The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

FREE Skype Call Mentoring

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
343%
May 21, 2011
I have decided based on another forum members request to provide ongoing Skype call mentoring for anyone who wants it. Here are a few things on format and procedure:

1. This will be 100% anonymous on my part, sorry I'm paranoid like that.
2. All calls will be through Skype only, I will provide you with my Skype ID via private message.
3. All calls need to be scheduled through private message on the forum and will be in 10 minute increments only (You can schedule multiple calls, there is no cap). Most of my free time for this will be 6AM-9AM EST Monday through Friday.
4. I will only speak to you if you have specific questions about anything, no general questions allowed IE. BRO, WHAT DO YOU DO? or BRO, WHATS A GOOD INDUSTRY?
5. I will never ask you for money for anything, ever. I am not trying to raise money for homeless people or some BS like that, i am just looking to give back in my own way.

MJ, if you could sticky this that would be huge, if not I understand.

Ps. If I miss your call it is because i got bombarded with something and i will reschedule it with you, nothing personal.

Thanks!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I will never ask you for money for anything, ever. I am not trying to raise money for homeless people or some BS like that, i am just looking to give back in my own way.

Was a little skeptical in allowing this (myself of the forum mods don't know you are) but this makes me a believer.

I'll sticky for you, appreciate the effort.

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
Feb 26, 2016
This will be awesome! Can I ask vague questions about that "BIG a$$ ROCK"?

Last edited:

Raaa

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Mar 22, 2017
UK
For some reason I cannot PM you. I get the error message: "Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator".... I swear, I sent the most normal looking message ever?

Anyway, it's interesting that you want to be 100% anonymous. Too many people take their online privacy for granted. Personally, the richer I become the more I would want to protect my privacy and assets. It's not paranoia, it's being careful because you know you have more to lose now, not sure about your particular reason though. But I won't question it.

No clue who you are but you've read the Fastlane and have experience in cold calling and experience. And that's enough for me.

I don't have a huge issue picking up the phone and calling random people.....actually I avoid calling people I KNOW because most people aren't sure how to end a conversation.... Anyway, my biggest concern is having the "right things" to say. So if you could give me some pointers in cold calling and closing, that would be awesome since I am determined to sell my web services soon.

Please PM me if you have any positions left.

My time zone is GMT.

P.s I know I'm new but not a troll or anything, feel free to check out my intro thread.

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
343%
May 21, 2011
For some reason I cannot PM you. I get the error message: "Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator".... I swear, I sent the most normal looking message ever?

Anyway, it's interesting that you want to be 100% anonymous. Too many people take their online privacy for granted. Personally, the richer I become the more I would want to protect my privacy and assets. It's not paranoia, it's being careful because you know you have more to lose now, not sure about your particular reason though. But I won't question it.

No clue who you are but you've read the Fastlane and have experience in cold calling and experience. And that's enough for me.

I don't have a huge issue picking up the phone and calling random people.....actually I avoid calling people I KNOW because most people aren't sure how to end a conversation.... Anyway, my biggest concern is having the "right things" to say. So if you could give me some pointers in cold calling and closing, that would be awesome since I am determined to sell my web services soon.

Please PM me if you have any positions left.

My time zone is GMT.

P.s I know I'm new but not a troll or anything, feel free to check out my intro thread.

No problem, i sent you a message.

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
I was caller Number 1.

@458 gave me excellent advice on a problem I've been stuck with for a while. In 10 minutes, he was able to come up with what's been holding me back and what I need to do going forward.

Definitely worth the time, thank you @458 for being so generous with your time.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Enjoying this so far, some good questions coming in. Let's keep it going. PM me
Let me guess... it's also helping you gain clarity on your own thoughts and vision?

Ravens_Shadow

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
643%
Oct 2, 2012
Austin, TX
Had a call on Monday with @458 for 10 minutes. Helped me skip some bullshit and just get straight to the money. Would recommend it to anyone who's stuck somewhere in their journey.

ToySoldier

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
179%
Feb 19, 2017
Toronto
I have decided based on another forum members request to provide ongoing Skype call mentoring for anyone who wants it. Here are a few things on format and procedure:

2. All calls will be through Skype only, I will provide you with my Skype ID via private message.
3. All calls need to be scheduled through private message on the forum and will be in 10 minute increments only (You can schedule multiple calls, there is no cap). Most of my free time for this will be 6AM-9AM EST Monday through Friday.
4. I will only speak to you if you have specific questions about anything, no general questions allowed IE. BRO, WHAT DO YOU DO? or BRO, WHATS A GOOD INDUSTRY?
5. I will never ask you for money for anything, ever. I am not trying to raise money for homeless people or some BS like that, i am just looking to give back in my own way.

Ps. If I miss your call it is because i got bombarded with something and i will reschedule it with you, nothing personal.

Thanks!

That sounds like exactly what I'm looking for. I see you all over the forum, and I'd love the chance to chat for a few minutes. I'm twenty two out of Toronto, and I'm at an impasse when it comes to my next business venture. I'd love some insight from your perspective.

Roli

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Jun 3, 2015

Thanks!

I have dreamed of this, thank you. Although I can't see the message button when I click your profile...

KLaw

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
Aug 4, 2012
ohio
So, @458 offers free advice and promises to never ask for money. Genuinely enjoys adding value and sharing knowledge. Takes out no ads for this service. And, amazingly already has more positive testimonials from this community then the others that are charging for their "knowledge". Hmmmm. @458 if there is anything I can do to help you out with anything (some grunt work or anything) please feel free to pm me. Awesome stuff and thank you for your time.

Roli

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Jun 3, 2015
Had two flakes today, i bet their broke too!

Please don't let them put you off this...

I found our call very helpful, and it help set me back on a path of reality. Also made me realise that I am way off being able to fully utilise your help, hence the couple of weeks you suggested will probably be a couple of months before I ask for a call again... if you're still doing it.

Cheers

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
343%
May 21, 2011
Please don't let them put you off this...

I found our call very helpful, and it help set me back on a path of reality. Also made me realise that I am way off being able to fully utilise your help, hence the couple of weeks you suggested will probably be a couple of months before I ask for a call again... if you're still doing it.

Cheers

Yup ill still be doing calls, and no they have no influence on anything.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Thanks for doing this @458. I haven't done any calls with forum members recently and you're inspiring me to do something for the community again.

What I find interesting is that even giving your time away for free isn't an easy sell. People took you up on your offer because of the knowledge you gave away for free helping others in their threads.

When someone who hasn't contributed offers something like this then if often doesn't end well.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
So, @458 offers free advice and promises to never ask for money. Genuinely enjoys adding value and sharing knowledge. Takes out no ads for this service. And, amazingly already has more positive testimonials from this community then the others that are charging for their "knowledge". Hmmmm. @458 if there is anything I can do to help you out with anything (some grunt work or anything) please feel free to pm me. Awesome stuff and thank you for your time.
Did you take up @458 on his offer of a call @KLaw?

Vilox

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
783%
Sep 12, 2016
Germany
Aren't you the guy who did 5000 cold calls in a day? Believe it or not, I regularly think of that thread. Especially when I feel like quitting after making a couple of dozen calls.

I don't have a specific question to ask you right now, but I'd love to connect in case something comes up. I'll shoot you a message.

Thanks for doing this!

Last edited:
G

GuestUser4aMPs1

Thanks for doing this @458 .
Love your no-bs approach to everything.

Bookmarked when the time to call comes.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders