The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Chat Discussion - RUMBLE (The Next Big Thing?)

Marketing, social media, advertising

mikecarlooch

Apprentice & Student Of The Game
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
343%
Jan 28, 2022
Florida
This is something to pay attention to I believe.

The social media app called RUMBLE is starting to get a lot of traction for being the go-to social media platform for free speech and no censorship.

The founder of RUMBLE (Chirs Pavlovski) went on twitter and various other places talking about how they'll do whatever it takes to hold the line for free speech, accepting censored people such as Andrew Tate to use their platform freely.

Very large polarizing figures are starting move there, such as Russell Brand who currently holds a following of over 500,000 people on Rumble.

Rumble seems to be one of those things that is on a massive uptrend and seems to be the only social media platform that has some kind of real publicity and edge against companies like Meta.

It appears that what creators are doing right now is taking the same videos they post on other platforms and distributing them onto Rumble.

What are your thoughts? Will you use Rumble? Is Rumble the next big social media platform of the modern age?

Good video on how rumble works: Rumble delivers more revenue for content creators than YouTube ever could

790241daae811e1ce7e2f7055b548184.png

It appears that short videos are also doing quite well on Rumble and earning a significant amount of money

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

xxx22

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Apr 28, 2022

The social media app called RUMBLE is starting to get a lot of traction for being the go-to social media platform for free speech and no censorship.

The founder of RUMBLE (Chirs Pavlovski) went on twitter and various other places talking about how they'll do whatever it takes to hold the line for free speech, accepting censored people such as Andrew Tate to use their platform freely.

Very large polarizing figures are starting move there, such as Russell Brand who currently holds a following of over 500,000 people on Rumble.

Rumble seems to be one of those things that is on a massive uptrend and seems to be the only social media platform that has some kind of real publicity and edge against companies like Meta.

It appears that what creators are doing right now is taking the same videos they post on other platforms and distributing them onto Rumble.

What are your thoughts? Will you use Rumble? Is Rumble the next big social media platform of the modern age?

Good video on how rumble works: Rumble delivers more revenue for content creators than YouTube ever could

View attachment 45262

It appears that short videos are also doing quite well on Rumble and earning a significant amount of money
Yes, because endorsing people who justify raping of women is praiseworthy, slow clap

xxx22

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Apr 28, 2022
what the F*ck :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Just read it and think again. This is a vile and disgusting individual, who should be behind bars and I think will be at some point in the next 5 years

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
620%
May 9, 2017
Washington State

Just read it and think again. This is a vile and disgusting individual, who should be behind bars and I think will be at some point in the next 5 years

oh my god I didn't know he was so bad. he literally said "I like the idea of just being able to do what I want. I like being free.”

What an a**hole. Nobody should want that.

“I ain’t having my chicks talking to other dudes, liking other dudes. My chicks don’t go to the club without me, they are at home.”

Not me! I make sure my girlfriend talks to lots of dudes and sucks lots of dicks. She is empowered!!

'He also thinks rape victims must “bear responsibility” for their attacks and dates women aged 18–19 because he can “make an imprint” on them, according to videos posted online.'

Wow, so bad! As a progressive individual I think if my girl was about to walk downtown alone at night wearing nothing but a g-string, she totally should! Great idea babe! Nothing is her fault! And I would never date an 18 year old girl, gross! I make sure to only date 35 year old dried up cum dumpsters with 3 different baby daddies and still talk to their ex-boyfriend drug dealer Tyrone. I love the 21st century!

His way of thinking is so backwards. Get with it, folks, it's 2022 after all!

xxx22

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Apr 28, 2022
oh my god I didn't know he was so bad. he literally said "I like the idea of just being able to do what I want. I like being free.”

“I ain’t having my chicks talking to other dudes, liking other dudes. My chicks don’t go to the club without me, they are at home.”

Not me! I make sure my girlfriend talks to lots of dudes and sucks lots of dicks. She is empowered!!

'He also thinks rape victims must “bear responsibility” for their attacks and dates women aged 18–19 because he can “make an imprint” on them, according to videos posted online.'

Wow, so bad! As a progressive individual I think if my girl was about to walk downtown alone at night wearing nothing but a g-string, she totally should! Great idea babe! Nothing is her fault! And I would never date an 18 year old girl, gross! I make sure to only date 35 year old dried up cum dumpsters with 3 different baby daddies and still talk to their ex-boyfriend drug dealer Tyrone. I love the 21st century!

