The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
598%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah

Struggling Freelancers!

Start a freelance business. Learn new skills. Get proposal responses. Clean up your profile. Improve your interviews. Meet Other Freelancers. Sell yourself at the highest possible prices.

Click to Learn More Now ➤

FUG Small.gif

Let's Solve Every Freelance Problem You Could Possibly Have... Together.

(even if you suck at freelancing, but not if your attitude sucks too)

Click to Learn More Now ➤

Also...

I wonder what would happen if you entered FASTLANE into the coupon box before, well...

See you inside.

Inside of Course.gif

Inside Course 2.gif

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Approved good luck.

Lex DeVille

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
598%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
For those who are just seeing this, there are currently a total of 15 live courses and 1 in-progress.

Here are the newest courses as of 2021:

1. Upwork Proposal Writing I - (A brand new simplified Upwork proposal course with my latest strategies).

2. Leveraging Credibility - (Designed to help you establish yourself as an authority)

3. Upwork Sectional Templates - (Templates for every section of the proposal)

4. YOU Focus on Upwork - (A deep-dive into YOU Focus as a mindset rather than as a technique)

#4 above is being edited and uploaded now. I'm uploading modules as they become available instead of waiting for all modules to be loaded before releasing each new course. It is faster this way.

Two future courses are getting ready to be recorded.

1. An updated Upwork Profile course
2. A new difficult client's course

I'll probably publish the second one of those first because it is fresh in my mind. Over the past month, I've dealt with a client who became difficult and had to work through my collections process, gaining new insights and modifying my approaches from the past.

As of this morning, the debt was collected after a collection call attempt followed up by text and FB messages.

Victory.PNG

Not only was the debt collected, but the client paid an additional $200 for the trouble.

Overcollector.PNG
And we still intend to work together going forward.

If you've ever had problems getting paid by clients, whether inside of Upwork or outside, that is definitely something I can help you solve.

We discussed this in detail in Discord, but I'll lay out the entire process from start to finish in the new course.

Lex DeVille

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
598%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
After claiming the #1 search position on Upwork for several niches: Brand Copywriter, NLP Copywriter, and NLP Brand Copywriter, I accepted a challenge to do something I previously thought impossible, to rank for one of the most searched freelance terms in existence...

"Copywriter"

Well, it took half a day but I cracked the code and went from not showing up on the first 10 pages of results, to overtaking the #1 search position for Copywriter worldwide, and I did it with just 3 profile adjustments.

Copywriter ranked 1.gif

I'll share the first adjustment here, because making this change alone can put you at the top of search results for niche search terms.

It won't be enough to rank for BIG terms like "Copywriter" or "Web Designer." For that, you'll need the other two adjustments which you can get when you join Freelance University.

Adjustment Number 1: Your Title MUST Be the EXACT Search Term

When I say exact, I mean EXACT.

My title was originally "NLP Brand Copywriter."

When I shortened it to "Brand Copywriter" I got on the first page of results for "Copywriter."

When I then shortened it from "Brand Copywriter" to just "Copywriter" I was boosted to the #2 position for the search term in the US, and the #4 position worldwide.

If you use this tactic to target niches like "Email Marketing Copywriter" for example, or "Construction Web Designer" then you can easily get to the first page of search results (probably the #1 position if you have a good profile).

If you want to reach the top of search results worldwide for high-level industry terms like "Copywriter" or "Web Designer" then you need to make some additional adjustments.

I tested these other adjustments this morning and INSTANTLY went from the #4 position worldwide to #1 for both US and Worldwide search. No waiting.

This is the kind of stuff you'll learn inside Freelance University. How to get a MASSIVE advantage over other freelancers, especially on Upwork.

See you inside.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Lex DeVille

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
598%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
FU. 4 DAYS. 50% OFF BLACK FRIDAY SALE!

If you're an Upwork freelancer, you'd be a fool not to join us.

Beg. Borrow. Steal. Just make it happen.

My training is for entrepreneurs. Business owners. People who seriously want to win at freelancing. People who invest in themselves and their success.

If you want to upgrade your freelance business with ALL of my training, then click the link below to get 50% OFF of Freelance University before time runs out.

Click here for 50% OFF of FU Now!
(Limited-Time Only)

Freelance University Includes 17 Courses with More on the Way

New:
The Devil's Pen Copywriter Training
New: Leveraging Credibility
New: Upwork Proposal Templates
New: YOU Focus Course
New: Upwork Proposal Course
Start a Freelance Business
Get Approved on Upwork
Advanced Upwork Proposals I
Advanced Upwork Proposals II
Advanced Upwork Profiles
Advanced Upwork Interviews
Freelance Copywriting
Freelance Article Writing
Freelance Mindset
Upwork Client Psychology I
Dealing with Difficult Clients
Due Diligence

Click here for 50% OFF of FU Now!
(Limited-Time Only)​

Lex DeVille

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
598%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
**Announcement**

Freelance University and the Underground Discord Chat are now available by member invitation only. To join either of these, you will need to know someone who is already a member. Thank you to everyone who has already joined us inside. I look forward to your continued growth and success.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.