The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Fastlane Fantasy Football (2017-18!)

BrooklynHustle

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Apr 3, 2014
DMV
LOL! I know you are sweatin' it out with your golden boy Fournette. Lingering ankle problems, breaking rules, and hasn't recorded a carry for almost a month now... Many thanks to him for Ivory's points today. Not too shabby for a last-second waiver wire fill-in.

Maybe this is better? :smuggy::cool:

wTzLdS2xQEyWiwCQVXtNQQ.png

@BrooklynHustle
That narrative makes absolutely no sense, lol. Please don't project your ridiculous logic onto me.

That offer alone should be worth a lifetime ban!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Dylan in Africa

Worldwide Educator
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Aug 25, 2017
Planet Earth
@BrooklynHustle, The narrative is worth its weight in entertainment and friendly banter. @Zeke said he sent you the same offer with Yeldon. Not all offers are to be taken seriously. I know you're not "stupid." :thumbsup:

That said, I'll gladly refrain from sending you trade offers in the future if they are going to provoke more outbursts like these lol. Peace and good luck this week.

Dunkafelics

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
229%
Jun 12, 2015
Vancouver, Canada
I am not even in this league and have been following from the sidelines and these trades are nuts lol. I think Hakuna must make all these trades to ensure that no one else can make trades. I love the Ivory for Brady trade. I mean maybe Ivory for Brissett?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

BrooklynHustle

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Apr 3, 2014
DMV
@BrooklynHustle, The narrative is worth its weight in entertainment and friendly banter. @Zeke said he sent you the same offer with Yeldon. Not all offers are to be taken seriously. I know you're not "stupid." :thumbsup:

That said, I'll gladly refrain from sending you trade offers in the future if they are going to provoke more outbursts like these lol. Peace and good luck this week.

He definitely didn't. His conscience probably intervened before his fingers could input that level of nonsense.

No more FFF-grade waste of time offers... ?

Much appreciated!

Last edited:

Dylan in Africa

Worldwide Educator
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Aug 25, 2017
Planet Earth
I am not even in this league and have been following from the sidelines and these trades are nuts lol. I think Hakuna must make all these trades to ensure that no one else can make trades. I love the Ivory for Brady trade. I mean maybe Ivory for Brissett?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
Unfortunately, Yahoo! caps pending trade offers at 6. "Blocking" others from making trades is out of the question, though interestingly enough I have been involved in all of the accepted deals thus far.

xBgLQouuQ0KDPGPB_55kAA.png

Now that DT is gone, I think I am down to only 3 of my originally drafted players: Dak, Stafford, and Marshawn. Trading is fun. :playful:

BrooklynHustle

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Apr 3, 2014
DMV
Unfortunately, Yahoo! caps pending trade offers at 6. "Blocking" others from making trades is out of the question, though interestingly enough I have been involved in all of the accepted deals thus far.

xBgLQouuQ0KDPGPB_55kAA.png

Now that DT is gone, I think I am down to only 3 of my originally drafted players: Dak, Stafford, and Marshawn. Trading is fun. :playful:
:wideyed: didn't realize one person traded away DeAndre, AB, and Ingram... they have to be hurting right now

This screenshot should be a real learning experience :rofl:

Richie Rich

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Mar 26, 2012
Louisville, KY
If I could, I would rage drop AJ Green right now, but he's a "can't cut", more like a dumb a$$. I highly doubt anyone would want his sorry a$$ in a trade, as I wouldn't do that to any of you, sparing you his stupidity and inconsistency. 1.10 for the "you gotta start your studs"? I'm so sick of hearing that nonsensical fantasy crap. What a bunch of bullshit. Then the moron goes out and decides he's no longer a WR, but a UFC fighter, starts a scrum and gets ejected; way to go AJ, you know, your team didn't need you for anything, as they are allergic to offense and winning.

MJ, well done sir, you took me out to the woodshed and thoroughly whooped my a$$ this week. This is karma for last year, as it all evens out. But the one week Goff goes nuts, the rest of my team decides to take another bye week. Gotta love fantasy football, great for instant grey hairs! :( But again, nice win.