Lol, cum dumpster, you're sure?!

Congrats again in referring to women as cum dumpsters, I'm sure you're a good person, not. Your hero moved from the UK to Romania because, as he has admitted, it would be easier to evade charges for sexual abuse crimes. I'd like to see him back here and enjoy some well deserved holiday at His Majesty's pleasure.

Last edited:

MitchC

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Mar 8, 2014
Australia
Prusak there are already 2 Andrew Tate threads, this is a thread about Rumble, but I think you would be better suited to a thread about Twitter or reddit anyway, you sound like someone who’s spent a lot of time on them.

xxx22

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Apr 28, 2022
Prusak there are already 2 Andrew Tate threads, this is a thread about Rumble, but I think you would be better suited to a thread about Twitter or reddit anyway, you sound like someone who’s spent a lot of time on them.
Yep, sorry don't have time to be reading threads about some misogynistic guy, I don't have a Twitter account sorry, hooray another video service, the USP/value skew is accepting scumbags, maybe value skews should be around less advertising and better service to the community, I'd love to see somebody beat YT and if we can avoid hero worshipping assholes whilst doing so, would be great.

Matt Sun

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
252%
Oct 21, 2017
Argentina
Lol, cum dumpster, you're sure?!

Congrats again in referring to women as cum dumpsters, I'm sure you're a good person, not. Your hero moved from the UK to Romania because, as he has admitted, it would be easier to evade charges for sexual abuse crimes. I'd like to see him back here and enjoy some well deserved holiday at His Majesty's pleasure.

If you're going to blindly believe The Guardian then you should stop drinking starbucks in order to get rich, what are you doing here ?

From your own article: "Both Tate and the women denied any abuse occurred, and said the clips showed consensual sex. "

Also from your own article: "He also openly discussed being accused of violence against several women, although he is not understood to have ultimately been charged with any offences apart from a driving offence in 2018."

Oh but he wants woman to be loyal, how mysoginistic is that !

Going back to the main topic, I think his videos are great to learn about how to be more viral, even if you think he is "mUh MisoGinistiC !!!" I think he has merits on how he motivates his followers to share his content, one doesn't becomes the most viral man just by chance.

Every day I feel youtube is more and more like what T.V. is, a subliminal programing content machine. Meta, twitter, all this big tech platforms admitted to have meetings with the us government on what to censor. That is crazy. The same people that say men can get pregnant becoming the arbiters of truth. We are seeing the digital revolution unfold, youtube might be the biggest as of now, but with censorship the quality of the product decreases so people will move towards the best product at the cheapest price. Rumble seems to be taking the lead to satisfy the market demand for free speech. Thought I heard they do have some censoring algorithms otherwise they would not be on the app stores, like what happened to Gab.

SEBASTlAN

Marketing Wizard
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Dec 22, 2014
Los Angeles
as he has admitted, it would be easier to evade charges for sexual abuse crimes.
This is a vile and disgusting individual, who should be behind bars
endorsing people who justify raping of women is praiseworthy

I assume you joined this forum in order to learn and become a successful entrepreneur?

If so, you must know that critical thinking is a key skill to acquire in order to do so. It may help you "switch" your mindset as you've previously claimed you needed some assistance with.

These resources may help:

Welcome to the community, and good luck on your journey.

MitchC

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Mar 8, 2014
Australia
Yep, sorry don't have time to be reading threads about some misogynistic guy, I don't have a Twitter account sorry, hooray another video service, the USP/value skew is accepting scumbags, maybe value skews should be around less advertising and better service to the community, I'd love to see somebody beat YT and if we can avoid hero worshipping assholes whilst doing so, would be great.
So you just turn threads that aren’t about him into threads about him instead?

Seems like you also have a lot of time to read articles about him as well.

Define better service to the community?

I would consider free speech and lack of censorship and programming a community service. I’d love to hear your definition.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

View attachment 45262

I thought YouTube paid out 55% of the ad revenue? Why does that guy in the video say its 10-15%?

