The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Create a shorts youtube channel

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

MaxT

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Oct 22, 2020
France
Hello,
I'm a French Entrepreneur since 2018, and I've started a Youtube channel where I publish different facts about general culture every day in the shorts format.
I publish on tik tok too.
At this time it's only for fun, but in 10 days I've get 2k views on one video and 1k views on another, I'm very happy for this metrics and optimistic for the next.
If you have some tools for improve my youtube adventure don't hesitate : for improve production video process, ideas, seo.
I'm really sorry but my videos are in French, but if you are curious to watch one of them it can be cool to help me and said me what's the negative points or what I can improve : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIhf2ge408lzhD2rBE_ZpSg
Thank you so much, and I wish to all of you the great.
Have an amazing days my friends. :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

klix

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
104%
Nov 20, 2011
Hello,
I'm a French Entrepreneur since 2018, and I've started a Youtube channel where I publish different facts about general culture every day in the shorts format.
At this time it's only for fun, but in 10 days I've get 2k views on one video and 1k views on another, I'm very happy for this metrics and optimistic for the next.
If you have some tools for improve my youtube adventure don't hesitate : for improve production video process, ideas, seo.
I'm really sorry but my videos are in French, but if you are curious to watch one of them it can be cool to help me and said me what's the negative points or what I can improve : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIhf2ge408lzhD2rBE_ZpSg

I would try working on your color grading. The 2 newest shorts are both dark and gray looking. You could make them brighter with more contrast.

MaxT

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Oct 22, 2020
France
I would try working on your color grading. The 2 newest shorts are both dark and gray looking. You could make them brighter with more contrast.
Thank you so much, I will think about that for my futures shorts. I will apply some filters or find a solution for a better luminosity and contrast with iMovie ;). Thanks a lot

klix

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
104%
Nov 20, 2011
Thank you so much, I will think about that for my futures shorts. I will apply some filters or find a solution for a better luminosity and contrast with iMovie ;). Thanks a lot
You can download Davinci Resolve for free, much more capable than iMovie

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Hello,
Worth posting to TikTok and other platforms too?

MaxT

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Oct 22, 2020
France
You can download Davinci Resolve for free, much more capable than iMovie
I know iMovie quite well, but your software looks very nice too. I would test in the future. I listened to you for my new video coming out today I added filters to make the visual more colorful ;). Besides, I opened the English version of my channel, me who seeks to improve myself in English it will be of double use to me to do this project haha. Don't hesitate to say what you think of the first shorts on my English channel:
View: https://youtube.com/shorts/6SwPyeSwUM8?feature=share
(don't hesitate to subscribe if you like of course) Two more are coming today and tomorrow.

MaxT

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Oct 22, 2020
France

MaxT

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Oct 22, 2020
France
Worth posting to TikTok and other platforms too?
No idea, I have some results but much weaker (1 to 184 views at this time) as you can see the screenshot below. It only wastes a minute to also publish on tiktok, the upload process is ultra simplified compared to that of youtube. So I advise you if you already have videos in shorts format, otherwise, you have to redo the editing of your videos and I think it will waste your time. You can always try to post some :) EDIT : Second capture is the upload process for tiktok, you can see it's very fast if you compare to classic youtube.Capture d’écran 2022-12-01 à 09.40.18.pngCapture d’écran 2022-12-01 à 09.37.56.png

MaxT

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Oct 22, 2020
France

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

MaxT

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Oct 22, 2020
France

MaxT

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Oct 22, 2020
France
Today I've bought a new microphone to improve my video quality ;)

MaxT

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Oct 22, 2020
France
I have no connection with the company, but if I can allow myself for your posting of your videos, the vidIQ extension is top. vidIQ Vision for YouTube
If you have other extensions, sites in the genre, do not hesitate to share ;). I plan to take the premium soon for my part, for information the free version is already superb!

BigRomeDawg

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
223%
Jan 22, 2014
Canada/USA
I have no connection with the company, but if I can allow myself for your posting of your videos, the vidIQ extension is top. vidIQ Vision for YouTube
If you have other extensions, sites in the genre, do not hesitate to share ;). I plan to take the premium soon for my part, for information the free version is already superb!
TubeBuddy also. I use it side-by-side with VidIQ. Both amazing.

