The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Doing lots of STUFF but I feel I'm doing it WRONG

Leonn

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Jun 14, 2018
Hi everyone I'm new here, I'm 23. I've read TMF book and it's a wake up call.

I'm here because I want to be a successful entrepreneur and meet new like minded people.

Here's my quick story:

I've started studying in college 5 years ago after high school (it was a technical high school).
I've always worked since high school and started working as a tech guy / electrician and learnt that trade job with a company but I've realized after one year I've hated it.

After finishing high school, I got into computer science and engineering college but I was already working and doing some side hustles like buying and reselling stuff, then I had a burn out and dropped out.
After that, I found a temporany job as a waiter serving table at nights and cleaning toilets of the restaurant.

I've realized it was a bad job and got into computer science and engineering college to study it again.

A friend of mine told me about a film called "Limitless" with Bradley Cooper and after watching that film, my life changed and I've started studying all that stuff that no school neither college NEVER taught me.

In the last two years while in college for the second time, doing side hustles etc I've started studying on my own everything about self development, mindset and bio-hacking, sales, marketing, online business and so on.

I made an important decision : to become a successful businessman and to be limitless like the guy of that film :)

I'm still hustling and studying to make my vision a reality, I know there is no limit.

The only thing I'm here is because I'd like to ask some advice to successful entrepreneurs.

For now, I'm working with a company that does internet marketing and I work it for now as a 9-5 job then study at the nights.
I usually do some coding, SEO and talk to clients as well.

The only thing is that for studying college subjects (math , algorithms are hard and take time to understand) I have little focus after the job. So I usually study a lot when the exam date is near, tried some natural nootropics and they work but I get too much stress.

I have like 1 year more left (I hope) to get the bachelor but I've realized I want to work in the digital marketing field and not in the software engineering field.
My boss (is a succesful business man and started his internet marketing company while in college studying engineering) already told me to focus, to become the best at ONE skill ONLY and then if you want to start a business hire others to outsource the skills you don't have time for.

What would you advice to a young guy like me ?

I know that in order to work like in Google and so on I should already had the bachelor with honors, the main problem is I always worked and did side hustles to support me and my college studies.. I don't think college is really important for business success but it could help to give you some skills about the business you want to work in.

I want to become a successful man no matter what but I know I need to focus.
After the bachelor of computer science I was thinking of getting another one in economics or MBA but I'm not sure, I have too many ideas, then browse the internet to study more stuff and sometime I lose focus.

So as you can see I'm always doing a lot of stuff, work, side hustless and have less time for studying.. I don't want to say I'm in the wrong way instead maybe I'm doing lots of things but doing them wrong..

Thank you for your life advice.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
learn sales & marketing, come up with your own product or service. keep it simple

Leonn

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Jun 14, 2018
learn sales & marketing, come up with your own product or service. keep it simple

Thanks that's what I'm trying to do.

The only advice I'm asking to you guys, I feel sometimes I'm doing too many things at once and going in the "wrong" path, also I risk to do many jobs and not finish the bachelor and I'm scared about that.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Hi everyone I'm new here, I'm 23. I've read TMF book and it's a wake up call.

I'm here because I want to be a successful entrepreneur and meet new like minded people.

Here's my quick story:

I've started studying in college 5 years ago after high school (it was a technical high school).
I've always worked since high school and started working as a tech guy / electrician and learnt that trade job with a company but I've realized after one year I've hated it.

After finishing high school, I got into computer science and engineering college but I was already working and doing some side hustles like buying and reselling stuff, then I had a burn out and dropped out.
After that, I found a temporany job as a waiter serving table at nights and cleaning toilets of the restaurant.

I've realized it was a bad job and got into computer science and engineering college to study it again.

A friend of mine told me about a film called "Limitless" with Bradley Cooper and after watching that film, my life changed and I've started studying all that stuff that no school neither college NEVER taught me.

In the last two years while in college for the second time, doing side hustles etc I've started studying on my own everything about self development, mindset and bio-hacking, sales, marketing, online business and so on.

I made an important decision : to become a successful businessman and to be limitless like the guy of that film :)

I'm still hustling and studying to make my vision a reality, I know there is no limit.

The only thing I'm here is because I'd like to ask some advice to successful entrepreneurs.

For now, I'm working with a company that does internet marketing and I work it for now as a 9-5 job then study at the nights.
I usually do some coding, SEO and talk to clients as well.

The only thing is that for studying college subjects (math , algorithms are hard and take time to understand) I have little focus after the job. So I usually study a lot when the exam date is near, tried some natural nootropics and they work but I get too much stress.

