The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Can this thread save your life, and perhaps countless others? Yes.

Learn how to build wealth and win financial freedom the Fastlane way!

Say "NO" to mediocre living rife with jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs who are making it happen.
Join for FREE Today
Get the books
Remove ads? Join Fastlane INSIDERS
(Registration removes this block)

thechosen1

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Aug 25, 2020
Antarctica
I started a thread awhile back about asymmetric returns - basically the opposite of a DARE. I was wondering if there was a better thread on this, or if someone would start one, as mine was a bit of a stub.

The idea of this thread is very important, but it would be even better to see it contrasted with the opposite: positive probability activities, low risk, high reward potential :)

My number one example? Meeting new people. Very low risk, endless possibilities - and fun, too!

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Connor

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jan 2, 2012
South Carolina
@MJ DeMarco Thanks for sharing this - really struck home for me for a couple of reasons:
  1. Been dealing with multiple health issues that have all hit at once. None of them are life-threatening, but they've impacted my lifestyle and mental health while I try to manage them/improve them. Some of these issues are things that aren't supposed to be happening based on my age, fitness level, etc. so I get into the "this is unfair" routine in my head at times. The driver who was killed did nothing wrong and ended up way worse than I, so a great reminder that I still have my life and should be grateful.
  2. I've been working on cutting down on my alcohol intake these last few months, as I had been using that for stress relief and have a lot of happy hours & dinners with work. Very easy to think that I'm not drunk so I'm good to drive, but I've been guilty of driving buzzed a few times in the last year. No longer after reading this. Not worth it and would hate myself for the rest of my life if something happened.
Glad they hit their fundraising goal, and I am very happy to see the positive impact this thread has already had on several people, including myself. Terrible thing to happen but if some good can come out of it, makes his life mean even more.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Must Read Books...

Explore books recommended by MJ DeMarco and other members of the Fastlane entrepreneurial community.
Fastlane Bookstore