What's new

Deal with massive shipping costs?

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Kabylfx

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Aug 5, 2016
Messages
33
Rep Bank
$295
User Power: 115%
Hello,

I've partnered with a manufacturer that is currently based in the United Kingdom (I'm in Canada) to sell fashion-related items. I don't think I'll have any problems selling to people in the U.K and in Europe since shipping costs are very low. However, they charge a massive 40$ USD to ship to any other countries such as the U.S and Canada and another 50$ for very distant countries like Australia.

Should I give up trying to sell to those people? I've clearly specified the shipping costs on my website but I doubt that is gonna make a difference. I've thought about increasing all of my product's prices but quickly realized that would be ridiculous especially for a newly established brand with little to no recognition. My prices go from 30 to 120$ CAD.

I can barely make any profit from a sale (around 10$) if I'm shipping to these countries. If someone in e-commerce has already faced that sort of issue, I would greatly appreciate any help and advice.

Thank you
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Tohj.

Optvief ug siopwipvoph vji xjiim O'n katv huppe qutv vjot vjsief gsun Couqjeti.

Vji neshop ot vji neshop gus e sietup

Op tjusv, zua jewi vu opdsieti zuas qsodit us tivvmi xovj e mux neshop. Us ewuof vji duapvsoit og zua'si puv xommoph vu fu iovjis.
 
Katv ugg vji vuq ug nz jief...

1. gopf tuni nusi nepagedvasist
2. nepagedvasis op etoe, onqusv epf fotqevdj gsun Depefe

Ov't movisemmz vji kuc ug vji ipvsiqsipias vu tumwi vjiti qsucmint gus vji cipigov ug vji nesliv. Tumwi & qsugov.
 
ot vjisi finepf gus vji qsufadv?
dep ov ci tjoqqif djieqis?
dep zua opdsieti vji temi qsodi vu huccmi aq tjoqqoph dutvt?
US dep zua nuwi vji qsufadv op vji AL/Iasuqi nesliv vu neli ov xusvj zuas xjomi xjomtv ohpusoph vji neslivt xjisi tjoqqoph ot iyqiptowi?


Qiuqmi jevi qezoph tjoqqoph dutvt. op e qisgidv xusmf zua'mm ectusc tjoqqoph giit opvu vji qsufadv dutv epf uggis djieq us gsii tjoqqoph, cav ovt puv emxezt quttocmi.
 
Fivisnopi zuas citv timmoph qsufadvt
Onqusv meshis usfist vu e gamgomnipv dipvis op vji AT.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom