- Joined
- Jul 23, 2023
- Messages
- 11
Rep Bank
$110
$110
User Power: 36%
its been 2 years since i last posted on this platform, and guess what? it was about the dropshipping business that i wanted to start ,haha what an idiot move was that now i realise.but right after that i had to join my college for my bachelors degree in electronics and communication .
In my first year of college ,I got tuberculosis and wasted my entire year crying , nor did i explore anything neither i got good grades .
In my second year of college I needed a reliable skill to make some money[i thought] ,so i learnt video editing , and learnt it pretty well earned few hundred dollars and then left it why? because i thought i need to start focusing on what i am going to do actual in my carrier, which perhaps could not have been the video editing ,so giving that excuse to myself i again wasted the remaining year
Now i am in my third year and now I am preparing to become a software developer, also interviewed at google they rejected me(obviuosly) cause i was weak in DSA .(completely part of rat race)
now i know whatever i am doing and have done is absolutely messed up ,
but this is what i am planning to do now,
1. learn Data structures and algorithms (priority within 2 months). i have done some portion already.
2.learn object oriented programming and SQL .(10 days max)
once i am done with this , i will be free to give interviews to companies which are coming on my campus offering internships
3.then completely focus on web dev and AI (little bit) (i will learn how to make products from scratch)
I intend to achieve this within january,
this may not be fastlane but if i achieve this ,I would be completely ready to drive on to fastlane journey.
I will keep giving updates .
In my first year of college ,I got tuberculosis and wasted my entire year crying , nor did i explore anything neither i got good grades .
In my second year of college I needed a reliable skill to make some money[i thought] ,so i learnt video editing , and learnt it pretty well earned few hundred dollars and then left it why? because i thought i need to start focusing on what i am going to do actual in my carrier, which perhaps could not have been the video editing ,so giving that excuse to myself i again wasted the remaining year
Now i am in my third year and now I am preparing to become a software developer, also interviewed at google they rejected me(obviuosly) cause i was weak in DSA .(completely part of rat race)
now i know whatever i am doing and have done is absolutely messed up ,
but this is what i am planning to do now,
1. learn Data structures and algorithms (priority within 2 months). i have done some portion already.
2.learn object oriented programming and SQL .(10 days max)
once i am done with this , i will be free to give interviews to companies which are coming on my campus offering internships
3.then completely focus on web dev and AI (little bit) (i will learn how to make products from scratch)
I intend to achieve this within january,
this may not be fastlane but if i achieve this ,I would be completely ready to drive on to fastlane journey.
I will keep giving updates .
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
