The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Getting the MOST out of Fastlane (Required Read)

dbelov275

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jul 7, 2017
Europe
Great concept coming up with this kind of post to help new users navigate your way around the forum.
Just one question. Do this site have a mobile app?

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
Great concept coming up with this kind of post to help new users navigate your way around the forum.
Just one question. Do this site have a mobile app?

Tapatalk is what most forum members use on mobile.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Do this site have a mobile app?

Best bet is to switch the style to the "Smaller Screen" style -- we also have Tapatalk as an option but we are looking to dump it.

ApeRunner

Very Fast on a Bike
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
326%
May 16, 2014
Cozumel
Welcome to the Fastlane Forum! As a new forum user, we'd like to acquaint you to the forum, its rules, and how to maximize your membership. REVIEWING THIS THREAD IS MANDATORY.

:bulb:#1: READ THE BOOK(S)
First and most important, this forum and its philosophies are predicated on the two best-selling entrepreneur books, The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED. For a macro-level view, view our ABOUT page.

To download FREE chapters to see if these books can help your journey (and navigating this forum) visit here:

The Millionaire Fastlane (3 free chapters)
UNSCRIPTED (5 free chapters)

While reading these books is NOT a requirement for forum participation, reading them will help you get the most out of your Fastlane experience. Think of it like visiting a foreign country -- if you know the host language, you'll get a better experience. And even better, if you're an aspiring entrepreneur, both books were written to change your life.

If you have read the books and would like your badge (forum flair, LOL) please post in the appropriate thread:

:check:I've Read The Millionaire Fastlane.
:check:I've Read UNSCRIPTED.​

:bulb:#2: START YOUR JOURNEY AT THE GOLD and NOTABLE Threads
A common question first asked at the forum is "Where do I start??"

Well, after you read the books, read the BEST THREADS of the forum, the GOLD and NOTABLE threads. Pick out the ones that align with your focus, or read them all.

:check:NOTABLE THREADS
:check:GOLD THREADS
:bulb:#3: INTRODUCE YOURSELF
This is a close knit community free from the SCRIPTED gulag of cultural mediocrity. Please tell us your story. The more the better. A simple "Hello great to be here" (while nice) is generally ignored by the community. We want to hear where you've been, and where you're going.

:check:INTRODUCTIONS FORUM. (Then click, "New Thread.")

:bulb:#4: BEFORE CREATING A NEW THREAD...

Do a forum search function to make sure your topic hasn't already been discussed. More than likely, it already has. Here are some common questions that have been answered a GAZILLION times.

View attachment 14808
While the forum search function is adequate, usually the GOOGLE search box does a better job.

View attachment 14809

:bulb:#5: FILTER THE BEST CONTENT BY LIKES
Some of our best threads are dozens of pages AND HUNDREDS of posts long. Unfortunately, the best material sometimes gets lost among the noise. The best way to percolate the best content to the top of any thread is to SORT BY LIKES. See picture:

View attachment 14807
:bulb:#6: DON'T GET BANNED
If you're here to promote something, place a marketplace ad. Otherwise, you will be banned. Here are some behaviors that will result in your Fastlane experience being short-lived.
  1. Solicit for investors or partners.
  2. Post backlink spam in your profile without any introduction.
  3. Post a meetup for some nondescript meeting and some nondescript hotel with a nondescript purpose. (MLM ALERT!)
  4. Be a deceptive advocate -- take part in a discussion about a company/product/service as if you are an innocent bystander when in fact, you are employed or financially invested in the product/service.
  5. Be a troll -- this is a business forum that promotes PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY and a GROWTH MINDSET. If you are a part of the SCRIPTED mediocrity and victim mob, you aren't going to last here. In other words, this is our "safe space" from the idiocy of safe spaces.
  6. Discuss religion or post political threads. While we graze political discussions occasionally, it's usually because they advocate SCRIPTED victimology, virtuous mediocrity, and anti-business themes.

:bulb:#7: FOLLOW YOUR FAVORITE USERS
If any forum user peaks your interest, follow them by clicking their USERNAME and then clicking FOLLOW. Their posts will show in your newsfeed.

View attachment 14810
:bulb:#8: KEEP THE LOCKERROOM "PUA" LANGUAGE AT HOME
I'm sorry, but none of us want to hear how you are a master at "slaying chicks", "getting laid" and "pulling tail". Women entrepreneurs have some of the best insights. If we are to benefit from their opinions, refrain from posting immature locker room, beer-buddy guy talk— keep this stuff to your own private networks. Look at this forum as a CEO boardroom composed of half women, half men. Don't be a douche as none of us want to hear your gender worldviews.​

Great info. If only I had this some years ago...

Check out my post:

Allso great!

sage_smooth

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Apr 24, 2017
Denver
Well, taptalk is about to be dumped. If I understood correctly. Thanks anyways for your response.

If this is true I hope a better replacement is in place for iPhone users because I love Tapatalk!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Bump

PickOcean

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
190%
Aug 10, 2017
ohio
Really appriciate the info...

Speedway Pass: A member who earned 40+ speed points to view this private forum. For more info, click HERE.

Not sure what Speedway Pass is, tried to use the "click HERE" for the info about. It goes to the INSIDERS section. Which at present, I am not a member of, but will be.

Argue

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
385%
Oct 1, 2016
NYC
Really appriciate the info...

Not sure what Speedway Pass is, tried to use the "click HERE" for the info about. It goes to the INSIDERS section. Which at present, I am not a member of, but will be.
The speedway forum is only viewable if you have the speedway badge.

You won't see that section until you have the speedway badge. :)

VentureVoyager

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
223%
Aug 19, 2017
Merida, Yucatan, Mexico
Hello guys,
It's my first post on this amazing forum (I will create an introduction post later today). Just to let you know that I've read and accepted the guidelines.
I'm glad to know that political and religious topics are frowned upon - that's usually how otherwise constructive discussions on other forums and comments section turn into trash and trollish flamewars.
Cheers!

Aaron T

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
345%
Aug 27, 2017
Really, happy to see a forum where there is an excellent welcome guide and well laid out rules. Very nice. I think I will like it here.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.