I have like 1 year more left (I hope) to get the bachelor but I've realized I want to work in the digital marketing field and not in the software engineering field.
My boss (is a succesful business man and started his internet marketing company while in college studying engineering) already told me to focus, to become the best at ONE skill ONLY and then if you want to start a business hire others to outsource the skills you don't have time for.

I know that in order to work like in Google and so on I should already had the bachelor with honors, the main problem is I always worked and did side hustles to support me and my college studies.. I don't think college is really important for business success but it could help to give you some skills about the business you want to work in.

I want to become a successful man no matter what but I know I need to focus.
After the bachelor of computer science I was thinking of getting another one in economics or MBA but I'm not sure, I have too many ideas, then browse the internet to study more stuff and sometime I lose focus.

So as you can see I'm always doing a lot of stuff, work, side hustless and have less time for studying.. I don't want to say I'm in the wrong way instead maybe I'm doing lots of things but doing them wrong..

Thank you for your life advice.
Caveat: the forum can’t make your life decisions for you. Hear what people say, but think where it’s coming from, what your own situation is, and what YOU want out of life.

So putting my neck out:

If you were my son, and based purely on what you said, I’d encourage you to finish your study because you’ve only one year left.

I’d tell you not to bother with doing an MBA or any other crap afterwards. Stop formal study after this last year. Especially if you want to do digital marketing.

I’d say bollox to working in Google. You already have a job doing digital marketing, and your boss sounds like he has his head screwed on right. His advice to you is on the money. You’ll learn more from him than being a small cog in the big wheel of a company like Google.

I’d say yes, you do have to focus, and to focus you need to eliminate. Don’t be afraid to do lots of things till you find something that bites you and you can’t NOT do.

You’re young and there’s no rush. Enjoy the journey. Enjoy the challenges. It’s all part of the rich tapestry of life.

Go find my tread: “Finding your focus”.

Maybe also check out the first radio interview linked to in my signature.

Leonn

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Jun 14, 2018
Caveat: the forum can’t make your life decisions for you. Hear what people say, but think where it’s coming from, what your own situation is, and what YOU want out of life.

So putting my neck out:

If you were my son, and based purely on what you said, I’d encourage you to finish your study because you’ve only one year left.

I’d tell you not to bother with doing an MBA or any other crap afterwards. Stop formal study after this last year. Especially if you want to do digital marketing.

I’d say bollox to working in Google. You already have a job doing digital marketing, and your boss sounds like he has his head screwed on right. His advice to you is on the money. You’ll learn more from him than being a small cog in the big wheel of a company like Google.

I’d say yes, you do have to focus, and to focus you need to eliminate. Don’t be afraid to do lots of things till you find something that bites you and you can’t NOT do.

You’re young and there’s no rush. Enjoy the journey. Enjoy the challenges. It’s all part of the rich tapestry of life.

Go find my tread: “Finding your focus”.

Maybe also check out the first radio interview linked to in my signature.

Thank you man.

I feel only that I'm not on the right "track" for college, I have one year left but it's taking me so much time, exams are really difficult and I don't have much interest into it.

Yesterday I had a difficult exam about computer programming and my professor is a genius, I didn't pass the test (I managed to study for it the night before the test beacuse I had SO much work to do).

Then I've told to the professor about that I'm hustling and learning how to setup my own business, he laughed at me, I felt like an idiot lol

I'm hating college and what I'm studing, professors teach you only obedience, the only way is to finish my studies and go all in into business.

XxThelionxX

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
101%
Aug 26, 2017
Texas
80/20 Rule?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leonn

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Jun 14, 2018
Hi, I'm here because I'm hustling every day and I'd like to update you here.

I'm working on my job and today I've closed on the phone a 3000$ SEO contract (I know it's not a lot but I'm still learning).

I'm really happy and also the boss told me that he'd like to have me with him going around to meet new people and close pontential clients on the phone or at business events.

My boss told me to keep working to develop more my talent that is more about sales , persuasion and marketing and not so much about computers...

also I work with the engineering team in the company, I usually work with the engineer manager and I understand what he says and also coding (a little bit) but again, he also told me that I should keep working on my sales skills instead of tech skills (sales comes more natural to me instead of tech skills).

So what would you advice to me guys ? Keep hustiling and going all in into marketing & sales without finishing my tech degree ?

or just finish my tech degree even if I'm not really interested into it ?

It's a pain in the a** working, hustiling and trying to finish something I'm not really good at it while you see other engineers with more talent into coding and you still know your main talent is sales.

