The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 38,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Registration at the forum removes this block.
A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Yashar

Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Mar 16, 2017
Langenthal, Switzerland
Hey everyone.

I'm a 21 year old guy who lives in Switzerland. I broke up my apprenticeship in IT 3 years ago so I could pursue a fastlane plan (At that time didn't even know what the fastlane actually was). I wanted to develop an app. I had an Idea, started working a little bit but then didn't do anything.

Around this time last year I started having enough of this life and started to work on it again. I worked on it like a man obsessed for like 2 days and then didn't touch it for a month or something. I was just lazy when it came to this. I do martial arts for some time now and I barely miss training sessions and always give it like 110% but when it came to the plan that was supposed to transform my life I was lazy. At one point I said to myself: "I just have to get this done!" And started working on it like crazy and on a regular basis. I didn't care if it was a success or not. I just wanted to feel a sense of accomplishment because I just always feel like this huge F*ck up. I didn't finish my apprenticeship, dropped out of the military, have no drivers license and still live with my parents. I think you get what I'm trying to say. So I finished my app, published it and started advertising it a little bit. I didn't expect it to be successfull because in the final stages of development I realised that it was that kind of app that you download because your friend made it and after playing it one or two times you would just leave it installed but never open it again. After that I started feeling depressed and even stopped training a week ago. I lied to my coach telling him that I hurt my knee jogging. I was supposed to have a Kickboxing Fight in November but I just kinda stopped believing in myself in every aspect of my life. The last few days have been torture and I really have to do something because this whole situation is affecting my mental health badly. I finished reading the MFL and started doing research on different things but I really feel lost and I don't know what my next steps should be. I also started spending more and more time in this forum hoping that it can help my to figure out what to do.

I know that I shouldn't think of myself as a piece of shit or a F*ckup anything like that. I'm just angry at myself and I don't trust me anymore. And I'm not writing this to get pity or something. I would just like to hear from people who went through the same things and can relate. I think they will have good advice. I know exactly where I want to be and often compare this vision to my current life. It just makes me feel almost worthless because 3 years ago I really believed that I would be "free" until now and I had all this energy and it also makes me afraid to set goals because I don't trust that I'll do it. Going to training really gave me some time where I could just be present and wouldn't worry but I almost want to "punish" myslef by not going anymore because I really feel like I shouldn't get any rest from this.

I need to do something and I need to do it right now and I'm really fed up with all of this.

I'm ready to put in the work that is needed. The time where my life changes drastically hast to start now and I have realised that.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Sotila

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 20, 2017
Switzerland
Hey
Nice to see another young swiss guy.
I would suggest that you start listening to motivational speakers ( Zig Ziglar, Les Brown, Tony Robbins ect. )
And first set the focus on self improving, rather then business.
Get your mindset right, and start being happy again. ( Yeah you choose to be happy or not ). When your self esteem, health... rise up, your productivity will follow.

Yashar

Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Mar 16, 2017
Langenthal, Switzerland
Hey
Nice to see another young swiss guy.
I would suggest that you start listening to motivational speakers ( Zig Ziglar, Les Brown, Tony Robbins ect. )
And first set the focus on self improving, rather then business.
Get your mindset right, and start being happy again. ( Yeah you choose to be happy or not ). When your self esteem, health... rise up, your productivity will follow.

Hoi!

I know all of those speakers and I love them but right now I really feel like I need to improve my situation because it's in my mind all day everyday.
I think just doing something will help me when it comes to my mental health.

Become a Fastlane Member Today to Read More or Comment.

This thread has
more posts!

Join MJ DeMarco's Inner Circle and Rub Shoulders with Other Millionaire Entrepreneurs

Imagine a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been the driving force of Fastlane, contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With over 38,000 posts game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve freedom. Join 90,000+ members and access a vast library of 1,000,000+ posts from entrepreneurs worldwide.

Fastlane isn’t just another community led by an absent guru. By joining, you enter MJ’s inner circle—a supportive home where you’re never alone. Embrace true mentorship and transform your entrepreneurial journey with the Fastlane Forum.

Basic Membership (Monthly)

• Read all threads in the main forums/categories.
  • Post comments in existing topics.
  • React to any comment/post.
  • Sort big threads by best posts.
  • Cancel anytime

$5 per month

Join Now

Basic Membership (Yearly)

• Save 22% vs monthly
  • Read all threads in the main forums/categories.
  • Post comments in existing topics.
  • React to any comment/post.
  • Sort big threads by best posts.
  • 30% Off a Yearly GoalSumo.com Subscription
  • Cancel anytime

$47 per year

Join Now

VIP Insider Membership

• Same as basic plus...
  • Guaranteed read and response from MJ DeMarco*
  • Access to the private Insider forum for more advanced users.
  • Bookmark any posts
  • No non-sponsor ads
  • 50% Off a Yearly GoalSumo.com Subscription ($34 Value)

$119.88 per year

Join Now

* If you post any question or problem within the INSIDER forum, this guarantees MJ will read and respond to your post to the best of his ability at least one time. This guarantee does not imply a lifetime dialogue or a personal ongoing mentorship. Again, MJ has authored more than 38,000 responses at this forum since 2007.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.