but it seems that I have money setting in my Adsense account. The PWC letter tells me to log into my Google Adsence account and then follow the directions to get my money. If I fail to log into my account and follow the instructions, my money will be sent to my states unclaimed funds office.
So, I log into my dormant Google Adsense account to see what's going on. Yup, I have $94 in my Google Asense account just like the Price Watehouse Cooper says.
Point 1: Google still has a $100 payment threshold.
Point 2: Google Adsense dormant accounts are those where there has been no account activity for x number of years.
Point 3: Logging into your Google Adsense account counts as a form of account activity.
Score one for Price Waterhouse Cooper for tricking me into reactivating a dormant account and restarting the clock. Slick. Lucky me that $94 isn't all that important.
Of course others will find this post and be forewarned of the Google Adsense Price Waterhouse Cooper unclaimed money scam. So, I feel vindicated.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
