The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Earning $5.5K/mo at 16: I'm doing it.

Anything related to matters of the mind

KrisRomer

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
517%
Jan 24, 2023
Hey everyone. I read the millionaire fastlane about a month and a half ago, and it changed my life. Once I finished the book I joined the forum, and well...here's my story.

I'm 16 years old, and before reading the book I was working as a server in a restaurant making minimum wage. I always had a touch of entrepreneurship in me, when I was 12 I started reselling shoes (and still do) and was always eager to make more money and scale.

After reading the book I started looking into a business model that appealed to me, and that I was good at. Digital marketing came my way within two days. Since then I have been running a two-man agency, and I've signed 5 clients and signing a new one in the coming days.

We have a client acquisition system that works really well, so we get paid between $1,000-$1,500 per client per month. At the moment I am making well over $5,500/month at 16.

This isn't a thread to brag, but I'm just trying to say that even if you think you don't have any skills or knowledge, you can still make it with the right mindset. I didn't know ANYTHING about digital marketing, but I put in the hours and grinded my a$$ off and here I am.

Now, for some of you here $5k/month is nothing, but for me it's huge. I went from making $200-$300/month busting my balls to making as much as my parents.

So, the point of my story is that nothing is impossible.

For the next few months, I will start scaling my agency and possibly even hire people so that I don't have to carry the heavy load.

And I know a service-based business model isn't Fastlane according to the book, but I'm loving the journey so far and am not stopping anytime soon!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Hey everyone. I read the millionaire fastlane about a month and a half ago, and it changed my life. Once I finished the book I joined the forum, and well...here's my story. I'm 16 years old, and before reading the book I was working as a server in a restaurant making minimum wage. I always had a touch of entrepreneurship in me, when I was 12 I started reselling shoes (and still do) and was always eager to make more money and scale. After reading the book I started looking into a business model that appealed to me, and that I was good at. Digital marketing came my way within two days. Since then I have been running a two-man agency, and I've signed 5 clients and signing a new one in the coming days. We have a client acquisition system that works really well, so we get paid between $1,000-$1,500 per client per month. At the moment I am making well over $5,500/month at 16. This isn't a thread to brag, but I'm just trying to say that even if you think you don't have any skills or knowledge, you can still make it with the right mindset. I didn't know ANYTHING about digital marketing, but I put in the hours and grinded my a$$ off and here I am. Now, for some of you here $5k/month is nothing, but for me it's huge. I went from making $200-$300/month busting my balls to making as much as my parents. So, the point of my story is that nothing is impossible. For the next few months, I will start scaling my agency and possibly even hire people so that I don't have to carry the heavy load. And I know a service-based business model isn't Fastlane according to the book, but I'm loving the journey so far and am not stopping anytime soon!
Love it! Great work. Keep doing good work and those skills can help you blow up your agency or build consumer facing brands.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

KrisRomer

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
517%
Jan 24, 2023
Love it! Great work. Keep doing good work and those skills can help you blow up your agency or even build consumer facing brands.
Thank you Andy. You helped me a ton in the beginning, I watched a ton of your sales call videos and I truly believe that's one of the reasons I was able to sign 5 clients so far.

KrisRomer

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
517%
Jan 24, 2023
Keep it up man! Can you elaborate about your client acquisition system and the services your provide?
Thanks a lot! And basically, we have our own white-labeled platform that automates everything. Following up with leads, booking appointments, collecting deposits for the appointments, etc. We've made it insanely easy for business owners to navigate it themselves too, so we offer this platform as software for an extra $497/month. We provide at least 10 pre-paid appointments per month for each client. I'm in a niche where each client pays a lot of money for an appointment, so they can afford to pay my high service fee! Hope this helps.

N.S.