MaxT

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Oct 22, 2020
France
TubeBuddy also. I use it side-by-side with VidIQ. Both amazing.
Thanks a lot, I will try it ;). Have you take the VidIQ premium ? Are you satisfied of it ? ;)

Alvaro02

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
87%
Jul 4, 2022
Spain
No idea, I have some results but much weaker (1 to 184 views at this time) as you can see the screenshot below. It only wastes a minute to also publish on tiktok, the upload process is ultra simplified compared to that of youtube. So I advise you if you already have videos in shorts format, otherwise, you have to redo the editing of your videos and I think it will waste your time. You can always try to post some :) EDIT : Second capture is the upload process for tiktok, you can see it's very fast if you compare to classic youtube.View attachment 46157View attachment 46156
Keep trying Tik Tok it's a huge bomb, months ago I started with a friend a Tik Tok account about philosophy kind of self improvement, we were getting 300 views, not a big deal. But then we uploaded Brian Tracy, those whiteboard fenix seminary videos and it went craaazy.

MaxT

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Oct 22, 2020
France
Keep trying Tik Tok it's a huge bomb, months ago I started with a friend a Tik Tok account about philosophy kind of self improvement, we were getting 300 views, not a big deal. But then we uploaded Brian Tracy, those whiteboard fenix seminary videos and it went craaazy.
That's really cool !! Thanks a lot, that's very very encouraging ahah ;)
At this time I'm between 0 and 200 views ahah, but I'm really motivated and I've received my new mic so I will increase the quality of my video and take time to improve my voice too by training myself. For improve your seo on tiktok you use the best hashtags ?

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2022-12-07 à 18.06.48.png
    Capture d’écran 2022-12-07 à 18.06.48.png
    741 KB · Views: 0

BigRomeDawg

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
223%
Jan 22, 2014
Canada/USA
Thanks a lot, I will try it ;). Have you take the VidIQ premium ? Are you satisfied of it ? ;)
I get a lot of value from it and TubeBuddy because I make money through my channels and the channels we manage.

For someone starting out I think the VidIQ topic suggestion feature is super useful, especially once you've "seasoned" it by telling it what you like and don't like.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I have not! Got an invite code for me?
Dayum - I haven't! I only played with it for a bit, and a couple of years ago. I don't know how I got an invite code. I don't remember having to look to hard.

MaxT

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Oct 22, 2020
France
I get a lot of value from it and TubeBuddy because I make money through my channels and the channels we manage.

For someone starting out I think the VidIQ topic suggestion feature is super useful, especially once you've "seasoned" it by telling it what you like and don't like.
Ok I see, thank you very much for your opinion. I'll take it ! ;)

MaxT

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Oct 22, 2020
France

Alvaro02

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
87%
Jul 4, 2022
Spain
That's really cool !! Thanks a lot, that's very very encouraging ahah ;)
At this time I'm between 0 and 200 views ahah, but I'm really motivated and I've received my new mic so I will increase the quality of my video and take time to improve my voice too by training myself. For improve your seo on tiktok you use the best hashtags ?
Give it time.

Umm I use hashtags related to what I'm posting, such as philosophy, trust, anxiety, fyp. Tik Tok it's random and people only wanna see cool things that make them feel good or different. They don't F*cking care if you post a bob esponge video with loud sounds or a good video, it's just gotta be something new or popular, like some songs or film parts.

You can check my account to get some ideas. @instta_g0ec

MaxT

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Oct 22, 2020
France
Give it time.

Umm I use hashtags related to what I'm posting, such as philosophy, trust, anxiety, fyp. Tik Tok it's random and people only wanna see cool things that make them feel good or different. They don't F*cking care if you post a bob esponge video with loud sounds or a good video, it's just gotta be something new or popular, like some songs or film parts.

You can check my account to get some ideas. @instta_g0ec
Thanks a lot !
I will check it ;)

MaxT

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Oct 22, 2020
France
In 7 days, it will be one month my Youtube adventure started, I've reached 10k views and 41 subscribers. I'm very happy, I did not expect these results. That's just the beginning, I'm really motivated ! ;) Capture d’écran 2022-12-10 à 12.20.09.png

MaxT

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Oct 22, 2020
France
Congratiulations Max, soon you will see that 2.5k spike turn into 25k
Thank you so much, It is really encouraging ;) I wish you a lot of success my friend ;)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.