The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

FREE B&P 2014 Ticket

Silverhawk851

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
482%
Sep 22, 2012
Toronto/Traveling
Free ticket available to person most desperate to go to B&P.

I know all the guys at B&P are taking the time out of their lives and giving back open-hand, here's my way of giving back what I can.

Won't be making it to B&P, I've just got home from a long 12 hours in the detention of Buffalo, NY border-crossing. Had decided to fly out from BUF instead of Toronto to make it easier, turns out not so much. Apparently if you have too much baggage and a one-way ticket, you can be restricted access to the U.S. as a Canadian, shows your not just a traveler and require B-1 visa for business-related intentions.

The importance of doing your Due Diligence has never been so clear when I was in a shirt standing outside during the snowstorm waiting on the next bus to take me back to Toronto.
(My dad calls it tuition tax, you've got to pay for what you don't know, Lol. Looks like I paid up a years worth:smuggy:)

Anyways, I was super desperate to go to B&P and had booked my one-way without any support, and eventually support came, shout-out @Eskil who helped me get a ticket when I had nothing :)

Instead of selling it and trying to make recoup the costs, I'd like to keep up the Fastlane ideology and provide value where I can.

I'd like to reciprocate and give it out to someone who has decided and demonstrated to go ALL-IN and just needs that little break.

PM me please :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

allthatjazz

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
65%
May 31, 2013
Scottsdale, AZ
Ah man, what a bummer... Nobody jumping on this yet??? I would, but I really need two... and I'm apprehensive about speaking :(. Regretful feelings already.

I hope someone deserving gets this chance... paging @Genium

Tasteful thing to do Silver!

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
SHIT

I already made plans because I still wasn't able to get a ticket.

Send the ticket to someone who has not been able to make an event thusfar. :)

FastLanePursuer

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Oct 11, 2012
Bay Area, CA
Free ticket available to person most desperate to go to B&P.

I know all the guys at B&P are taking the time out of their lives and giving back open-hand, here's my way of giving back what I can.

Won't be making it to B&P, I've just got home from a long 12 hours in the detention of Buffalo, NY border-crossing. Had decided to fly out from BUF instead of Toronto to make it easier, turns out not so much. Apparently if you have too much baggage and a one-way ticket, you can be restricted access to the U.S. as a Canadian, shows your not just a traveler and require B-1 visa for business-related intentions.

The importance of doing your Due Diligence has never been so clear when I was in a shirt standing outside during the snowstorm waiting on the next bus to take me back to Toronto.
(My dad calls it tuition tax, you've got to pay for what you don't know, Lol. Looks like I paid up a years worth:smuggy:)

Anyways, I was super desperate to go to B&P and had booked my one-way without any support, and eventually support came, shout-out @Eskil who helped me get a ticket when I had nothing :)

Instead of selling it and trying to make recoup the costs, I'd like to keep up the Fastlane ideology and provide value where I can.

I'd like to reciprocate and give it out to someone who has decided and demonstrated to go ALL-IN and just needs that little break.

PM me please :)

Super cool what you're doing man and sorry about your current situation!

D

DeletedUser2

(My dad calls it tuition tax, you've got to pay for what you don't know, Lol. Looks like I paid up a years worth)

next time, contact me, since we know how to bring in Canadians, and would have been happy to help.

Z

IceCreamKid

With Great Power Comes Great Electricity Bill
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
2,185%
Jun 8, 2010
California

Guy has heart and soul. Helping others with no attachment to how he can benefit himself. PM me if you need anything and I will make it a point to help you out.

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
Yikes, was it your first time? Sorry to hear, good on you for throwing it out there. Hopefully someone will pick it up in that short amount of time

Silverhawk851

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
482%
Sep 22, 2012
Toronto/Traveling
next time, contact me, since we know how to bring in Canadians, and would have been happy to help.
Z

Appreciate it Z, makes me feel easier knowing we have Fastlaners like you :)

Yikes, was it your first time?

First time to B&P yes, first time in the U.S no. I've been nominated for a "Random" security check before, but that's about it. Guess you just learn and move forward. Regroup and try again :)

Silverhawk851

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
482%
Sep 22, 2012
Toronto/Traveling
GUYS, TICKET IS STILL AVAILABLE!

Unfortunate events, 2 people I've offered to cannot make it due to last second troubles. Stars are lining up for someone.

PM!

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
Jul 24, 2007
Keep it open for a community member until tomorrow. If you don't get any takers, I am sure that there is someone local that will want it.

Silverhawk851

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
482%
Sep 22, 2012
Toronto/Traveling
Ticket is now off the market!

Good luck to @redshep , he's preparing a cool presentation for you guys. Hope you all enjoy!

P.s. Any way I can get hold of recordings, etc?

Silverhawk851

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
482%
Sep 22, 2012
Toronto/Traveling
Thanks :) No worries, shit happens. Now I get to learn how to overcome these little things and finally figure out this Visa thing.

Silverhawk851

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
482%
Sep 22, 2012
Toronto/Traveling
Red can't make it either, TICKET IS AVAILABLE AGAIN!

It's like I'm trying to hand out a box of gold but somehow everyones cars keep breaking down. Almost working as hard to give it away as I did to get it o_O Lol

Again, Stars are lining up for someone.

PM

Silverhawk851

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
482%
Sep 22, 2012
Toronto/Traveling

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.