The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Fastlane Fantasy Football (2017-18!)

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I think 4 vetos cancels the trade.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

bigred

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
142%
Jun 16, 2013
Colorado
Sorry guys, it won't happen again. I could have handled the situation differently.

Dylan in Africa

Worldwide Educator
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Aug 25, 2017
Planet Earth
As mentioned above, a vote to veto seems a bit over the top given these circumstances. We can make our best guesses, but we really have no perfect way to accurately predict how trades will shake up. Every owner values players differently and has different needs. Basing your idea of how "lopsided" a trade is off of the Yahoo! projections and their trade evaluator can severely limit your moves as an owner. Even then, the trade is "lopsided" in your eyes is because of the way you perceive things to be at that time. If you judge the trade based on production in Week 1 and Week 2, I lost by a wide margin. Bell and Pryor's slow starts and Gurley's early promise are reasons this trade was made possible. Draft night valuations are only valuable on draft night. In a few days (and/or in a few weeks), player values will shift. We will begin to take some players more seriously, look at others as busts, and our trade values will adjust accordingly. Yahoo! doesn't always take this into account, and the fact that we see things differently from other owners allows us to come to mutual agreements and make trades. This is fantasy football, and the negotiation process and trading are part of what makes it fun.

As I said, I can understand votes to veto in cases of obvious cheating and collusion between two owners (ex. shipping over a bunch of players for a kicker). But with two consenting owners who have slightly different player valuations, team situations, and personal preferences, I hope that it doesn't become commonplace for trades to be bounced--because we will always feel one team came out on top at the time of the trade. We should aim to let everyone make decisions for themselves and watch those decisions play out. It certainly is feasible that Gurley/DT/Riddick outperform Bell/Pryor--it's why I am OK with starting Gurley and DT this week in place of Bell and Pryor. You have the right to vote to veto, I just ask that you use it wisely and consider all circumstances--especially coming from a forum that preaches the value of personal responsibility and taking control of your own destiny in an UNSCRIPTED manner.

Last edited:

Dylan in Africa

Worldwide Educator
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Aug 25, 2017
Planet Earth
You think you've got problems, he keeps sending me Zach Ertz related trades as he's unaware Ertz is the cookie to my Cookie Monster. It's like if Elmo showed up and starting offering to trade Cookie Monster some sandwiches for his cookies.

They are GOURMET sandwiches, you know.... Cookie Monster should probably consider accepting. ;):cool:

Richie Rich

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Mar 26, 2012
Louisville, KY
This is getting to be quite entertaining, I think I'll start bringing popcorn with me when I check/read this thread!

Last edited:

Richie Rich

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Mar 26, 2012
Louisville, KY
Remember: Let's have fun, as this is supposed to be a distraction from the mundane and BS of daily life. Let's not add drama where there need not be any. As I like to remind myself: there are greater tragedies in the world other than losing at Fantasy Football. At the time, I tell myself to go to hell with that nonsense, as I hate to lose (and I'm sure all of you do as well), but when I have time to put things into perspective, I lighten up. Don't take this stuff too seriously, as none of us has any real control over what these players will do and what will happen to them, all we have control over is who we draft, who we start/don't start and who we pick up from the waiver wire. After that, it's all dumb luck.

BrooklynHustle

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Apr 3, 2014
DMV
As mentioned above, a vote to veto seems a bit over the top given these circumstances. We can make our best guesses, but we really have no perfect way to accurately predict how trades will shake up. Every owner values players differently and has different needs. Basing your idea of how "lopsided" a trade is off of the Yahoo! projections and their trade evaluator can severely limit your moves as an owner. Even then, the trade is "lopsided" in your eyes is because of the way you perceive things to be at that time. If you judge the trade based on production in Week 1 and Week 2, I lost by a wide margin. Bell and Pryor's slow starts and Gurley's early promise are reasons this trade was made possible. Draft night valuations are only valuable on draft night. In a few days (and/or in a few weeks), player values will shift. We will begin to take some players more seriously, look at others as busts, and our trade values will adjust accordingly. Yahoo! doesn't always take this into account, and the fact that we see things differently from other owners allows us to come to mutual agreements and make trades. This is fantasy football, and the negotiation process and trading are part of what makes it fun.

