The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Dead-End Sh*t Jobs ... Yours?

E-Sharp

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
245%
Jun 9, 2015
I had a bunch of shit jobs but the two that stand out:

1) Worked at McDonalds as a cashier...my sophomore year in college. On Friday and Saturday nights, kids I knew from my classes would come in from the bars and I'd stand there smiling in my McDonalds uniform, which included a paper hat, and ask them if they wanted fries with that.

2) Cleaned up stadiums after concerts one summer. Started at 10 pm and usually didn't finish until 9 or 10 the next morning. Had to go through multiple levels of stadium rows and pick up the trash, then mop all the hallways. Had one person helping me. The worst was the bathrooms, always multiple pools of vomit on the floor, and other bodily fluids/solids in interesting locations.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

minivanman

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
Mar 16, 2017
DFW
Are any of your sandwiches in any museums? You did say you were a sandwich artist... right? I know people at the best museums in the world, I might be able to pull a few strings (of cheese) and get one of your sandwiches in a well known museum :p

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
How long? Sorry but I can't help think of @Vigilante :playful:

When my kids were little, they always used to say they wanted to work there.

I would tell them they could never work there, but they could own it.

At the time, I didn't realize I was encouraging them to own their jobs.

AlexLegault

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Jun 6, 2017
Ontario, Canada
I used to work at Pizza Pizza as a CSR. So basically I'm the guy people would call when they would be really pissed or when they just felt like beings dicks :) typical shift was 7pm - 3am. Woke up at 11 - 12 every, had virtually no social life due to shitty work hours. I had this one customer who called and knew I wasn't allowed to hang up on him (all calls are recorded and reviewed by management and supervisors) and would say "Why don't you hang up on me eh? Oh wait it's cause you can't. Why? Because you're a piece of shit that works for Pizza Pizza. *laughs*, did you get that? Let me say it clearly. You. Are. A. Piece. Of. Shit. You F*cking cunt a$$ bitch. Hang up the phone bitch, do it I dare you. You F*cking piece of shit. You know why you work at Pizza Pizza? Cause you're garbage. Hope you F*cking die."

Still ended up hanging up on him, ah good times..

minivanman

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
Mar 16, 2017
DFW
Is that why Sprint never hung up on me? Back about 10 years ago I had paid the bill as normal and they turned my phone off. Well, I had 2 days of traveling and my phone would only let me call 1 number.... the Sprint people. I wore their a$$ out for 2 whole days. But I was nice, I told them at the start that I know this is just their job but I was going to continue to call for my whole trip just to waste the companies time. I was talking dirty and all kinds of stuff. I wondered why they would never hang up. Yes, fun times. lol

Mr.Chaos

Wolves love Ice Cream.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
296%
Mar 16, 2016
Atlanta
Let's see.

1. Pizza Delivery Driver (Pizza Hut) 6 months
2. Customer Service Rep @ Lowes 3.5 years
3. Electrical Engineering Designer 1yr 6 months

I did every last one of those jobs to the best of my friggin ability too! Proudly lol.

That's actually it so far. Looks kinda meh...

momomaurice

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
232%
Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
Construction labourer, landscaping (pushing a wheelbarrow into a skip all day long because the boss was too lazy to do it) , working on a sheep farm and ended up getting sacked as I lied and couldn't do anything he asked and driving a dump truck doing 15 hour shifts in the peak of summer time. I actually don't think I've ever had a good job.

minivanman

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
Mar 16, 2017
DFW
Construction labourer, landscaping (pushing a wheelbarrow into a skip all day long because the boss was too lazy to do it) , working on a sheep farm and ended up getting sacked as I lied and couldn't do anything he asked and driving a dump truck doing 15 hour shifts in the peak of summer time. I actually don't think I've ever had a good job.

I envy you. Working on a sheep farm is my dream job. :)

AlexLegault

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Jun 6, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Is that why Sprint never hung up on me? Back about 10 years ago I had paid the bill as normal and they turned my phone off. Well, I had 2 days of traveling and my phone would only let me call 1 number.... the Sprint people. I wore their a$$ out for 2 whole days. But I was nice, I told them at the start that I know this is just their job but I was going to continue to call for my whole trip just to waste the companies time. I was talking dirty and all kinds of stuff. I wondered why they would never hang up. Yes, fun times. lol
What's "Sprint"?