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
Feb 26, 2016
Aside from the new political drama the NFL has now decided to entertain, the games are unwatchable. Too long between plays, too many booth reviews, and a commercial every few minutes. I tape delay games to bypass that stuff. There's no way in hell I'm gonna spend 3 hours of my life watching some worthless game. With fast forwards and skip, I can get thru an entire game in 20 minutes. That's a price I'm more willing to pay to satisfy my gambling/entertainment needs.

Interesting. I do the same thing. Sometimes I find it hard not to watch (Alabama). I try though.

Seems like this could be a opportunity here. Offering a service to watch a game without the BS.

What I Learned About The NFL By Watching The Seahawks-Packers Game In 35 Minutes

Last edited:

Richie Rich

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Mar 26, 2012
Louisville, KY
Aside from the new political drama the NFL has now decided to entertain, the games are unwatchable. Too long between plays, too many booth reviews, and a commercial every few minutes. I tape delay games to bypass that stuff. There's no way in hell I'm gonna spend 3 hours of my life watching some worthless game. With fast forwards and skip, I can get thru an entire game in 20 minutes. That's a price I'm more willing to pay to satisfy my gambling/entertainment needs.

I only watch RedZone and that's pushing it. If it wasn't for fantasy football, the NFL is not on my radar.

BrooklynHustle

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Apr 3, 2014
DMV
If I could, I would rage drop AJ Green right now, but he's a "can't cut", more like a dumb a$$. I highly doubt anyone would want his sorry a$$ in a trade, as I wouldn't do that to any of you, sparing you his stupidity and inconsistency. 1.10 for the "you gotta start your studs"? I'm so sick of hearing that nonsensical fantasy crap. What a bunch of bullshit. Then the moron goes out and decides he's no longer a WR, but a UFC fighter, starts a scrum and gets ejected; way to go AJ, you know, your team didn't need you for anything, as they are allergic to offense and winning.

MJ, well done sir, you took me out to the woodshed and thoroughly whooped my a$$ this week. This is karma for last year, as it all evens out. But the one week Goff goes nuts, the rest of my team decides to take another bye week. Gotta love fantasy football, great for instant grey hairs! :( But again, nice win.
I can help you drop him :innocent: :halo:

Richie Rich

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Mar 26, 2012
Louisville, KY
Interesting. I do the same thing. Sometimes I find it hard not to watch (Alabama). I try though.

Seems like this could be a opportunity here. Offering a service to watch a game on without the BS.

What I Learned About The NFL By Watching The Seahawks-Packers Game In 35 Minutes

I always wanted a service/technology that could mute the commentary on games, as that crap is so annoying, with each of them trying to see who can be a bigger know-it-all (Phil Simms, anyone?). I remember the scene from Big, when Tom Hanks asks his secretary to get him a copy of the Giants/Broncos Super Bowl, but have all the commercials and commentary removed; how I wish I could do that for every college and pro game, with only the ambient crowd noise, how awesome would that be?

Now to figure out how to do it.

Richie Rich

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Mar 26, 2012
Louisville, KY
I can help you drop him :innocent: :halo:

If he doesn't get his shit together, for that matter, the Bengals, I will seriously consider it before the November 11th deadline. My second pick in the draft and he's turning into a bust. Ugh.

Last edited:

BrooklynHustle

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Apr 3, 2014
DMV
If he doesn't get his shit together, for that matter, the Bengals, I will seriously consider it before the November 11th deadline. My first pick in the draft and he's turning into a bust. Ugh.
I think it's more his situation than anything. Even a Lambo is useless if the terrain is undriveable

Richie Rich

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Mar 26, 2012
Louisville, KY
It's sad that every week a mass shooting seems to happen somewhere in this country, so if losing a game based on the performances of people/players I have no control over is the worst thing that happens to me, then I'm fine and have nothing to complain about. Except AJ Green. I had to complain about him. But seriously, I feel for those families who lost loved ones who, we would think, would be safe in church, of all places. But the way things are going and as crazy as some people are, you're not safe anywhere anymore.

Zeke

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Aug 29, 2014

you have no idea what you just set yourself up for. prepare to receive a bunch of Hunter Henry and Chris Ivory for AJ Green offers real soon. assuming you haven't already received em hahaha.