As I said, I can understand votes to veto in cases of obvious cheating and collusion between two owners (ex. shipping over a bunch of players for a kicker). But with two consenting owners who have slightly different player valuations, team situations, and personal preferences, I hope that it doesn't become commonplace for trades to be bounced--because we will always feel one team came out on top at the time of the trade. We should aim to let everyone make decisions for themselves and watch those decisions play out. It certainly is feasible that Gurley/DT/Riddick outperform Bell/Pryor--it's why I am OK with starting Gurley and DT this week in place of Bell and Pryor. You have the right to vote to veto, I just ask that you use it wisely and consider all circumstances--especially coming from a forum that preaches the value of personal responsibility and taking control of your own destiny in an UNSCRIPTED manner.
Lol, thanks for the speech. That's how I see it, but happy to abide by the league's decisions as previously stated

Happy playing everyone

bigred

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
142%
Jun 16, 2013
Colorado
Hey guys, I feel like I need to set the record straight.

First, I have no issues with the trade. While some might not agree and think its lopsided, I researched it and like my side. Could I be 100% percent wrong by the end of the season, absolutely, but it's my risk to take. As long as everyone feels like its fair to them.

Second, I don't take this that seriously. I wasn't the one who initiated the trade. I have nearly forgot to set/change my lineup both weeks. We had a family tragedy 10 days ago and I agree that this pales in comparison to life. I barely have enough time to watch the Broncos play, let alone sweat my players on other teams. I could go 0-16 this season and sleep perfectly fine every Monday night.

Finally, It was never my intention to bring drama to this league. I was just astounded by what transpired after the trade. I mostly play with friends/family and this situation would have never happened in those leagues. We are playing for a decent prize and some may take that much more seriously than others.

I just hope we can move on and battle it out for the rest of the season.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
We are playing for a decent prize and some may take that much more seriously than others.

My guess this is why there's a tizzy.

Dunkafelics

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
229%
Jun 12, 2015
Vancouver, Canada
Your league sounds great! I am interested to know about the bidding system for players on the waivers. Also, @MJ DeMarco do you allow trades to happen automatically or does it have to get a 50% league approval?

BrooklynHustle

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Apr 3, 2014
DMV
My guess this is why there's a tizzy.

All fun & games on this side. A few hundred bucks is no big thing, or I wouldn't have joined. The $ is secondary to the friendly competition

I'll just always call it like I see it, which may be different from others' views. Doesn't mean I will not express myself respectfully

It's all part of the fun. Now let's play some fake football :football: :bicep:

Zeke

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Aug 29, 2014
Just curious what the deciding factor was in vetoing the trade?

I too thought it was a lopsided trade but not worthy of a veto.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Just curious what the deciding factor was in vetoing the trade?

I've never seen a trade vetoed in all my years playing. My guess is that enough people thought it was too lopsided.

I would suggest the 2 parties retry with a different combination of players.

Veloce Grey

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Jun 24, 2014
Because I made the awful mistake of thinking Cutler was a startable QB in a matchup with MJ this week, I compounded that by making the mistake of watching the Dolphins-Saints game, as opposed to the usual Redzone viewing after which I only glance at SNF/MNF.

It's striking how bad the NFL's product is looking when you actually have to watch just one game. I've probably been insulated from it by Redzone.

When you watch an actual game it's a terrible mashup of a heap of adverts, rampart flags and commentary that often sounds like they're trying to be as safe and colourless as possible to avoid saying one thing wrong and getting fired. Apparently with added political drama these days, like more politics in sport is what the average viewer craves.

I don't know if it was always this bad or the world has simply sort of moved on so much from when I watched games years ago, but I'm wondering how long actual games can maintain decent viewership figures with so many other options now. I didn't watch that game so much as wade through it and now I'm thinking of the myriad of other things I could have spent 3 hours on.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Because I made the awful mistake of thinking Cutler was a startable QB in a matchup with MJ this week, I compounded that by making the mistake of watching the Dolphins-Saints game, as opposed to the usual Redzone viewing after which I only glance at SNF/MNF.

It's striking how bad the NFL's product is looking when you actually have to watch just one game. I've probably been insulated from it by Redzone.

When you watch an actual game it's a terrible mashup of a heap of adverts, rampart flags and commentary that often sounds like they're trying to be as safe and colourless as possible to avoid saying one thing wrong and getting fired. Apparently with added political drama these days, like more politics in sport is what the average viewer craves.