EvoX1014

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Apr 19, 2016
Working for a small coffee roasting facility/catering company.....Boss is a wanna be boss that has been doing it for over 20 years now, treats employees as if they were his maids and does not listen to anybody else's inputs. Wonders every day when we come in why the company is not making any money and only staying up because of a very generous friend that inherited his wealth and decided to invest in the company with no return in the past years from my understanding. Only been working here for about 6 months and every one of my co workers are looking for another job. Its a miracle the place hasn't fallen due to health code violations but hey! everyone has their luck streak ...... ON the bright side the fresh smell of coffee is always a good thing.

SvvyDO

Shooting til it hits
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Sep 5, 2015
San Jose, CA
Ooo, this is fun :)

let's see..

1) Yogurt shop.. getting paid UNDER minimum and NEVER got paid on time. The day I quit I threatened to report them and the owner freaked out. Gave me all my payments they've missed and an extra 40$ on top of that. (BUT I can still make yogurt look BEAUTIFUL from a self serve machine LOL!)

2) Computer sales at Fry's. (1-2 years?) Oh boy. Back then it I thought making 100$ a day was a lot. I also messed around a LOT and worked hung over a LOT. BTW NEVER trust any salesman there. They'll only try to sell you on the items that make them the highest commissions. Go to best buy instead, they don't try to swindle you there because their pay structure is different). And NO, they didn't teach me how to sell. They don't teach you shit. They just throw you onto the floor.

3)Serving at a small hole-in the wall sushi spot. Worked there for maybe 3 months? Complete shit. Owner messed with our tips and we never knew how much we made at the end of the shift.

4)Then moved up to one of the most popular sushi spots in one of the busiest cities. If you look up the restaurants you NEED to go to when visiting San Jose, CA. This restaurant will ALWAYS be on the top 10 list... Of every single one. Spent 5 years there... D: (stayed there WAYY TOO LONG even though management was HORRIBLE... No structure and always tried to cut costs..)

5) Insurance sales 2 years. LOVED SALES.... Made NO money.. Possibly because I was a 19-20 year old trying to sell insurance to my friends around the same age... LOL. But I loved learning the process of sales. It still carries on with me til' this day. But I was always broke as shit... And it also made my ego feel good with cool looking business cards.

6) MLM ~3 years On and off. LOL.. I should of stopped sooner...

7) Bartending! SOOO damn fun. I still miss bartending to this day. :) Only bartended for around 3 months because I went "F*ck it mode" and left to start a business that caters to the service industry. (First bartending job was complete shit though. Shit tips & horrible management.)

8) Dad's Painting company. (Worked on and off during a 4-5 years.)Tried to build it from the ground up... Just doesn't work though because my dad has an old school Korean mentality (no structure and work on "feel"... Also very close minded to new ideas and new opportunites + no vision for company growth and future). BUT I did a lot of research during that time on business structure, Legal work, and managing a team of people that's helped me give an insight on how a business is ran. I had to do ALL the dirty work though... Clean shit, cover shit, paint shit, talk with property owners, talk with employers (in spanish).. EVERYTHING...

And now at 25, I still keep a pledge that I've made at 19. I promised myself that I would succeed in business and I would NEVER settle for a job.. You learn a lot from your jobs (or at least I did) and the 3 previous business ventures before that + this forum finally put me on the right track and makes it feel like I'm doing things right this time around :)

mo3

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
139%
Sep 6, 2017
UK
Great thread. Most notable crap jobs were:

1. Door to door double-glazing sales (omfg, I still can't even believe I fell into going along to this). Did a days training, worked one evening and left. Didn't get paid.
2. Club dancer (big misunderstanding, I thought I was turning up to serve at the bar). Didn't dance much, as it was an almost empty club with a few pervy old dudes. Worked one night and left. Didn't get paid.

Awful.

maverick

Aspice, officio fungeris sine spe honoris ampliori
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
228%
Oct 26, 2012
Great thread. Most notable crap jobs were:

1. Door to door double-glazing sales (omfg, I still can't even believe I fell into going along to this). Did a days training, worked one evening and left. Didn't get paid.
2. Club dancer (big misunderstanding, I thought I was turning up to serve at the bar). Didn't dance much, as it was an almost empty club with a few pervy old dudes. Worked one night and left. Didn't get paid.

Awful.
You should watch "White Gold" on netflix :)

mo3

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
139%
Sep 6, 2017
UK
You should watch "White Gold" on netflix :)

Oh lordy, it's set in Essex which is where I am from. It's probably based on the company I worked for [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted50669

So with that said, what Dead-End *shit* jobs have you had? Do you currently have?

