The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

"COVID Pricing" & Undercharging?

Marketing, social media, advertising

GetShitDone

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Dec 20, 2012
Canada
I feel like I'm undercharging for the Digital Marketing Service that I'm providing at $1K-$1.5K/mo

I've got lots of clients from it and clients even told me its cheap (this was a month before COVID).

However, due to COVID - I feel like I should be charging at this price as businesses aren't making that much money.

1) What's your view on pricing during COVID and its economic effects?

2) How do you approach undercharging and overcharging when it comes to pricing?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

benuck621

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Oct 23, 2019
Austin Tx
If you are making a good margin and your customers are telling you its cheap then you have the right pricing structure. I Would not be upping the price at all in the C0VlD-19 environment regardless if you think you can get more.

Maybe grandfather your current customers and see how the market reacts to upping your next new customer?

GetShitDone

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Dec 20, 2012
Canada
If you are making a good margin and your customers are telling you its cheap then you have the right pricing structure. I Would not be upping the price at all in the C0VlD-19 environment regardless if you think you can get more.

Maybe grandfather your current customers and see how the market reacts to upping your next new customer?

I guess that depends on what a "good gross margin" is for a digital marketing agency.

Perhaps 50%.

amp0193

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
442%
May 27, 2013
United States
Some businesses aren’t making much money. Some are making more than ever. Do business with the latter. Raise your prices.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I feel like I'm undercharging for the Digital Marketing Service that I'm providing at $1K-$1.5K/mo

I've got lots of clients from it and clients even told me its cheap (this was a month before COVID).

However, due to COVID - I feel like I should be charging at this price as businesses aren't making that much money.

1) What's your view on pricing during COVID and its economic effects?

2) How do you approach undercharging and overcharging when it comes to pricing?
Blaise discusses that here:
> Blaise Brosnan Discusses Business Survival During C0VlD-19

XxThelionxX

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Aug 26, 2017
Texas
I'm kind of a rookie... But Gary Vee talks about testing the waters. Try 10 then 15 then 20. They get a little hesitant at 20 go down at 15.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.