The college doesn't cost a lot where I live, I get paid at my job and I pay for my own studies, only my family would be "worried" if I don't get that degree (typical slowlane mindset)

Last edited:

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
Hi, I'm here because I'm hustling every day and I'd like to update you here.

I'm working on my job and today I've closed on the phone a 3000$ SEO contract. I'm really happy and also the boss told me that he'd like to have me with him going around to meet new people and close pontential clients on the phone or at business events.

My boss told me to keep working to develop more my talent that is more about sales , persuasion and marketing and not so much about computers...

also I work with the engineer in the company, I usually work with him and I understand what he says and also coding (a little bit) but again, also he told me that I should keep working on my sales skills instead of tech skills (sales comes more natural to me instead of tech skills).

So what would you advice to me guys ? Keep hustiling and going all in into sales without finishing my tech degree ?

or just finish my tech degree even if I'm not really interested into it ?

How to evaluate such questions:

How much will it cost to finish your tech degree? How successful could you be with that degree? What could you expect to earn, as a ceiling?

For sales, what is your ceiling?

How much more could you make working instead of going to school vs. getting the degree? IOW, what's the opportunity cost of school?

What will be the fallout with your family if you quit college?

Weight each factor, and add it up, and see what comes out on top.

Leonn

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Jun 14, 2018
How to evaluate such questions:

How much will it cost to finish your tech degree? How successful could you be with that degree? What could you expect to earn, as a ceiling?

For sales, what is your ceiling?

How much more could you make working instead of going to school vs. getting the degree? IOW, what's the opportunity cost of school?

What will be the fallout with your family if you quit college?

Weight each factor, and add it up, and see what comes out on top.

Thank you for this reply, a really good one.

Another great thing happened to me guys, I was in contact with an HR manager from a tech company in USA and he wanted me to make a call with him and I've got hired with the company.
The pay is good, also I get health benefits and they help me with visa.

However, the HR manager told me that I will be in the tech department but I will be also in the sales deparment as he found out that I'm quite good also in Sales.

I'm really happy for it guys, I've already asked to my college and they've told me I can finish my studies as a transferring student in another country.

I still didn't tell anything to my family yet. I will tell them I will go to work in Usa while they are (still) worried that I have to finish my studies and blabla (that is their scripted mindset)

I've already made a decision now, I will work there, get money, save up money and open my company there while going into internet marketing full time.
I think this is the best solution I've found until now.

Thank you guys for your support, this forum rocks.

Leonn

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Jun 14, 2018
Hi guys, I finally found the courage to tell to my family that I'll go to USA to work.
They didn't like what I've told them, they've just kept me telling to finish my college to get the degree bla bla and told them I will but in USA.

That's the time to live my own life, I think making a decision is better to not making any decision at all.

Any advice from people with more experience than me ? Thank you.

Roli

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Jun 3, 2015
Any advice from people with more experience than me ? Thank you.

You have already been given great advice, it sounds like you are not really looking for advice, you are simply looking for validation for what you have already decided.

Leonn

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Jun 14, 2018
You have already been given great advice, it sounds like you are not really looking for advice, you are simply looking for validation for what you have already decided.

I get it thanks, sorry for that, I think I should improve my confidence by taking more action. However, I know what to do next now.

Roli

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Jun 3, 2015
I get it thanks, sorry for that, I think I should improve my confidence by taking more action. However, I know what to do next now.

It's fine, don't be sorry we all do it. It's just it is good to know when you are doing it, that way you don't fool yourself.

Good luck :thumbsup:

Late Bloomer

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Apr 17, 2018

Hi Leon. I encourage you to do whatever is straightforward and easy to get through your everyday life in a trouble-free way and without excessive personal friction, whether that involves studies or work. I'd continue with friends but not seek long-term romance, until you have clarity about your professional goals in business.

With your remaining time and energy, get MJ's books and read through them, in an environment as free of distractions as possible.

Get a notebook or create a new file on computer or phone, whatever's comfortable for you, to take notes.

With each point or illustration that you find meaningful, ask, how does this apply to me? What could I do to take action about this?

Use the same notebook or file when you browse the forum. Start with the Gold threads and don't get distracted by what happens to come up from day to day, until you've got a handle on the overall mindset and several business examples from the Gold threads. Jot down the same questions and answers as you go.

After 90 days, make a list of the top 10 most inspiring, most valuable things you've learned. Which of them can you act on in the next 30 days? Which of them do you need to learn more about? Now you have a powerful basis for very specific questions that other forum members can help you with.

Leonn

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Jun 14, 2018
Ok guys I'm here again, I'm ready to go to USA and work hard.

I have many fears but I think it's part of the process.

