The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Earning $5.5K/mo at 16: I'm doing it.

Anything related to matters of the mind

KrisRomer

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
517%
Jan 24, 2023
Still learning a bit more about this. How do you go about lead generation? Do you do any cold calling? Or is it all internet
If you mean how we get leads for the companies we work with: we run Facebook ads. We do not do cold calling

carlosayalaa9

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Jan 9, 2024
Hey everyone. I read the millionaire fastlane about a month and a half ago, and it changed my life. Once I finished the book I joined the forum, and well...here's my story.

I'm 16 years old, and before reading the book I was working as a server in a restaurant making minimum wage. I always had a touch of entrepreneurship in me, when I was 12 I started reselling shoes (and still do) and was always eager to make more money and scale.

After reading the book I started looking into a business model that appealed to me, and that I was good at. Digital marketing came my way within two days. Since then I have been running a two-man agency, and I've signed 5 clients and signing a new one in the coming days.

We have a client acquisition system that works really well, so we get paid between $1,000-$1,500 per client per month. At the moment I am making well over $5,500/month at 16.

This isn't a thread to brag, but I'm just trying to say that even if you think you don't have any skills or knowledge, you can still make it with the right mindset. I didn't know ANYTHING about digital marketing, but I put in the hours and grinded my a$$ off and here I am.

Now, for some of you here $5k/month is nothing, but for me it's huge. I went from making $200-$300/month busting my balls to making as much as my parents.

So, the point of my story is that nothing is impossible.

For the next few months, I will start scaling my agency and possibly even hire people so that I don't have to carry the heavy load.

And I know a service-based business model isn't Fastlane according to the book, but I'm loving the journey so far and am not stopping anytime soon!
great stuff man, this inspires that I have the capability to do the same. how long have you been running this agency?

Matt Sun

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
253%
Oct 21, 2017
Argentina
Were you able to deliver on the service and get great results for your clients ? Since you said you don't know anything about digital marketing that might be a challenge. If your contractor does that well then great job at selling and hiring !

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Thaddeus

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
144%
Aug 25, 2023
Hey everyone. I read the millionaire fastlane about a month and a half ago, and it changed my life. Once I finished the book I joined the forum, and well...here's my story.

I'm 16 years old, and before reading the book I was working as a server in a restaurant making minimum wage. I always had a touch of entrepreneurship in me, when I was 12 I started reselling shoes (and still do) and was always eager to make more money and scale.

After reading the book I started looking into a business model that appealed to me, and that I was good at. Digital marketing came my way within two days. Since then I have been running a two-man agency, and I've signed 5 clients and signing a new one in the coming days.

We have a client acquisition system that works really well, so we get paid between $1,000-$1,500 per client per month. At the moment I am making well over $5,500/month at 16.

This isn't a thread to brag, but I'm just trying to say that even if you think you don't have any skills or knowledge, you can still make it with the right mindset. I didn't know ANYTHING about digital marketing, but I put in the hours and grinded my a$$ off and here I am.

Now, for some of you here $5k/month is nothing, but for me it's huge. I went from making $200-$300/month busting my balls to making as much as my parents.

For the next few months, I will start scaling my agency and possibly even hire people so that I don't have to carry the heavy load.

And I know a service-based business model isn't Fastlane according to the book, but I'm loving the journey so far and am not stopping anytime soon!
Hey Kris, really inspiring story, you seem like a really hard worker. I'm 17 and also running a two man agency, we started about 3 weeks ago and already got 2 meetings set for next week. This post gave me so much inspiration, that the dream is completely possible!

DonyaSze

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
151%
Jan 17, 2024

That’s awesome dude! Nice job!

KrisRomer

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
517%
Jan 24, 2023
Hey Kris, really inspiring story, you seem like a really hard worker. I'm 17 and also running a two man agency, we started about 3 weeks ago and already got 2 meetings set for next week. This post gave me so much inspiration, that the dream is completely possible!
Good stuff man! Keep setting appointments and you'll be getting clients very quickly. Make sure to learn how to close too. Would be a shame if those appointments went to waste

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Azrod

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
110%
Mar 7, 2023
France
Wow ! You’re story is inspiring me so much, you can’t even imagine.

I am 16 year old, seeing someone young as me having such a great success is fantastic.
Congratulations !

I am really grateful for your post, it has changed my belief of not making it at my age and a shame of my procrastinating…

Will try my best to reach your levels any soon as you did !

Rémi.

Fr4nko

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 2, 2022

Congrats on your success! Can I ask, are your clients from your area or from other countries?

Zayan

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
48%
Dec 31, 2023

Hey man im 16 too but im just hella F*ckin confused on what business to do and how

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.