1. Paper boy in middle school until graduation - woke up at 3:00 am each day for 5 years to do a 3 hour route before school.
2. Landscaper during college - couldn't find an internship in school early on, so each summer got hired by high school to spread mulch, paint field lines, fill holes, mow lawn, etc.
3. Grad school teaching assistant - mental schema not found, error = repressed.
4. Management consultant - "what?!?! They make a boat load of money!! That's a great job!" This is actually the most vile job on the list. Salary and suffering are intensely correlated. Squeezing into a clown suit each day that never seems to fit, miming a smile in front of egotistical clients, having your thoughts regulated by someone ironically called a "partner". I could go on. The allure of income was a honeypot catching those chasing money instead of value (and I assure you, I'm not creating value with the exception of coaching).

I'm now someone chasing value in an money-minded environment. It's tough to maintain this perspective amidst the blind. I've purchased copies of Unscripted for my direct coworkers so they stop babbling on about slowlane bs.

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
I left vocational school at the age of 19, and after serving compulsory military conscription, I left the army at 21. Then I started working :

1) DATA ENTRY CLERK : Sits in front of a computer at a corner of the office, staring at spreadsheets all day. The job is to compare and check airway bill numbers, hundreds of them, rows after rows, and update the status. Salary was only slightly higher than a toilet cleaner.

2) OFFICE BOY : Shipyard office. They gave me a tiny table chucked at the back of the office, where I'm surrounded by cardboard boxes.
I photocopy entire manuals daily. Often when my manager was in a bad mood, he would roar at me as if I was his son's murderer. Salary here was about the same as a toilet cleaning supervisor.

3) ADMIN GUY : 3rd company. Boss's desk is right behind mine, so she can see everything I do on my screen. Worked here for 4 years, doing the EXACT SAME CRAP daily. Before I go to work, I already know exactly what I will be doing. :)
By this time, guys and girls my age were earning 2x more than me.

4) DESIGNER : This job was some years after 3), and I got a design cert and training, so I started working in the design industry. Got bullied daily and made fun of by my superior. He knows I needed the job badly. I hope one day, I will have the chance to say Fark You to his face.
To make things worse, this company makes no money and people are let go every month. I was lucky to survive.
By this time, peers my age are already earning 2.5x more than me excluding bonuses.

5) DESIGNER : 5th and 6th jobs lasted only a couple months, cos' I couldn't take the abuse. In the 6th company, one of the higher-ups would come to my desk every 1 - 3 mins daily (he need to see a shrink), chasing me for the impossible. At this time, guys my age have already reached managerial level, earning 3x more than me.

6) DESIGNER : Worked hard for this 7th company. Office feels like heaven, but I got laid off. Reason? They outsourced the job to a poorer nation. Oh, the pay here is about US$50 higher than my previous job.

7) DESIGNER : This 8th company is a design agency sweatshop. Each person here does the work of 2 - 3 people. 2 - 4 people leave every month. Lots of overtime with no pay. No bonuses. Oh, they gave me a US$150 increase in pay cos' I slaved harder than the rest. Thanks.

8) DESIGNER : Current company. Pay is about US$75 higher than 7). This job is pretty laid-back, so I can use my working hrs to work on my business.
At this point currently, most of my higher-earning cousins are earning 4x - 6x more than me.
One of my younger cousin got a new car only after working for 2+ yrs. A Mitsubishi. Maybe Lancer. He took a pic of himself posing with his new car on FB. Lots of swag.

My first real F*ck-THIS EVENT took place a few months ago while at this current job.

Last edited:

Chris Javier

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
May 29, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area
So with that said, what Dead-End *shit* jobs have you had? Do you currently have?

Just turned 22 and have done a variety, mostly in the food industry. Not all of them were shit, but most of them taught me that I was being extremely underpaid and undervalued for the amount of work I was doing.

1) Cold Stone Creamery. Couldn't rest for a minute without wiping counters or being forced to do something productive. Worked to the bone, and while I provided happiness to their customers, I smelled like dried ice cream every night, which wasn't pleasant. Paid a measly $8 an hour.

2) Chipotle. OK base pay for its industry though.

3) Customer service for an online food ordering service. No perks for a full-time position. Fast-paced, lots of pressure from micromanagement and shit pay. Ended up with a class-action lawsuit against them where I took home a near 5-digit paycheck a year after leaving.

