The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Doggy Style Harnesses

Idea threads

Uly Sambrano

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
66%
Jan 15, 2015
What problem are you solving when you use a secure harness? Are the existing harnesses not secure/safe enough? Or is it mostly aesthetic value?
Its for aesthetics! we noticed alot of dogs are car meets and car shows so we modeled it after a race harness

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
417%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
We haven't made any for a while so it's 0 lol we're about to start making them again once our shipment arrives by next month from cheena.

The places we sell is online at Dsharnesses.com we decided not to go with doggy Style harness. Com lol and we sell at car events as well!

That's good info to know thanks for sharing! We got 10 smaller influencers to promote lined up! But that side door thing sounds good, well have to implement it!
Just a heads up bud, you can actually quote multiple people and respond in the same message.

I'm glad you shared the pictures in the video.

My first reaction, to be honest, was, "Is this guy selling dog fighting harnesses?" It'd be a pretty stupid harness for a dog fight, but then I saw car shows and I was like wait... Hahaha.

Uly Sambrano

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
66%
Jan 15, 2015
Hello,
I am a dog trainer and noticed your post.
I was wondering why you are developing this type of harness? Any dog questions I would be happy to answer! Good luck,
Alaina
Hey Alaina!! its for looks mainly! we actually have been wanting to post dog training tips to our pages, do you have recommendations to learn from? do you have a blog or insta [: maybe we can do a colab

Uly Sambrano

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
66%
Jan 15, 2015
Just a heads up bud, you can actually quote multiple people and respond in the same message.

I'm glad you shared the pictures in the video.

My first reaction, to be honest, was, "Is this guy selling dog fighting harnesses?" It'd be a pretty stupid harness for a dog fight, but then I saw car shows and I was like wait... Hahaha.
aw fak! :happy: sorry I did not know that lol thank you

REV5028

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
Oct 29, 2022
New Mexico
I actually dont know what a gentle leader is but Ill look into that! thanks for the feed back!

We actually also are making seat belt leashes haha check it out and let me know your thoughts
A gentle leader is basically the dog equivalent to a horse halter. But dogs rely on mouth breathing a lot more than a horse, so sometimes I feel like the gentle leader has a trade off between letting your dog breath as comfortably as possible and the thing fitting too loosely.

Your seatbelt looks well constructed. I'm generally curious about how well this type of fastener works in crashes. I imagine they keep your dog in the car, but I can't imagine them being held by a single point; the whiplash, their poor backs. Yours looks like it might be short enough to help reduce the amount of flying around they'd do.

aw fak! :happy: sorry I did not know that lol thank you
lol it took me some time to figure this out too.

Roli

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Jun 3, 2015
I actually dont know what a gentle leader is but Ill look into that! thanks for the feed back!

We actually also are making seat belt leashes haha check it out and let me know your thoughts
View: https://youtube.com/shorts/hKJz02IsSFs?feature=share
I like that, looks like it works very well. Very ergonomic as well and feels like it would give a very satisfying click.

Is that a male dog? I'm interested to know if your harness gets wet when he pees and if you have to be careful of his dinkle when you're putting it on.

Uly Sambrano

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
66%
Jan 15, 2015
I like that, looks like it works very well. Very ergonomic as well and feels like it would give a very satisfying click.

Is that a male dog? I'm interested to know if your harness gets wet when he pees and if you have to be careful of his dinkle when you're putting it on.
I asked someone with one and they said no unless your dog pees on their belly. Which makes sense cuz it is adjustable in that part

Coconutoperation

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Mar 31, 2023
Florida
Hi My insta is @canineshakti. I am full of useful and useless dog information lol. I see you are marketing towards race car enthusiasts?
I have trained hundreds of dogs. I use harnesses only for when I want a dog to have freedom to pull. Running next to a bike, pulling someone on rollerblades, etc. For everything else I use various collars.
Let me know what you think, I am up for a collab.
Alaina
Hey Alaina!! its for looks mainly! we actually have been wanting to post dog training tips to our pages, do you have recommendations to learn from? do you have a blog or insta [: maybe we can do a colab

Uly Sambrano

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
66%
Jan 15, 2015
Hi My insta is @canineshakti. I am full of useful and useless dog information lol. I see you are marketing towards race car enthusiasts?
I have trained hundreds of dogs. I use harnesses only for when I want a dog to have freedom to pull. Running next to a bike, pulling someone on rollerblades, etc. For everything else I use various collars.
Let me know what you think, I am up for a collab.
Alaina
Sweet I'll check it out and talk to chaz my biz partner!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.