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
179%
Aug 26, 2013
UK
Hey everyone. I read the millionaire fastlane about a month and a half ago, and it changed my life. Once I finished the book I joined the forum, and well...here's my story. I'm 16 years old, and before reading the book I was working as a server in a restaurant making minimum wage. I always had a touch of entrepreneurship in me, when I was 12 I started reselling shoes (and still do) and was always eager to make more money and scale. After reading the book I started looking into a business model that appealed to me, and that I was good at. Digital marketing came my way within two days. Since then I have been running a two-man agency, and I've signed 5 clients and signing a new one in the coming days. We have a client acquisition system that works really well, so we get paid between $1,000-$1,500 per client per month. At the moment I am making well over $5,500/month at 16. This isn't a thread to brag, but I'm just trying to say that even if you think you don't have any skills or knowledge, you can still make it with the right mindset. I didn't know ANYTHING about digital marketing, but I put in the hours and grinded my a$$ off and here I am. Now, for some of you here $5k/month is nothing, but for me it's huge. I went from making $200-$300/month busting my balls to making as much as my parents. So, the point of my story is that nothing is impossible. For the next few months, I will start scaling my agency and possibly even hire people so that I don't have to carry the heavy load. And I know a service-based business model isn't Fastlane according to the book, but I'm loving the journey so far and am not stopping anytime soon!
Amazing work! There are plenty of grown a55 adults who have never made $5k/month, and I include entrepreneurs in that. Super stuff - rooting for you!

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe

Amazing progress!

Wow - welcome to the forum and for sure stick around and let us know how to help you anyway we can.

You’re crushing it - really cool to see the focus and progress.

KrisRomer

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
517%
Jan 24, 2023
Amazing progress!

Wow - welcome to the forum and for sure stick around and let us know how to help you anyway we can.

You’re crushing it - really cool to see the focus and progress.
Thanks, dude, means a lot!

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Thank you Andy. You helped me a ton in the beginning, I watched a ton of your sales call videos and I truly believe that's one of the reasons I was able to sign 5 clients so far.
Ok, now I'm super intrigued. Which sales call videos, and how did they help you?

KrisRomer

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
517%
Jan 24, 2023
Ok, now you've got me super intrigued. Which sales call videos, and how did they help you?
It was Selling Marketing Services - A chat between a freelance marketer and a business owner and Sonny gets his 1st digital marketing client. The first one helped me so much because you taught me that a sales call shouldn't be a sales call, but just a comfortable chat. I was able to go into my first call with confidence and was really calm too. My client was impressed when I was showing them how to adjust things in our white-labeled software etc, and I got that from the video too. So basically my first client call was a hit, and the ball started rolling after that.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Thanks a lot! And basically, we have our own white-labeled platform that automates everything. Following up with leads, booking appointments, collecting deposits for the appointments, etc. We've made it insanely easy for business owners to navigate it themselves too, so we offer this platform as software for an extra $497/month. We provide at least 10 pre-paid appointments per month for each client. I'm in a niche where each client pays a lot of money for an appointment, so they can afford to pay my high service fee! Hope this helps.
Not GoHighLevel by any chance?

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
541%
Apr 17, 2022
This is awesome!

No skills, no prior experience, no problem!

You just picked something, started - without asking too many questions, did the F*cking work, and won. And now you are more successful than 99% of your peers.

It's really that simple!

This should be a lesson for all starting entrepreneurs that want to believe that they are "not good enough", "not ready yet", or any other pathetic lie that they like to tell themselves.

KrisRomer

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
517%
Jan 24, 2023
This is awesome!

No skills, no prior experience, no problem!

You just picked something, started - without asking too many questions, did the F*cking work, and won. And now you are more successful than 99% of your peers.

It's really that simple!

This should be a lesson for all starting entrepreneurs that want to believe that they are "not good enough", "not ready yet", or any other pathetic lie that they like to tell themselves.
Thanks a lot! I remember you telling me on my first day here that the word SMMA should be banned from the forum, that kind of gave me the motivation to keep going and prove to myself that it's possible. So thanks for lighting up the fire in me.