4) Grocery Clerk at a Grocery Store.

5) Server at a Ramen place. Three hour shifts made it not worth the commute. Lasted two weeks.

6) Little Caesars. Probably the shittiest of them all. Lasted three weeks.

7) Barista at Peet's Coffee.

Consolation

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Sep 6, 2017
Malaysia
Junk factory – Collecting dirt, shit, and every imaginable filth in the world. Nowadays, the smells of a rotten meat is nothing to me.

Lesson learned: I can always switch jobs. My ex-employer didn’t point a gun in my head to collect his junk at the first place.

Waiting staff in a small restaurant – Cleaned shit, washing dishes, taking food request.

Lesson learned: Automation works best. There were workers before me quit so soon, as they are underpaid and overwork. He should’ve rely on automation as the business was good. Was good; he closed the restaurant soon after that. Rent was high.

Toys shop – Selling fidget spinners, installing display booth, repairing RC toys.

Lesson learned: Heck! The low level employees won’t care about your profit. The boss was mad for his capital loss made by one of his long-time employee. Think you’ve got a remorseful employee? Nope. He didn’t care.

Ivan2BAlive

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
May 24, 2017
Louisville, KY
OK my turn. . . . .

Independent Courier - Used my own car, worked full time and only got paid an average of $150 a week, not including gas money or maintenance.

Hardees Cook - A**hole manager kept micro-managing me on how to cook chicken, hamburgers etc. for minimum wage, not to mention cleaning up the grease and dishes I had to do. I thinks she really wanted to get rid of me anyway.

Gas Station Clerk - Need I say more

Gold's Gym Head Porter - The owner of this franchise owned gym was also a gold-medal Olympian a**hole. He was rude, and talked as if everyone was beneath him. Owned 20% of the company. Would've liked to kick his butt if he wasn't a retired Marine. He did this on purpose for probably tax reasons. Now I understood the high employment turn-around rate. Kept looking for things to fire me for. Only worked there for 3 months.

Home Improvement Appliance Salesperson - Could'nt' make commission because that was the job for someone else in the department called a "Sales Specialist". I only made $11.25 hr.

Corporate Courier - My current job sorting mail and packages for guests/employees for $9.25 hr. without a raise in 3 years because the owner of this time-share resort don't give out raises. I kinda got comfortable with this job because I am my own boss and I manage it the way I want. But after I was introduced to TMF and Unscripted that was when I had my FTE. I'm currently working on me and my wife's online business and trying to get the hell out of Dodge.

Last edited:

Mr.Brandtastic

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
309%
Sep 27, 2017
Parents' House
1) Industrial Laminate. Nuff' said really but I'm just getting started. I would move heavy boxes of industrial laminate. I would use this tape to cover them. However the glue and the tape were two separate entities. Meaning nasty industrial glue would gum up your hands and make it hard to work without constant washing. The supervisor was like the worst stereotypical gym coach a**hole. Constantly red in the face from sweating and screaming. Had a "you have to be doing something at all times" attitude. Fine, but a totally insufferable prick nonetheless.

The only thing nastier than my hands was the bathroom. Their bathroom was the filthiest I've ever seen and it never got cleaned. Toilet paper messes with shit on them on the ground. Every single inch covered in toilet paper, dirt, piss, shit, and everything else. So gross. Also a nice 5 a.m. week one, 4 a.m. week two, 3 a.m. week three, and I quit week four.

2) Recycling Electronics. Job was alright. Every other person was a convicted felon. The upper management would constantly breathe down your neck. Quit after 6 weeks.

3) Water taxi. Quit after one day. Seriously. I hated that job. I felt so horribly tired I wanted to die by the end of one day, one of the worst feelings I've ever felt.

4) Door-to-door voter registration. Easy gig, did it all summer. Would whoop everyone else in the amount of new sign-ups everyday. Eventually decided that after I met my quota, I would goof off. And I did.

5) Unpaid internship. Got fired. It was a scam I'm 99% sure. It was for a book publishing company and it was online. They constantly were hounding me. Giving me unrealistic tasks with no clear indication of what they wanted. Said I would "get paid" after it was published. Was fired two month before that supposed "payday".

6) Delivery auto parts. Pretty relaxed. Take out trash, sweep, deliver parts, occasionally help on counters or other projects.