I don't know if it was always this bad or the world has simply sort of moved on so much from when I watched games years ago, but I'm wondering how long actual games can maintain decent viewership figures with so many other options now. I didn't watch that game so much as wade through it and now I'm thinking of the myriad of other things I could have spent 3 hours on.

I taped delayed the game, and man, even forwarding thru commercials and flags, it was unwatchable. I've been making a conscious decision to watch less and less, especially after last week when the NFL decided to become political. Seems they forgot why people watch -- to be entertained --it is now impossible to turn on the TV or the radio without hearing some type of political slant and/or agenda. NFL was a nice escape from that -- not anymore -- and now the games are frankly tough to watch when you throw in all the commercials, booth reviews, flags, etc etc.

If I wasn't in FF, I'd be done for the season. I've pretty much decided that I'll continue playing FF, but I won't be paying much attention and therefore, I don't expect to win in either league. I'm not throwing the season and being a Taco, but I'll go through the motions.

Veloce Grey

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Jun 24, 2014
I taped delayed the game, and man, even forwarding thru commercials and flags, it was unwatchable. I've been making a conscious decision to watch less and less, especially after last week when the NFL decided to become political. Seems they forgot why people watch -- to be entertained --it is now impossible to turn on the TV or the radio without hearing some type of political slant and/or agenda. NFL was a nice escape from that -- not anymore -- and now the games are frankly tough to watch when you throw in all the commercials, booth reviews, flags, etc etc.

If I wasn't in FF, I'd be done for the season. I've pretty much decided that I'll continue playing FF, but I won't be paying much attention and therefore, I don't expect to win in either league. I'm not throwing the season and being a Taco, but I'll go through the motions.
I'm in a very similar position. They don't seem to understand how many other options people have and that their competition isn't merely other sports. Mad hubris.

I think you related the story of perceiving how a major retail chain was screwed when you went into a store years ago, before their decline had really started to make news. I thought of that story while trying to watch that game. It may not go off the rails completely this season, but at some point in the future it looks like a trainwreck is coming that won't be pretty given the scale involved.

Richie Rich

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Mar 26, 2012
Louisville, KY
Well, shit. I thought the Redskins defense had figured out the puzzle that was Kareem Hunt. They did, at least for the first half. Oh well. That's Fantasy Football. It would have been nice had Hunt got a touchdown, and made my decision to drop the Rams defense a non-issue. I was hoping the Fantasy Reaper (a term my nephew coined) would have got Hunt, just for this game, as he had been busy knocking players out left and right this week. But I forgot: Kareem Hunt is the Timex of the NFL: takes a licking and keeps on ticking. On the brightside, Chicago and John Fox realized they have a pretty good back up QB that they are finally going to give a shot to. He looked great in the preseason, so here's hoping some of that carries over. Just give it to my boy Cohen and let him chew.

I don't want to be given a civics lesson every time I watch a game. I just want to watch football. I agree MJ, if weren't for FF, I would not be watching the NFL.

One rant: Please don't watch or listen to what any of the so called Fantasy Football "experts" have to say about who to play. These people are the modern day version of Miss Cleo, for those of us old enough to remember 900 numbers.

The little guy, Fabiano, on Fantasy Live said to sit Cam Newton this week against the Patriots. Good call.

Veloce Grey

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Jun 24, 2014
The little guy, Fabiano, on Fantasy Live said to sit Cam Newton this week against the Patriots. Good call.

Lucky I avoided that problem by cutting him and rolling out Cutler...

Oh well at least Dalvin and Chris Carson went out in winning style.

Richie Rich

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Mar 26, 2012
Louisville, KY
Lucky I avoided that problem by cutting him and rolling out Cutler...

Oh well at least Dalvin and Chris Carson went out in winning style.

I feel your pain. It sucks that those two had to get hurt, as they were prime for having monster seasons. The "experts" made playing Cutler out to be a no-brainer, at least in their opinion, while all but writing Newton off as a QB whose prime had passed. Granted, some of the "advice" they give is common sense to anyone who watches football and has a brain about who to start versus who to sit, especially when it comes to the big-name players; if you need Yahoo/Fantasy Live "experts" to tell you who to start and who to bench when it's obvious, I don't think Fantasy Football is your cup of tea. Hell, last year, Fabiano was adamant about fantasy owners of Drew Brees benching him for his game at San Diego, as he had a history of doing bad on the road. I had no choice but to play Brees, as I had no other QB and my contrarian viewpoint/action paid off, as Brees put up a solid game with a solid score, which kept me going. I know some will say I listened to the "experts" about Cohen and drank the Kool-Aid and you'd be right. I'm still team Cohen, as I believe he is the victim of being misutilized/underutilized by John Fox, who has taken over as Jeff Fisher as the NFL coach who has the talent, but for some reason, doesn't use it and his team suffers for it. That's another thing that drives me crazy: the "experts" tell owners to go and get these guys off of the waiver wire, but the very next week don't bother playing them. What? I just dropped a ton of my budget on a guy and now I'm supposed to bench him? It makes my head hurt thinking about it. Take my advice, for what it's worth (which isn't much) and if you do decide to listen to the prognosticators at Yahoo and Fantasy Live, take whatever they say and do the opposite. If they say zig, you zag. Go contrarian on their know it all asses.

BrooklynHustle

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Apr 3, 2014
DMV
I was hoping the Fantasy Reaper (a term my nephew coined) would have got Hunt
Are we wishing for people to get injured over fantasy now? :wideyed:

I feel your pain. It sucks that those two had to get hurt, as they were prime for having monster seasons. The "experts" made playing Cutler out to be a no-brainer, at least in their opinion, while all but writing Newton off as a QB whose prime had passed. Granted, some of the "advice" they give is common sense to anyone who watches football and has a brain about who to start versus who to sit, especially when it comes to the big-name players; if you need Yahoo/Fantasy Live "experts" to tell you who to start and who to bench when it's obvious, I don't think Fantasy Football is your cup of tea. Hell, last year, Fabiano was adamant about fantasy owners of Drew Brees benching him for his game at San Diego, as he had a history of doing bad on the road. I had no choice but to play Brees, as I had no other QB and my contrarian viewpoint/action paid off, as Brees put up a solid game with a solid score, which kept me going. I know some will say I listened to the "experts" about Cohen and drank the Kool-Aid and you'd be right. I'm still team Cohen, as I believe he is the victim of being misutilized/underutilized by John Fox, who has taken over as Jeff Fisher as the NFL coach who has the talent, but for some reason, doesn't use it and his team suffers for it. That's another thing that drives me crazy: the "experts" tell owners to go and get these guys off of the waiver wire, but the very next week don't bother playing them. What? I just dropped a ton of my budget on a guy and now I'm supposed to bench him? It makes my head hurt thinking about it. Take my advice, for what it's worth (which isn't much) and if you do decide to listen to the prognosticators at Yahoo and Fantasy Live, take whatever they say and do the opposite. If they say zig, you zag. Go contrarian on their know it all asses.
Haha, I just make my own decisions and what happens happens. It's always my fault 100%. Great way to live & play :rofl::bicep::party:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00VE4Y0Z2/?tag=tff-amazonparser-20

IMG_1691.JPG

Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I'm still team Cohen, as I believe he is the victim of being misutilized/underutilized by John Fox, who has taken over as Jeff Fisher as the NFL coach who has the talent, but for some reason, doesn't use it and his team suffers for it.

Not sure if you saw the last game, but Fox rolled out Cunningham more than Cohen. Even when Cohen made a big play, he put him back on the bench.

Richie Rich

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Mar 26, 2012
Louisville, KY
Are we wishing for people to get injured over fantasy now? :wideyed:

I was just joking about that, as I knew he was not going to get hurt. But if he had, only something minor that would have caused him to not continue in last night's game, and prevented him from getting more than 11 points. I could not believe I had a chance, albeit a slight one, to actually beat you. But when Hunt was your last player, I was not getting my hopes up and he did what he was supposed to, to a lesser extent, compared to what he had done the previous three weeks. But congratulations on the win.

I have to keep things in perspective: if losing a Fantasy Football game is the worst thing that happened to me, considering what happened in Las Vegas and that my latest CT scan was great, with nothing showing up and I had my port removed (no more chemo), I have nothing to complain about and I get to stick around and annoy you guys! ;)

Last edited:

Richie Rich

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Mar 26, 2012
Louisville, KY
Not sure if you saw the last game, but Fox rolled out Cunningham more than Cohen. Even when Cohen made a big play, he put him back on the bench.

