The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Crypto Fastlane Opportunities for Non-Programmers - Do they exist?

Anything related to investing, including crypto

The Questioner

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
Oct 28, 2021
Hi folks!

So in the last few days I've started looking into Crypto and it's an insanely fascinating topic for me. That got me thinking.

I am wondering if there are Fastlane Opportunities in this field for people who are not programmers. (I myself come from a marketing background.) Don't get me wrong. I'm not interested in making quick money trading cryptocurrencies or anything like that. I want to build a solid business that generates cash flow without being at the mercy of price fluctuations ...

But are there any Fastlane opportunities at all for people who don't have a technical background? And if so, what would they be in your opinion?

Thanks guys.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
Some ideas copied from my thread on the inside (not just crypto but Web3 in general):
  • Any kind of a B2B service for crypto projects (graphic design, copywriting, marketing).
  • NFT services on Fiverr (growing like crazy). This guy for example charges $5k for designing 1,000 characters and $10k for 10,000.
  • Selling generative art yourself.
  • Educating people on how to take care of their privacy.
  • Educating people on how to use AI tools.
  • Educating people on a specific aspect of Web3, covering news and stuff. I wouldn't go general but imagine being the number one DAO expert or perhaps even the number one guy covering a specific project, for example Chainlink expert.
  • Any kind of a B2B service for creators.
  • E-commerce store selling crypto accessories (perhaps a product that helps people remember their master seed?)
  • Helping people diversify their lives away from Big Tech.
  • Helping people move to countries with favorable crypto laws.
  • Go the other way: if VR/metaverse/online world is all the rage, create a business that offers real-world experiences. The more popular Web3 will become, the more critics there will be. So paradoxically, maybe it will drive more people to try playing board games, visiting escape rooms, having adventures in the wilderness and stuff like that?
  • Internet addiction/video game/VR treatment.

YanC

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Sep 18, 2017
France
Of course there are opportunities for non technical backgrounds. Every industry requires a wide range of skills. For example, there's a NFT project I'm following closely and the team has designers, marketers, lawyers, community managers, among other positions... And yes, coders.

If you do real estate, you'll end up interacting with realtors, contractors, lawyers, marketers, accountants, bankers...

That being said, personally I decided to learn programming. I think it's a good skill to have overall to understand the world as it goes more and more digital. The same way some hands-on skills are useful when discussing a quote with a plumber, it may be useful to understand the basics of coding, even if you're unable to design a full fledged app on your own, when going into a tech centered industry. Just my 2 cents !

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Singapore
You don't have to be the CTO of a project to be a major player. Most CTO are not even the project head.

Marketing and fund raising ability (private sales) are critical skills too for a project.

I own a small crypto channel on YT and have been approached for marketing collaboration by project leader/marketer. They offer me a stake of their project token as a reward for more exposure. This isn't by anyway fastlane but could give you ideas on what is possible.

The most obvious fastlane is to launch your own crypto project.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Val Okafor

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
215%
Nov 14, 2015
San Diego, CA
Some ideas copied from my thread on the inside (not just crypto but Web3 in general):
  • Any kind of a B2B service for crypto projects (graphic design, copywriting, marketing).
  • NFT services on Fiverr (growing like crazy). This guy for example charges $5k for designing 1,000 characters and $10k for 10,000.
  • Educating people on a specific aspect of Web3, covering news and stuff. I wouldn't go general but imagine being the number one DAO expert or perhaps even the number one guy covering a specific project, for example Chainlink expert.
  • E-commerce store selling crypto accessories (perhaps a product that helps people remember their master seed?)
  • Go the other way: if VR/metaverse/online world is all the rage, create a business that offers real-world experiences. The more popular Web3 will become, the more critics there will be. So paradoxically, maybe it will drive more people to try playing board games, visiting escape rooms, having adventures in the wilderness and stuff like that?
Wow that's a massive action list, thanks for sharing, lots of nuggets even for a technical guy like me

The Questioner

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
Oct 28, 2021
Wow, thank you very much. That's great.
Now the big question is: should I go all in with Web3 or should I first try to build my own company that has nothing to do with Web3 in order to build a solid basis?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.