MattR82

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Oct 4, 2015
Brisbane
Oh man. I've had good and bad slowlane jobs, but the one thing that seems almost constant? There's always that 1 guy. A friend of mine had a name for this guy at my last job. "Suckhole." I love it haha.

Suck up? Person who will kiss a$$ to get ahead. I don't really have a problem with these guys.

Suckhole? Person who talks shit behind everyone's back to further his career.

NEVER stoop to their level.

Looking forward to freeing myself from a scripted life full of suckholes. Thankfully I feel more pity than anger towards them these days. Getting older lol.

Fpm9

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Jul 27, 2017
Paris
4. Management consultant - "what?!?! They make a boat load of money!! That's a great job!" This is actually the most vile job on the list. Salary and suffering are intensely correlated. Squeezing into a clown suit each day that never seems to fit, miming a smile in front of egotistical clients, having your thoughts regulated by someone ironically called a "partner". I could go on. The allure of income was a honeypot catching those chasing money instead of value (and I assure you, I'm not creating value with the exception of coaching).

I can't agree more. Salary is higher than in many industries, and people think its a cool thing to do. But at the end of the day, you're working ( very long hours ) for the consulting company ( and those "partners" ), not for the client. You're paid to lie to your client, and some of the worst coworkers I ever had were when I worked in this industry.

I had a few jobs interviews this summer, and I declined offers from those companies. I regret nothing : its easier to work on side projects when you work 45 hours a week than when you work 70+

azsno

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
142%
Sep 14, 2017
Durham, NC
Pizza Cook (Pizza Hut, Little Caesars), Dishwasher, Marine, Corrections Officer, Harley Mechanic, Truck Driver, Background Investigator, Nurse, Student ($172k of SL debt...I don't recommend it).

Justin1999111710

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Mar 3, 2015
Long Island New York
Stock boy at local pet store

Stock boy at woman's shoe store

Air duct cleaner

Restoration technician (cleaning mold and sewage)

Pizzza delivery guy (multiple times)

Chinese delivery guy (multiple times) honestly the best kind of food delivery, no side work, good tips and free lomain lol

Gyro delivery guy

Sushi delivery guy

I currently work 7 days for lunch and dinner for restaurant delivery service. No side work at all and have a lot of time to read and try and learn. Having no days off sucks though.

LeoistheSun

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
152%
Oct 3, 2017
Honolulu
  • Halloween Store Employee (hanging masks for $10/hr drove me nuts)
  • Macy's (Receiving Area- Opening boxes and such)
  • Pizza Delivery Guy (Got lost [no gps], drove an Ex-Police car in a bad neighborhood). Quit after 2 days.
  • Christmas Tree Farm (Got picked on a lot here- was 18 if I remember. Was brutal, sticky, smelly, dirty. @ the end of the job, everyone ganged up on me and put me through one of those netting machines. If I remember correctly too, one of the guys tried to pull down my pants in that ordeal...).

DustinH

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
162%
May 24, 2017
Nashville
I had a literal shit job once.

I have a degree in BioChemistry and had a lot of research experience. Got married and moved to a new city where the only position I could find was in Animal Science research, specifically equine (horses) nutrition, at a big university. Our department were given grant money and free food samples from a local horse feed manufacturing facility. In return, we would perform studies on how well the horse feed was digested and so on.

So, there are two ways to scientifically test how well food is digested. 1) take blood samples over specific time period and 2) take feces samples over a time period after ingestion. We did both.

My job was to collect ALL of the horse feces in a container. Take the feces back to the lab from the farm. Place the feces in a huge smelly drying oven. Then, here's the best part, I would spend all day grinding the feces into a fine powder in a huge grinding machine. The horse shit dust would fly into the air and completely cover me from head to toe. I smelled like absolute horse shit every F*cking day. We would do this for 4 or 5 days straight for each study. We did a lot of studies, too.

There's a shitty F*cking job for ya.

Ivan2BAlive

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
May 24, 2017
Louisville, KY
My job was to collect ALL of the horse feces in a container. Take the feces back to the lab from the farm. Place the feces in a huge smelly drying oven. Then, here's the best part, I would spend all day grinding the feces into a fine powder in a huge grinding machine. The horse shit dust would fly into the air and completely cover me from head to toe. I smelled like absolute horse shit every F*cking day. We would do this for 4 or 5 days straight for each study. We did a lot of studies, too.

. . . . . . Ok, I think this deserves the gold medal in worst jobs ever. Anyone?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.