The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Get MJ's Next Book, UNSCRIPTED in Pre-Release (Limit 500)

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
CURRENTLY ONLY ADVERTISED ON THE FORUM!
(INSIDERS got first crack and gobbled up most of the invites, but some remain!)

If you want to grab my next book weeks early and at the cheapest cost possible, I plan to release 500 copies before official release (which is May 23rd). I have not announced this anywhere in public (social media, FB, email lists) except on the INSIDE, and now here.

This offer is for registered forum users only.

unscripted-smaller.jpg

If you are interested, please complete a pre-release invite registration here:

https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/community/applicationform/request-pre-release-invite.4/form

If selected, you will receive the book at more than 50% off, and less than what Amazon will sell the book at, and weeks early.*
*Unfortunately due to high shipping costs outside of the country, this offer is not available to anyone outside of the US, and due to torrent theft, PDFs will not be made available.

For more information about the book:

getUnscripted.com

Facebook:
Facebook.com/goUnscripted

Pre-Order at Amazon (if not interested in the invite.)
Unscripted (Amazon Sales Page)

Reading Sample:

Unscripted Download
(first 5 chapters)

Back Cover Copy:

unscripted-back-smaller.jpg

The audiobook version ALSO might be available as well by the release date, although I wasn't expecting it.

Hope you all enjoy the sample!
~ MJ

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

LamboKing

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Jul 1, 2016
Houston
The chapter about waking up and being part of the script resonated so much with me. This is Houston:

a35a802eb44cffa5abeeac553878606c.jpg

Wake up at 7. Eat breakfast, get lunch ready, ready for work, and out by 8.

8 o'clock comes and stuck in traffic. I kid you not, today I was stuck over 30 mins in the image above. Moving like sheep like MJ mentioned.

Get to work by 9, work to 5, and then repeat the process:

abee8accc7ec4c3a6caeb42d2e13cb4e.jpg

Get home by 6, eat, watch "walking dead", and you're exhausted and ready for bed.

Then your weekend comes, and you spend Saturday cleaning up and playing catching up with life.

And then you're supposed to salivate over a 401k, great insurance plan, and median income.

I'm currently stuck in the script I must admit, but I'm more of the part where MJ was working as a limo driver, the girlfriend that moved on, and kind of transitioning into designing sites. I'm trying to find a need and leap upon the fastlane, while saving up and paying the bills. The last few weeks I have been able to make extra income, and now I'm dealing with the headwinds/naysayers telling why what I'm doing isn't "a ton of money", or they suggest I work for the Exxon/shell (in Houston, most people work in the oil and gas/refinery fields or medical, so there's a evil eye if you think outside the norm).

However, these last 2 weeks, I've watched hardly any tv, and have been improving myself much more and ready to get my hands dirty in the fastlane. Idgaf about what others think. Just keep the passion and work going.

I'm forever grateful though for this forum, all the members (too many to list and forever in debt) and the books MJ has supplied us with.

Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Good news for people who don't like reading books, the Audiobook version should be available by the release date, May 23rd.

Emails will resume either tomorrow or Friday!

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I can see that the motivation for the book comes from his heart with the desire to effect change rather than fatten the bank account.

If I wrote a list of all the people who could "potentially" be offended by this book, my market ends up really small. If wanted to maximize sales, I would have muzzled the commentary. And yet, everything I mention is rooted in fact. But then again, nowadays we live in a world were facts have become offensive.

Is there a bulk order somewhere for 10 or 20 or whatever come release day?

Yes, on release day (or a few days before) there will be a bulk option at ViperionPublishing.com. However you might want to read it first before jumping into the shallow water -- I sideswipe the guy you work for and you probably won't like pushing a book that impugns your employer. I thank you for the thought though. ;)

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
This pre-release offer is now CLOSED ... accepted invitees will start getting notifications next week with shipping beginning then as well!

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I think I read that invites are going out in waves? I'm still hopeful that mine is going to come through. Any chance you can confirm that I'm on the list? I'm itching hardcore to get this book before the end of May (if you read my note, you'll know why) :)

Yes, waves. And I'm having inventory problems so I had to stop sending out the emails. Yes, you are on the list. Your wave just hasn't hit yet.

MJ, you've mentioned how much you like personally mailing books you've sold; did you have the chance to do that this time around?

I received my book in the mail yesterday. Can't wait to read it. As always I'm very impressed with the theme/branding, you've got a knack for imagery!

Thanks. The folks who got theirs fast are the folks who I mailed. Others who are waiting I had to process through the production house, which takes much longer to fulfill.

