The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Dan_Fastlane

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jan 3, 2017
World Citizen
The core point of @AgainstAllOdds

and leaves really a questionmark for me as well..

You dont have a succesfull business running but you give business coaching/mentoring? Iam confused?

And i dont even understand why you are mad at him, nobody would dig deeper in your stuff if you wouldnt lend/borrow money but at the same time you give business coachings... Are you not seeing that some stuff isnt fitting here?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Eskil

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Jul 18, 2012
Scottsdale, AZ
The core point of @AgainstAllOdds
and leaves really a questionmark for me as well..

You dont have a succesfull business running but you give business coaching/mentoring? Iam confused?

A) No that is not his core point. He is trying to say that I have been running around asking people for money knowingly never intending to pay them back. That I have deceived them, and tried to take advantage of the forum connections as my "piggy bank". Which is an awful and untrue allegation.

and

B) I have indeed created and ran several successful businesses, and everyone who has been around me here since I joined the forum 7 years ago knows this. I don't like the word "expert" but many would and do call me that when it comes to a wide range of topics ranging from product development, prototyping, branding, importing, sourcing, supply chain management, patenting, logo design, website sales optimization, sales funnels, copywriting, social media, PPC search and display marketing, crowdfunding, and so much more.
  • I started my first business in 2004, which by the time I sold it in 2008 had over 3000 recurring web hosting customers. Through those years I taught myself PPC, lead generation, and buyer psychology.
  • I also did very well at affiliate marketing, which granted, is not a true "business" - but I gained a ton of experience in online sales, funnels, copywriting, landing page optimization tactics, and more.
  • Throughout these years, I started getting requests from people and companies to help them as a consultant on online marketing and sales - something I enjoyed and later helped me become a good coach.
  • I started a dietary supplement brand, which still exists today and sold out of a few times due to demand despite almost zero marketing effort. I did everything myself, including formulation, branding, market research, etc. Learned a ton about the supplement industry - and have helped others in this space as well. Currently out of stock on Amazon but I plan on training and handing this business off to run on its own because StayblCam takes up all of my focus.
  • I have also actually created another brand in the consumables space, which I haven't shared with many yet. The website is up and ready, I have a formula ready (it's a cosmetic type product), and again I developed and did everything myself - brand, market research, etc. This product will have a 90% + margin - and have already received amazing response from people who have seen and tried it. So I know a thing or two about this space as well.
  • StayblCam? Clearly you haven't read this whole thread or seen how successful it got before things came to a hault, but I raised $123,000 on Kickstarter with it (I guess I got "lucky" and didn't know what I was doing?). Then brought it from $0 from paid traffic to $235,000 PER MONTH in sales - after only 4 months of starting PPC. Before then we were already getting good and steady sales organically from my efforts and knowledge with influencers, social media, and other marketing skills I have.
There is more too, but I don't want to make this into a "bragging" post to toot my own horn. My point is you and him seem to really not know what you are talking about. You picked the wrong guy to accuse of being "not successful" and of being dishonest, deceitful, and not trustworthy (as is one of his other 'points').

And i dont even understand why you are mad at him
Are you serious? How would I not be after all those awful, PUBLIC, accusations? How would you like it if you're an upstanding forum member who has never lied and cheated anyone in their life. You've had to borrow some money (and not a lot either by the way) to stay afloat when life came crashing down on you through some extremely hard times. But you gave those people promissory notes, and kept them updated EVERY MONTH about the plan to repay. Then some third party guy who you owe nothing and used to be friendly with you and knows nothing about the facts of the situation suddenly comes on the forum and starts bashing you publicly for being a thief, a scammer, a liar, and a cheat.

You wouldn't be mad?

nobody would dig deeper in your stuff if you wouldnt lend/borrow money but at the same time you give business coachings... Are you not seeing that some stuff isnt fitting here?
There is nothing wrong with what I have done, that's the problem. MANY people I have talked to here on this forum have also had to borrow some money from friends at times in their life when things got rough. And they often had to do so while trying their hardest to make an income, whether that be getting a job flipping burgers or using their skills through web design, mowing lawns, or coaching others with whatever knowledge they have.

Which is what I did.

Shouldn't that be question be posted on his coaching forum post.....as opposed to on a progress thread for a different business?

(Also if you look at his mentoring program at the very top (as per mjs request) eskil states that the bad situation the stayblcam company went through making it clear to anyone before they took the course. And they are still happy to take the course knowing this. Also it seems all of the people who did take the course were happy with it based on the numerous postive comments over at that forum. Perhaps he taught them some of the things he learned from his mistakes. Still valuable and they still seem like happy customers.:smile2:

Thank you! Yes exactly. If he HAD to post this publicly, the coaching thread at least would have been enough. But he had to do now drag my progress thread into the mud as well.

And yes, also - I clarified this specifically in one of the first posts of my coaching thread. You can read it right here.

And yes, I have received lots of very positive, and very real testimonials over the years. You can see many in my coaching thread - and you can see more here on my coaching site.

Forum members and others have been very pleased with how I have helped them.

Not to mention the 7 years of free help I have offered on this forum in countless posts and threads, that I obviously haven't charged a dime for. Prior to discovering this forum, I was also very active (and one of the top active and respected members) on the Wickedfire forum from 2006 - 2012. I had at least one sticky thread there with thousands of views and 'thank yous'.

Add to that countless hours I have spent helping forum members here and on other forums for free through Skype chat, phone calls, in-person, via emails, etc etc. - also without charging a penny.

But I guess I'm just some douchebag scammer...

Last edited:

Tourmaline

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jun 4, 2019
Texas