Thus my argument that John Fox is this year’s Jeff Fisher. I know I’ll be called crazy, but if Cohen and Hunt were to trade teams, Cohen would be the breakout rookie. They both did great in high school, but weren’t highly recruited, attended small time colleges and excelled, while breaking records. I know their running styles/playing styles are different, but Andy Reid would find a way to fit Cohen into his offense and not waste his talent, like John Fox is doing. It’s like buying a Lamborghini or a Ferrari and then parking it in the garage; It’s maddening. But I’m not giving up on Cohen, as the powers that be in Chicago would not have drafted him if they didn’t think he had the potential to be a player who could be a difference maker.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
This season can't end soon enough... now just going through the motions.

BrooklynHustle

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Apr 3, 2014
DMV
This season can't end soon enough... now just going through the motions.
Look on the bright side... your Tarik Cohen prediction was spot on, haha

I know their running styles/playing styles are different, but Andy Reid would find a way to fit Cohen into his offense and not waste his talent, like John Fox is doing. It’s like buying a Lamborghini or a Ferrari and then parking it in the garage; It’s maddening. But I’m not giving up on Cohen, as the powers that be in Chicago would not have drafted him if they didn’t think he had the potential to be a player who could be a difference maker.

Just like in business, gotta see the world as it is... not as we would like it to be

Last edited:

Richie Rich

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Mar 26, 2012
Louisville, KY
Look on the bright side... your Tarik Cohen prediction was spot on, haha

Just like in business, gotta see the world as it is... not as we would like it to be

I'll admit when I am wrong and with Cohen, I was 77% wrong, especially with how much I paid, or overpaid, actually, extremely overpaid/overbid. But I'm still not waving the white flag on him yet. He's shown flashes, so it's not all on him being a "bad" player; he's got the ability and the talent, but the offense is all over the place. I know, that could said about every so-so/flash-in-the-pan player in fantasy, but for me, Cohen still has potential; I just hope that said potential is actualized on the field for the second half of the season.

I feel your pain MJ. I know I can't complain, given my record, but my team on paper/projections vs. actual performance has been very spotty (Allen and Freeman come to mind). This has been one ugly year in fantasy, in regards to both injuries and under-performing players and I, along with every other fantasy manager out there, can only hope that the fantasy reaper has decided to take their vacation early, so as to spare us some decent players who will be available for the second half of the season/playoffs (fingers crossed) and be able to actually field a competitive team.

BTW: What's up with Squirrels Gone Wild?

BrooklynHustle

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Apr 3, 2014
DMV
I'll admit when I am wrong and with Cohen, I was 77% wrong, especially with how much I paid, or overpaid, actually, extremely overpaid/overbid. But I'm still not waving the white flag on him yet. He's shown flashes, so it's not all on him being a "bad" player; he's got the ability and the talent, but the offense is all over the place. I know, that could said about every so-so/flash-in-the-pan player in fantasy, but for me, Cohen still has potential; I just hope that said potential is actualized on the field for the second half of the season.
I hear you, man. Talent & potential are only one piece of the puzzle when it comes to FF (clearly he's got that in spades, as do a lot of NFL players). Situation/system is also just as important. It's also rare that you see a guy of his size & stature getting the bulk of the carries (though sometimes they can be dominant as pass catchers).

We all have to place bets based on probabilities. Sometimes they work out, sometimes not.

Best of luck & cheers!

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
But I'm still not waving the white flag on him yet.

I dropped him in my other league... tired of seeing Jordan Howard work third downs after already getting 29 carries in the game.

Looking forward to the trade deadline so I can stop fielding ridiculous trade offers from Hakuna Mata ... no, you're not getting LeSean McCoy for Demaryius Thomas.

BrooklynHustle

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Apr 3, 2014
DMV
Looking forward to the trade deadline so I can stop fielding ridiculous trade offers from Hakuna Mata ... no, you're not getting LeSean McCoy for Demaryius Thomas.
Lol, and I thought it was just me

I've never hit reject so many times in my life :rofl:

You do have to admire his dogged persistence and systematic approach though...

Send enough offers to enough people over a long enough period of time, and someone is bound to crack. Happened at least twice-3x already, so can't argue with results

Is there a trading automation system that can do this for me? I definitely googled at some point :rofl:

I dropped him in my other league... tired of seeing Jordan Howard work third downs after already getting 29 carries in the game.
Dropped him in another league as well, tho I got him quite a bit cheaper. Howard is the guy.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.