As of right now, I'm waiting on a big shipment so I've been having to use the on-demand production house to fill the orders. Not fun.

G-Man

Cantankerous Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
543%
Jan 13, 2014
Also, I really wrote this book at the behest of my readers -- not to expand my market and become the next Gary V or Tai Lopez. What those guys do has ZERO appeal to me.

Honestly @MJ DeMarco you will probably never have the saccharine broad appeal those guys do. I randomly thought about that yesterday while reading an article on Napoleon Hill someone posted on another thread. The market for vague "dreams" and 17 step success advice is broad and evergreen. Tell people they've gotta repeatedly engage in process and respond to what the market wants, and,... yeah, that's a smaller group of people.

I would imagine you sleep better at night though, since you had success in an actual business, rather than fake success built on selling success. I figure those guys must live in constant fear of being "found out".

Really looking forward to the new book.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Timelog, Tampa Florida.

Date : Wednesday 4/12/17

7:59AM I knew from the previous days scouting mission that my carrier got into his popemobile at 8:02AM sharp. So I pulled up next to it, slouched down and waited.

8:01AM Waiting

8:02AM Where the F*ck is he

8:04AM He finally emerges from the depot with a cart, heading towards his shitmobile

8:05AM he passes by my drivers side door and BAM I open the door into his cart

Mail goes F*cking everywhere. I don't care. It helps me. I know what I am looking for.

I scan the mail now getting picked up by the wind. Mail starts in every direction as the gulf trade winds do their thing.

The package I need is heavier. Not going to blow away.

I don't see it. He looks irritated first, then terrified.

WHERE THE F*ck IS IT, I scream. First into the air, and then directly at him.

I begin my approach, as he starts backing up.

Where the F*ck is it, I say softly.

Where's what? He stammers.

The package. You know. The F*cking package. Where is it?

I don't know what you are looking for, sir.

THE PACKAGE. TO MY OFFICE. XXXX XXXX Drive in Tampa. I am looking for a package.

Sir, I have no idea.

It has to be here. Start looking.

He hesitates. I take another step towards him.

He suddenly takes an interest in helping me find the package.

Frantic now. FROM SCOTTSDALE, ARIZONA I hiss.

And then I start slowly to come to my senses as his co-workers start to come out of the building.

These are federal employees. What am I doing?

I must be a bit crazy.

I have been waiting five years for this package. FIVE F*ckING YEARS, I yell.

As the post man starts to retreat to the safety of his co-workers. Like what are they going to do, stamp me? Seriously.

I jump in my car. I smash my hand on the steering wheel, and crank the starter.

Thursday, I yell out the window, mostly to myself.

Thursday. F*cking Thursday.

To be continued...

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I cannot wait to read the rest of this book.

Based on what I've read from you over the years, YEA, you are going to like it. Truth is, other's will not -- and they will find it offensive. But then again, TRUTH is often offensive.

Argue

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
385%
Oct 1, 2016
NYC
Email.

Also, if you did apply and have ANY type of contribution here at the forum (posts, rep bank, history) you can probably count on getting one.

Also to reiterate, no more invites will be accepted or registered. While you can still submit via the form (ignoring the message that the offer is CLOSED) doing so changes nothing.
29eoryc.jpg

stefan

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Jul 29, 2013
Dallas, TX
Damn. This book really is life-changing so far.

I thought I was pretty in tune with the whole scripted system. But, each chapter of Unscripted is like reality check after reality check.

The chapter about hyperrealities left me with my mouth wide open as I thought about how disgusting the seven-day week system truly is.

Anyway, I'll hold back on further comments for now...since I don't want to spoil the book for anyone.

But this book is seriously a gem. I can tell that it took balls and probably even some personal risk to reveal the type of shit that MJ exposes in Unscripted .

Anyone who's still waiting on a copy of Unscripted is in for a real treat...

I'll drop my review on Amazon as soon as I'm finished!

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Idgaf about what others think. Just keep the passion and work going.

You've got the vision and the map.

Keep to it and the dividends will come.

While the forum is focused a lot on $$$, it's really about autonomy first and foremost.

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
473%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida
Christmas in my mail box. Thanks for the quick shipping and the note @MJ DeMarco!

Won't be putting this book down until it's done.
IMG_6447.JPG

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Q: For the accepted invitees, will they get the notification through the forum or email?

Email.

Also, if you did apply and have ANY type of contribution here at the forum (posts, rep bank, history) you can probably count on getting one.

Also to reiterate, no more invites will be accepted or registered. While you can still submit via the form (ignoring the message that the offer is CLOSED) doing so changes nothing.