My family, parents and so on still saying to me negative things could happen and again, that I must study for exams and finish college LOL

I told everyone I will work hard in USA and I'll do my best to stay there and keep studying there, so (maybe) I could finish my college there while working on my personal projects.

What do you think about it? Did you have unsupportive family in the past ?

Roli

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Jun 3, 2015
Ok guys I'm here again, I'm ready to go to USA and work hard.

I have many fears but I think it's part of the process.

My family, parents and so on still saying to me negative things could happen and again, that I must study for exams and finish college LOL

I told everyone I will work hard in USA and I'll do my best to stay there and keep studying there, so (maybe) I could finish my college there while working on my personal projects.

What do you think about it? Did you have unsupportive family in the past ?

Good luck, please keep us posted. This is the start of an exciting journey and will be an inspiration to many.

Don't be so dismissive of your studies, remember being an entrepreneur is all about how you leverage your skills.

Sure it is the scripted way if you are thinking that college can secure you in a 'job for life' and all that jazz. But the fact is, if you are near completion of your tech degree, and there is a possibility to finish it and do some work with this company. Then you should take it.

For a start you may meet some interesting people which leads you to some other avenues. Maybe you'll meet your own versions of Paul Allen, or Steve Wozniak, and start your own tech company just like Bill Gates and Steve Jobs did.

Whatever you do, keep this enthusiasm that you clearly have. Keep striving forwards. Live below your means and keep your eyes sharp for opportunity.

Also remember your family love you, they just don't understand the path you're choosing. Be patient with them and show them that you are mature and you can carve a path for yourself, and they'll soon chill and become supportive of your goals and ambitions.

Keep rocking it dude!

Leonn

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Jun 14, 2018
Good luck, please keep us posted. This is the start of an exciting journey and will be an inspiration to many.

Don't be so dismissive of your studies, remember being an entrepreneur is all about how you leverage your skills.

Sure it is the scripted way if you are thinking that college can secure you in a 'job for life' and all that jazz. But the fact is, if you are near completion of your tech degree, and there is a possibility to finish it and do some work with this company. Then you should take it.

For a start you may meet some interesting people which leads you to some other avenues. Maybe you'll meet your own versions of Paul Allen, or Steve Wozniak, and start your own tech company just like Bill Gates and Steve Jobs did.

Whatever you do, keep this enthusiasm that you clearly have. Keep striving forwards. Live below your means and keep your eyes sharp for opportunity.

Also remember your family love you, they just don't understand the path you're choosing. Be patient with them and show them that you are mature and you can carve a path for yourself, and they'll soon chill and become supportive of your goals and ambitions.

Keep rocking it dude!

Thank you man!!

Yes I will work hard to reach my goals.

My family doesnt' understand me (for now). I think it's part of the journey.

They only want me to take the college degree lol but I see I could get a virtual degree now on the internet, many colleges give you this opportunity to get the degree while working, what do you think about it ?

I mean with the internet you can learn anything now.

Mazzolini

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
84%
Feb 13, 2017
Detroit
Thank you man!!

Yes I will work hard to reach my goals.

My family doesnt' understand me (for now). I think it's part of the journey.

They only want me to take the college degree lol but I see I could get a virtual degree now on the internet, many colleges give you this opportunity to get the degree while working, what do you think about it ?

I mean with the internet you can learn anything now.
It depends what you are studying, an actual degree from a real college can be a lot better than some internet degree. You should finish college if it’s a good degree like engineering, finance, law, or medicine. It’s always good to have something to fall back on and you can always take bigger risks. Just put a lot of your free time towards our business. If the business starts doing well, take a term off and work on the business.

Leonn

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Jun 14, 2018
It depends what you are studying, an actual degree from a real college can be a lot better than some internet degree. You should finish college if it’s a good degree like engineering, finance, law, or medicine. It’s always good to have something to fall back on and you can always take bigger risks. Just put a lot of your free time towards our business. If the business starts doing well, take a term off and work on the business.

Thanks I understand. I should finish a bachelor in Computer science and engineering.

I know for sure that you should finished the bachelor in few years and get honors if you want to work let's say for Google but this is not my case.

So you mean I should return back after I will do this job in USA so I can finish my degree even if it will take longer?
I found solutions like doing it online but I won't do any project at all or work in a team, it will be everything online.

Roli

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Jun 3, 2015
Thanks I understand. I should finish a bachelor in Computer science and engineering.

I know for sure that you should finished the bachelor in few years and get honors if you want to work let's say for Google but this is not my case.

