The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Community for Networking with other Business & Money Focused People

Idea threads
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 2, 2022
Two Questions:

1. Is there an existing group chat/discord/community of current and/or aspiring entrepreneurs?
2. If not, who would be interested in joining one?

Let me Explain…
I’m a 23-year-old working in Finance with an obsession of business and entrepreneurship. I have a few ventures I’m currently working on, but have lately felt stagnant in my process due to an absence of a network of like-minded and similarly aspiring individuals. I want to create a diverse community of people with business-focused goals and an unrelenting drive to do whatever it takes to succeed at their endeavor they have set forth.

Who…
Young, money-hungry, driven, business-focused entrepreneurs from all walks of life with different backgrounds, skills, and experiences. Entrepreneurs focused on any type of business: marketing, e-commerce, service-based businesses, software, etc. Any person at any level in their journey is welcome: from someone attempting to establish an idea for a potential venture from someone who has had success building and growing their business and is looking to spread some wisdom/advice or is looking to find some young talent to take under their wing.

Why…
The goal would be to have an all-in-one platform and community to grow, learn, and build relationships. A mastermind with other individuals who have a longing and a desire to do great things with their life. The community can be used for anything: bouncing business ideas off one another, having a forum to ask questions or seek advice when confronted with obstacles in the process of life or business, build relationships to establish partnerships/friendships, etc.

Any Thoughts? If you are interested in joining, let me know below. Let’s all make some f***ing money together!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
1. Is there an existing group chat/discord/community of current and/or aspiring entrepreneurs?

Gee, if only someone would create a forum community for entrepreneurs. I've been thinking about doing the same thing since July of 2007.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Two Questions:

2. If not, who would be interested in joining one?

Let me Explain…
I’m a 23-year-old working in Finance with an obsession of business and entrepreneurship. I have a few ventures I’m currently working on, but have lately felt stagnant in my process due to an absence of a network of like-minded and similarly aspiring individuals. I want to create a diverse community of people with business-focused goals and an unrelenting drive to do whatever it takes to succeed at their endeavor they have set forth.

Who…
Young, money-hungry, driven, business-focused entrepreneurs from all walks of life with different backgrounds, skills, and experiences. Entrepreneurs focused on any type of business: marketing, e-commerce, service-based businesses, software, etc. Any person at any level in their journey is welcome: from someone attempting to establish an idea for a potential venture from someone who has had success building and growing their business and is looking to spread some wisdom/advice or is looking to find some young talent to take under their wing.

Why…
The goal would be to have an all-in-one platform and community to grow, learn, and build relationships. A mastermind with other individuals who have a longing and a desire to do great things with their life. The community can be used for anything: bouncing business ideas off one another, having a forum to ask questions or seek advice when confronted with obstacles in the process of life or business, build relationships to establish partnerships/friendships, etc.

Any Thoughts? If you are interested in joining, let me know below. Let’s all make some f***ing money together!
Why not use this forum?

heavy_industry

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
541%
Apr 17, 2022

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Why not use this forum?

He is using this forum to build his own forum. Ingenious.

Reminds me of the guy who emailed me and demanded that I give him the rights to my books so he can upload them to Amazon and make money on them. Funny thing is, he tried, but Amazon caught him, then he emailed me in disgust wanting the rights and tried to make it sound like he was doing me a favor.

Last edited:

ZackerySprague

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jun 26, 2021
Fort Worth, Texas
He is using this forum to build his own forum. Ingenious.

Reminds me of the guy who emailed me and demanded that I give him the rights to my books so he can upload them to Amazon and make money on them. Funny thing is, he tried, but Amazon caught him, then he emailed me in disgust wanting the rights and tried to make it sound like he was doing me a favor.

LUL.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.