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
541%
Apr 17, 2022
Thanks a lot! I remember you telling me on my first day here that the word SMMA should be banned from the forum, that kind of gave me the motivation to keep going and prove to myself that it's possible. So thanks for lighting up the fire in me.
Dude, this is insane!

Congratulations!

KrisRomer

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
517%
Jan 24, 2023
how did you do it ? can you explain the process in detail ?
Hey, sure! So when I just got started I just did countless hours of outreach. Cold calling, cold-emailing, DM-ing on Instagram/Facebook, anything you can imagine. I tracked my open rate, click rate, response rate, etc and got better and more efficient at getting prospects to hop on a quick call to discuss my offer in more detail. Once that happened for the first time I had to think of my offer carefully and after around 2/3 hours of hard thinking, I had my offer/service ready. I made a presentation on case studies that my contractor has built up in his years of experience (I am hiring a contractor to book my client's results, and I can focus on getting more clients, etc) and I just went for it. Booked my first client, got them great results and on time too, and I just repeated the process!

DCG

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
124%
Nov 15, 2022
Hey everyone. I read the millionaire fastlane about a month and a half ago, and it changed my life. Once I finished the book I joined the forum, and well...here's my story.

I'm 16 years old, and before reading the book I was working as a server in a restaurant making minimum wage. I always had a touch of entrepreneurship in me, when I was 12 I started reselling shoes (and still do) and was always eager to make more money and scale.

After reading the book I started looking into a business model that appealed to me, and that I was good at. Digital marketing came my way within two days. Since then I have been running a two-man agency, and I've signed 5 clients and signing a new one in the coming days.

We have a client acquisition system that works really well, so we get paid between $1,000-$1,500 per client per month. At the moment I am making well over $5,500/month at 16.

This isn't a thread to brag, but I'm just trying to say that even if you think you don't have any skills or knowledge, you can still make it with the right mindset. I didn't know ANYTHING about digital marketing, but I put in the hours and grinded my a$$ off and here I am.

Now, for some of you here $5k/month is nothing, but for me it's huge. I went from making $200-$300/month busting my balls to making as much as my parents.

So, the point of my story is that nothing is impossible.

For the next few months, I will start scaling my agency and possibly even hire people so that I don't have to carry the heavy load.

And I know a service-based business model isn't Fastlane according to the book, but I'm loving the journey so far and am not stopping anytime soon!
That's crazy bro, how did you find those clients?

KrisRomer

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
517%
Jan 24, 2023
That's crazy bro, how did you find those clients?
I bought a lead list of 5,000 leads for around $150 on Upwork. I filtered them to ensure they were verified and qualified (another $75) and then I started doing outreach. I did around 700 pieces of outreach before landing my first client, but after I got my first case study I managed to sign my second client very quickly. My first client also referred me to other owners that they knew in my niche, and I gave them a referral fee (they basically got paid because I signed another client because of them). And that's how I found/signed my clients!

Aryeh

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
26%
Feb 15, 2020
Not really, just not comfortable sharing too much personal information.

Not really, just not comfortable sharing too much personal information.
Ok,
in how long did you manage to find the information,create the company,find customers and make profit ?

Have you talked to an accountant/lawyer regarding the various information and to avoid mistakes in the legal field ?

Where did you find the information to create a digital marketing agency ?

KrisRomer

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
517%
Jan 24, 2023
Ok,
in how long did you manage to find the information,create the company,find customers and make profit ?

Have you talked to an accountant/lawyer regarding the various information and to avoid mistakes in the legal field ?

Where did you find the information to create a digital marketing agency ?
I set up all the practical issues within a couple of days. I found clients within two and a half weeks of outreach. I make a profit because my contractor costs less than my clients pay me. Yes, I have. I found the information on Youtube.

Aryeh

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
26%
Feb 15, 2020
I set up all the practical issues within a couple of days. I found clients within two and a half weeks of outreach. I make a profit because my contractor costs less than my clients pay me. Yes, I have. I found the information on Youtube.
Which niche did you choose ?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.