BrooklynHustle

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Apr 3, 2014
DMV
you have no idea what you just set yourself up for. prepare to receive a bunch of Hunter Henry and Chris Ivory for AJ Green offers real soon. assuming you haven't already received em hahaha.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Richie Rich

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Mar 26, 2012
Louisville, KY
Okay everyone, I proposed one trade, which was rejected and I understand why, but here is who I am willing to offer in a trade, as I will let any prospective and interested parties put together a trade with the players I'm willing to offer for what they want to offer in return. The players I'm putting out there are: AJ Green (no surprise there), Andy Dalton (I highly doubt anyone wants him, so if you don't want to consider him a part of the trade, no problem), Tarik Cohen (I know, the biggest waiver bust this year, MJ is there a consolation prize for that?) and Damien Williams. I never wave the white flag, but its moving up the flag pole as we speak, as this year has been a disappointment for me and, I would guess, most of us. The trades don't have to be even steven, as they can be 3 for 2 or even 3 for 1, if the player is good enough. Sorry about my rant on AJ Green, I was just frustrated with his very low output, but after hearing why he snapped, I'll cut him some slack, as I'm a lot like that; I'll only take so much shit from someone and then I snap, just ask my brother-in-law! I know I'm not the only one ready to rage drop a player or two who consistently underperforms week after week, all the while being told that it was "a fluke" and "he'll get back on track next week". Next week was a month ago and I'm still waiting and my patience has worn thin.

A

Anon48331

Okay everyone, I proposed one trade, which was rejected and I understand why, but here is who I am willing to offer in a trade, as I will let any prospective and interested parties put together a trade with the players I'm willing to offer for what they want to offer in return. The players I'm putting out there are: AJ Green (no surprise there), Andy Dalton (I highly doubt anyone wants him, so if you don't want to consider him a part of the trade, no problem), Tarik Cohen (I know, the biggest waiver bust this year, MJ is there a consolation prize for that?) and Damien Williams. I never wave the white flag, but its moving up the flag pole as we speak, as this year has been a disappointment for me and, I would guess, most of us. The trades don't have to be even steven, as they can be 3 for 2 or even 3 for 1, if the player is good enough. Sorry about my rant on AJ Green, I was just frustrated with his very low output, but after hearing why he snapped, I'll cut him some slack, as I'm a lot like that; I'll only take so much shit from someone and then I snap, just ask my brother-in-law! I know I'm not the only one ready to rage drop a player or two who consistently underperforms week after week, all the while being told that it was "a fluke" and "he'll get back on track next week". Next week was a month ago and I'm still waiting and my patience has worn thin.
just sent you something. i think the trade deadlines coming up soon

KC Dash

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Aug 10, 2008
Dallas
Well, after the last couple of weeks, some of those Hakuna trades are looking better and better to me. Maybe I should have traded Hunt for Lynch! haha. It has been fun talking to Dylan and playing this year, as crazy as it has been in Fantasy.

I'll send you over something too. Maybe it's time to shake things up a bit.

BrooklynHustle

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Apr 3, 2014
DMV

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I've been too busy to look at trade stuff. That doesn't mean I don't want to, it's just #2,308th on the priority list.

BrooklynHustle

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Apr 3, 2014
DMV

BrooklynHustle

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Apr 3, 2014
DMV

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
The trade evaluator isn't the best, but yea, it's clear he's trying to get players with good playoff schedules.

He's asked for my LeSean McCoy now I think 20 times, as if Jay Ajayi is suddenly due for 25 touches.

A Deandre Hopkins with D. Watson and a Deandre Hopkins with Tom Savage... gee, I dunno!

BrooklynHustle

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Apr 3, 2014
DMV
The trade evaluator isn't the best, but yea, it's clear he's trying to get players with good playoff schedules.

He's asked for my LeSean McCoy now I think 20 times, as if Jay Ajayi is suddenly due for 25 touches.

A Deandre Hopkins with D. Watson and a Deandre Hopkins with Tom Savage... gee, I dunno!
It's not perfect by any means, but there is a reason he is usually heavily to the + side in the accepted trades

Only reason I am posting this afternoon is he sent me some dumb trade that makes no sense, lol

You're already stacked thanks to others, bro. Please stop

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.