Hello Everyone,
Does anyone know about a reliable cold calling company and does follow up for you type of service ? I have hired several people from upwork and they just dont seem to be reliable. They all one week and the next week they dont, funny thing is they claim they called until I start following up and I find out they are lying.
(Sorry if this post is not on the correct section)
Does anyone know about a reliable cold calling company and does follow up for you type of service ? I have hired several people from upwork and they just dont seem to be reliable. They all one week and the next week they dont, funny thing is they claim they called until I start following up and I find out they are lying.
(Sorry if this post is not on the correct section)
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
