The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
If you had to pick a favorite post on this board @Andy Black, what would it be?
It will sound like a cop out, but my favourite post will be the one that helps whoever needs it at that stage. There's lots of newcomers to business in the forum, and there's lots of people with more experience. The best post for each person is different, and different depending on what stage they're at. Then some posts resonate more with different people. Whatever gets people unstuck are my favourite posts.

Pyrrho

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Jul 13, 2023
It will sound like a cop out, but my favourite post will be the one that helps whoever needs it at that stage. There's lots of newcomers to business in the forum, and there's lots of people with more experience. The best post for each person is different, and different depending on what stage they're at. Then some posts resonate more with different people. Whatever gets people unstuck are my favourite posts.
Only a little bit of a cop out

I'll rephrase a little. What users, aside from yourself, seem to put out a lot of good content? More aimed towards people just getting started, but also from a general wisdom perspective. Not looking for people to spell the whole answer out, because I know that's never going to happen, but pieces of the puzzle here and there.

NathanN

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Jul 27, 2022
Vancouver, B.C.
I always need to come back to this thread when I catch myself lurking or not taking as much action as I should have. Sitting on the sidelines in life doesn't get you anywhere.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

JayO

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 17, 2023
Hey Andy! Thanks for letting know your amazing idea! I've never thought about how "Being thankful" can influence my life and others. I'm going to thank anyone who is making the world brighter from now on. Once again, thanks!

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Thanks for reminder. But I'm wondering why thanks can transform us from consumer to producer mindset?
If you reply explaining why it helped you then you're no longer lurking (consuming) but are now writing (producing).

You could then repurpose your reply and post it as it's own piece of content.

Here's an example. I replied to someone via LinkedIn DM recently explaining how they can use replies to produce content.

I then repurposed it.

It could also get you thinking about the person who posted, and how you can help them get more engagement and eyeballs on their content.

Consumers don't think like that. They just consume and think about themselves.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Thanks for clarifying @Andy Black .

It reminds me to re-open the comment feature in my blog... :D
How are you getting the content for your blog? Are you replying helpfully on social media platforms and then repurposing it?

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I will definitely admit to a bit of lurking, it’s one of my personal bugbears, wanting to learn as much as possible and then finding I’ve missed my opportunity or worse, I’ve learnt something and not applied it.
This is my opinion about learning:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.