The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Saturated Market Right Now, What Is The Next Big Thing ?

21elnegocio

WholeFlips Wholesaling Houses Virtually
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Feb 28, 2012
Downtown Phoenix, AZ
Hello guys,
So as I am sitting here I am thinking of everything that has been happening in the last 5-10 years. We are in a very confusing world where anything you want to learn is within our fingertips and sooooo many online courses out there promising you that "you will make millions" I guess these mentors are selling shovels right, they are targeting the masses, with that said what do you guys believe is the next thing or trend to study to be able to capitalize on it ?

Lets share what you guys have in mind I will share what my plan is below

I am in the works of hiring a fulltime videographer to brand myself on social media, I want to become kind of like a Jay-Z style entrepreneur. Due to his huge amount of followers whatever he touches turns into gold. Similar to the Kardashians, since they are so "Popular" they can literally bring something into the market and it will become a hit most of the time.

I am also in the works of becoming an online influencer so I can run masterminds and help out people that want to get into real estate so they can legitimately make money and then create a capital fund to be able to raise capital and take multiunits down. This is the long play here

Let me know if this is a good plan or not, I also want more sources of income but again with soooo many things out there it is so confusing.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
We are in a very confusing world where anything you want to learn is within our fingertips and sooooo many online courses out there promising you that "you will make millions" I guess these mentors are selling shovels right, they are targeting the masses, with that said what do you guys believe is the next thing or trend to study to be able to capitalize on it ?

That's precisely the problem. A lot of resources, but too few resources of outstanding quality.

What could be a potential "next big thing," or actually, what is always the next big thing is doing something so well that you don't have competition. Think of Masterclass vs all the random courses. Masterclass can charge a premium because they offer content straight from the world's most accomplished people.

I think that might be a good opportunity to capitalize on - dominate a small market with a super high-quality course that you keep on improving to make it the #1 resource in the niche.

Relevant thread:

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I think that might be a good opportunity to capitalize on - dominate a small market with a super high-quality course that you keep on improving to make it the #1 resource in the niche.
Working on it...

Imgal

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Aug 9, 2015
This is going to sound harsher than it's meant to, but from your post all I'm reading is that you want to be be something and seen as a leader in it as opposed to anything to do with what exactly you're offering anyone else.

Masterminds, courses and all that are great but what are you solving? What is it that people in your industry need? Are they really on social media? Where on social media are they? What kind of videos are you going to be creating? How are they going to show people that you can what you say you can?

How much money do you need to earn from them to be successful in this? In what way do you offer the value to be able to make this money?

I'm not saying you can't do anything and I'm sure you're awesome at what you do, but without this kind of info it's hard to assess what would be the strongest plan of action for you.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.