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Thanks for sharing Mike, any platform that increases reach, distribution, and diversification away from potential Control issues is definitely worth investigating.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
For me, I'll create short videos and distribute anywhere that will have them and where it might help people. If Rumble is one of them then I'll add it to the list.

mikecarlooch

Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
343%
Jan 28, 2022
Florida
For me, I'll create short videos and distribute anywhere that will have them and where it might help people. If Rumble is one of them then I'll add it to the list.
I haven't tested yet, just posted my first vid on there!

mikecarlooch

Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
343%
Jan 28, 2022
Florida
I thought YouTube paid out 55% of the ad revenue? Why does that guy in the video say its 10-15%?
I'm not sure on that one honestly.. Maybe he meant it in a different way - odd!

DarkZero

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
Jun 29, 2013
Rumble is great for distribution. If people can put their personal politics aside, they'll find it's a good platform. The key to success for a platform is getting "influencers" on there. Or rather, people with some sort of audience/reach who can get their audiences on there. Truthsocial failed with this because people didn't want to be associated with it. But Rumble hasn't proved to follow in the same light and continues to grow. For distribution purposes, it's honestly a good thing.

WestCoast

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
311%
Jan 20, 2008
Rhode Island for now.
I only used Rumble or Odysee for online videos.

I refuse to click on any link that directs me to YouTube.
Hard pass for me.

If you're on YouTube or Google, I simply won't see your content.

fastlanedoll

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Aug 21, 2019
are you allowed to upload the same vid on rumble & youtube? any 'copyright strikes'? as you can't really prove that the same person uploaded them.

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
So Rumble is going to be like Twitter without the censorship? If that's the case, all it's going to attract are folks like Tate and all the toxic SJW folks from Twitter, where they'll be fighting each other all day long in a royal rumble online and it'll turn the platform into a cesspool.

Not sure how this is going to work out for brands that are heavy on visual content / aspirational type of lifestyle marketing etc. Maybe it's more suitable for folks selling online courses or B2B stuff.

-----------------------------

As for the Andrew Tate stuff, I haven't seen his vids and not sure how far he is on the redpill spectrum, but if he openly talks about how sexual assault is good, then even that's too much for me. But if he's on the same wavelength as Coach Redpill, then all is good.

Schonox

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
92%
May 25, 2019

Actually, he also likes to make fun of people with disabilities, and is under investigation for human trafficking, money laundering, fraud and about other stuff sex with underage girls etc.
Guess he is your hero.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
The "outrage" over Andrew Tate above is funny.

How do you same guys feel when you watch Kevin Spacey in House of Cards or a movie produced by Harvey Weinstein?
Do you avoid Netflix also for having shows that promote twerking kids?

Or do you just go with whatever the Guardian tells you to be outraged about?

You're foaming like well-trained dogs over one accused guy while ignoring 100's of proven sicko celebrities and politicians.

If we are censoring people who have supposedly done bad stuff, then Tate is a couple of million people down the list. If you guys can't see how the media is playing you to celebrate censorship, and also their choice of who gets censored, then you got some work to do.

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
620%
May 9, 2017
Washington State
Actually, he also likes to make fun of people with disabilities, and is under investigation for human trafficking, money laundering, fraud and about other stuff sex with underage girls etc.
Guess he is your hero.
I’m not going to listen to you.

@Schonox is actually Victor badillo

He was arrested for possessing child pornography

Don’t believe me?

3F98E550-A9A3-4667-909A-825B48DE17FB.jpeg

Look, I can say anything about anyone and make any accusation. Now he has to defend himself with the burden of proof.

doster.zach

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
197%
Oct 14, 2021
Missouri
I’m not going to listen to you.

@Schonox is actually Victor badillo

He was arrested for possessing child pornography

Don’t believe me?

View attachment 45318

Look, I can say anything about anyone and make any accusation. Now he has to defend himself with the burden of proof.

Probably need to ban him from the forum just to be safe.

AngryBird

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
182%
Jan 18, 2018
cincinnati,oh

View attachment 45262

Rumble is awesome. I spend way too much time there. I hardly ever go to other social media sites. I don't need to, I have Rumble.

thejessecarr21

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Oct 26, 2022
Personally, I don't think anything will ever beat Youtube. Why? Well because Google own vast majority of everyone's internet search/behavior. And Google owns Youtube, which directly connects to Google's entire search engine. I feel like that is something that is hard to beat.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Personally, I don't think anything will ever beat Youtube. Why? Well because Google own vast majority of everyone's internet search/behavior. And Google owns Youtube, which directly connects to Google's entire search engine. I feel like that is something that is hard to beat.
And TVs come with YouTube installed.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.