The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Freedom as an entrepreneur (Amusing PM w/Freelancer)

Anything related to matters of the mind

Sander

When in doubt, dare.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
323%
Mar 19, 2014
Reading this seconds after I got back from the pool for a morning swim.

Woke up early, worked a bit, went to one of the resort's swimming pools, and now enjoying the sun and some music before I'm heading back to write.

Being able to work from my laptop for myself is the best thing that's ever happened to me.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Freedom is priceless. And you don't need to be a millionaire/billionaire to enjoy that freedom. You get that freedom the moment you can support yourself as an entrepreneur. The money is the icing on cake.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
This conversation rings so true. Once you leave the 9-5 and really work on your own...anytime and anywhere you want...

It's hard to describe. Some days you work so hard you're exhausted to the bone. Fall asleep in seconds.

Some days you hop in your truck in the middle of the day, put the windows down and the radio up. Drive to town with sunshine in your face and actually get to smile because that's what freedom feels like. Take your time on the way...don't have to rush because your boss came with you. Watch everybody else zoom by. Always in a hurry.

No lines for you. They're all at work.
No traffic for you. They're all at work.

You just take your time. Take it slow. Remember what it's like to live right now, because your head's not filled with anger and drama just for $10 bucks an hour. Listen to birds chirp, feel wind against your face...experience life and know you control your destiny.

Forever Fastlane freedom.
I just had to bump this again, because, well, it gives me goose-bumps.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Freedom is priceless. And you don't need to be a millionaire/billionaire to enjoy that freedom. You get that freedom the moment you can support yourself as an entrepreneur. The money is the icing on cake.
The money is the icing on the cake. Indeed.

Oso

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
299%
Jan 18, 2022
I will never be able to explain how great it felt to text my boss on a Tuesday morning saying, "Hey, remember that agency I started months ago? It's taking off now, therefore I must end my employment with you, effective immediately."

The best aspect of leaving said job, however, was the influence it had on my former co-workers at the time. I received a handful of texts asking me where I was. Upon explaining the situation, I received dozen of texts afterwards, asking my advice on how to get into business (at which point, I directed people here).

I don't care about the attention. Screw that. What I cared about was the fact that I was able to prove to them that it's possible. I cared about the fact they saw what I was accomplishing, and wanted to know how to do it for themselves.

The money is awesome. The ability to positively influence/encourage others to follow a similar path is why I live and breathe this shit.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.