Andy Black
Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
MEMBER
I've got me a YouTube coach, and I'm in a small group learning to grow our YouTube channels.
I'll not link to the new channel for the moment because I want to see if I can grow it from scratch.
Anyway... I just created a quick video where I'm practicing doing talking head videos by, err, giving tips on creating talking head videos. It's on my normal channel, not the new one I'll create.
View: https://youtu.be/ixkvYao2zuk
Here’s the tripod selfie stick I used. It’s super cheap, portable, and simple.
I'll not link to the new channel for the moment because I want to see if I can grow it from scratch.
Anyway... I just created a quick video where I'm practicing doing talking head videos by, err, giving tips on creating talking head videos. It's on my normal channel, not the new one I'll create.
Here’s the tripod selfie stick I used. It’s super cheap, portable, and simple.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?