So you mean I should return back after I will do this job in USA so I can finish my degree even if it will take longer?
I found solutions like doing it online but I won't do any project at all or work in a team, it will be everything online.

Ultimately the only person who can and who should make the decision, is you. So what you decide should be based on a number of factors which I'll try and define, however bear in mind that I don't really know you or your circumstances and the only information I have is what you've posted here.

So with that being said, here is what I believe you should base your decisions on.

1. Money - You are moving to another country and you sound like you want to gain independence from your parents so you're going to need money.

You will need living expenses and of course when you do start your business venture(s) you will need money to fund it/them.

So you will need a job of some kind so that you can save some money. Obviously the higher paid the job, and the greater your discipline, the more cash you will be able to put aside.

So how much money have you got saved and will be able to continue saving?

Will finishing your degree earn you more money than you'll spend to obtain it?

Also you talked about working with someone on a side hustle. Will you still be able to do that over the internet when you get to the US? Will that get you enough money to live on and to save?

TL:DR - Base your decisions on earning potential. Whilst a job isn't your end goal, it is needed in order to generate enough funds to live on and to save for your business ideas. So will carrying on college create greater wealth than if you didn't go?

Leonn

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Jun 14, 2018
Ultimately the only person who can and who should make the decision, is you. So what you decide should be based on a number of factors which I'll try and define, however bear in mind that I don't really know you or your circumstances and the only information I have is what you've posted here.

So with that being said, here is what I believe you should base your decisions on.

1. Money - You are moving to another country and you sound like you want to gain independence from your parents so you're going to need money.

You will need living expenses and of course when you do start your business venture(s) you will need money to fund it/them.

So you will need a job of some kind so that you can save some money. Obviously the higher paid the job, and the greater your discipline, the more cash you will be able to put aside.

So how much money have you got saved and will be able to continue saving?

Will finishing your degree earn you more money than you'll spend to obtain it?

Also you talked about working with someone on a side hustle. Will you still be able to do that over the internet when you get to the US? Will that get you enough money to live on and to save?

TL:DR - Base your decisions on earning potential. Whilst a job isn't your end goal, it is needed in order to generate enough funds to live on and to save for your business ideas. So will carrying on college create greater wealth than if you didn't go?

Thanks man. I will go to USA working for a company, already got the job, so I'm prepared for the worst case scenario.
The degree is in computer/tech it may help me to earn a good salary in tech field but I feel I'm not very good at coding but I feel that I like more sales/marketing.

What I want to achieve is live life on my own terms, get cash and work on my business projects. Sure I will need to save up money at first.

Leonn

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Jun 14, 2018
Hi guys, after sometime I'm back here. I'm working hard at my new job in the new country however I still have lots of doubts. I have good opportunities to grow in this company and I could stay here without going back to my country. I do not see myself doing the same job as I know that my ideal lifestyle is to work and travel and combine both marketing plus technology to create businesses to create freedom. I also have the possibility to finish my degree here (transfer exams) but I'd have to wait at least one year to save money etc

What would you advice in this situation?

I mean I don't see many opportunites going back to my country and at the same time I feel stuck in this job and in worst case scenario if they fire me I'm out without any job and any degree..

I just keep working hard, study at nights new skills and saving money to start a good and sustinable online business..

Thank you for your help guys.

User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 28, 2018
Lower the threshold of success, break it down to actionable steps and create a step by step to do list. Do you have any money to invest? Yes, you need to focus on one project at a time. Maybe you think the more stuff you do the more chances of success? It doesn't work like that, dude.

Leonn

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Jun 14, 2018
Hi everyone! Hope you are doing great!

Just a quick update: after some months I see that I was able to save at least 1500$ per month after all expenses (I live very frugal and cheap).

I live in cheap room, eat cheap food etc work hard every day and I save money.

My goal is to go full tim into internet marketing this year and make a full income.

I'm saving as much as I can from my main job.

At the same time I feel really confused, I'm working a lot to save more money but I still don't where to invest my money as I have too many ideas in my mind..

Also at the current job the manager told me I'm good and that they would pay me more if I had a degree but I still didn't finish the degree means that I think now finishing a degree can be valuable.

Im my "free time" I find local garage sales, buy or get items for cheap and resell items on craiglist/pawnshop/ebay and I can make some money not a lot but it's still money.

Meanwhile I feel I'm very confused, working doing things but still I don't have a clear goal in my mind but too many things in my mind. It seems very difficult for me to focus and I'm always with low energy.

Have you ever experienced this kind of situation in life?

What would be the best way to get rid of this mental fogginess and create a good side income?

I'm a point of life that is really stressful but I'm doing my best to keep going on.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.