Daniel A

DIESEL
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Jun 20, 2013
California, USA
Yesterday was a great day! One of the reasons being that I got MJ's new book in pre-release and within the same week of ordering it! :cool:

IMG_20170414_160348734.jpg

P.S. The package was torn open on the top, but the book was unharmed.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Do you plan on doing some more youtube videos as well?

I don't think I will, really depends on how things unfold. I don't enjoy putting on the guru role.

Also, I really wrote this book at the behest of my readers -- not to expand my market and become the next Gary V or Tai Lopez. What those guys do has ZERO appeal to me.

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
Already got my review ready to go....If, theoretically, you were featured on a magazine cover - I take it I should just pull the PNG of the book cover off of your website becaues I don't peg you as being the type to want your face on the cover as the next guru of 2017.:D

---------------------------------------

The script is a way of life.

A life that was once considered "normal". But just because everybody else lives a normal life, it doesn't mean you have to live it too...
  • Stuck in rush hour traffic.
  • Stuck in a job that drains the life out of you.
  • Slaving away 8-5 every day.
  • Constantly drained and exhausted.
Five years ago, I would have read the first 5 chapters of UNSCRIPTED and said to myself "Wow, he is describing my life!" From this Scripted life I was born into, I would look up to the UNSCRIPTED life MJ leads and say to myself "One day, I wish I could live a life like him."

Now, 5 years after reading MJ's first book, The Millionaire Fastlane , I am f*cking surprised that people still live a life that doesn't make them happy. That they haven't yet unplugged from the social conditioning that has been preached to them since they were born.

Today, as I join MJ in a life where both of our alarm clocks are rotting away in some landfill outside of Phoenix Arizona, I still see people stuck in that reality many of us have already broken free from...

I desperately want to shake them by the shoulders and scream:

WAKE UP!!!

There's so much more to life than you are experiencing today.

If this book does for you what The Millionaire Fastlane had done for me, I don't have to because MJ has wrote this book to do it for you. If you feel stuck and are dreaming of a better future, get this book today.

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
473%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida
Based on what I've read from you over the years, YEA, you are going to like it. Truth is, other's will not -- and they will find it offensive. But then again, TRUTH is often offensive.

You said something in your first book that really made it sink it for me.

It was something along the lines of "if you find yourself disagreeing or this is offensive, it's because it's true for you"

People who are offended by your book are the ones who need it the most.

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
Yes, on release day (or a few days before) there will be a bulk option at ViperionPublishing.com. However you might want to read it first before jumping into the shallow water -- I sideswipe the guy you work for and you probably won't like pushing a book that impugns your employer. I thank you for the thought though. ;)

C'mon man you know me better than that!

I'll probably be one of the only ones who reads your book cover to cover multiple times -- and of course I won't get offended by a damn word! You know I'm all in on you!!

I'd be even more in if you just straight donate those bulk orders immediately instead of shipping them to me because I'll already have it on kindle and hopefully audible :)

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
and of course I won't get offended by a damn word!

Ah Tony's teachings have done you well. You've mastered your mind and become impervious! :praise: I appreciate the support.

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
473%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida
Order placed! Thanks for the early invite MJ. If your autograph just happened to fall onto the front of the book, I wouldn't complain :)

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I find your argument that we are free range tax cattle on the government farm to be on point - it reminds me of Stefan Molyneux from a few years ago. Did his work influence your thinking?

I have heard of that name but I can't say I'm familiar with the details of his work. I might have come across it in some of the research I did. Nonetheless, that point (sorry, you're not free, but a slave) early on in the book should be eye-opening to many people.

startinup

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
328%
Jul 8, 2016
This book is about to jolt tons of people out of autopilot and into the harsh reality they've been sold...

What can I say MJ. Those were some great opening chapters. I signed up for the early release because I already knew it would be great.

After reading those first 23 pages. I'm certain that this will be another hard hitting, mindset changing bestseller.

---

It's amazing how much your thinking can change in 6 months...

While reading TMF sometimes you would say something that clashed with my mindset.

But during Unscripted 's first few chapters, I found myself nodding along in agreement.

This Forum and TMF have changed me more than I even realized.

Thanks MJ!

I can't wait to read the rest.

G-Man

Cantankerous Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
543%
Jan 13, 2014
Christmas in my mail box. Thanks for the quick shipping and the note @MJ DeMarco!

Won't be putting this book down until it's done.
View attachment 14623

Dammit! We need a "do not like button". I ordered mine on Monday, and it's still showing that it won't deliver until this coming Monday. I could have driven to AZ and Danny Oceaned it outta the fulfillment center by next Monday.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.