The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Call for Speakers, 2016 Fastlane Summit (Taking subs now!)

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I just want to thank everyone who submitted speaking proposals. The criteria we used to select speakers was the following:

1) Subject matter with respect to living a life you are happy with
2) Detail of your presentation
3) Activity / contributions on the forum (if any)
4) Speaking history (we generally would like to hear from new faces or from those who haven’t spoke in years)
5) Relevance to the group

If you submitted a proposal and did not receive an email to speak (and pay for the 1/2 price ticket) then you were not selected to present and have been put into the alternate speaker pool. In such cases, you might be called up to speak if a speaker cannot attend or due to unforeseen circumstances (like a snowstorm, lol.) In such event when an alternate might be asked to speak, your ticket will then be refunded / reduced by half.

Again, thank you everyone you took the time to submit something. ALL OF THE TOPICS submitted were awesome and worthy of the stage. The decision on who to select was terribly difficult. In fact, the first thing I said to @Red after reviewing the list was "F*ck, I want to hear from all these people!"

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

thorn

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
333%
Jun 23, 2013
Pennsylvania
I just want to thank everyone who submitted speaking proposals. The criteria we used to select speakers was the following:

1) Subject matter with respect to living a life you are happy with
2) Detail of your presentation
3) Activity / contributions on the forum (if any)
4) Speaking history (we generally would like to hear from new faces or from those who haven’t spoke in years)
5) Relevance to the group

If you submitted a proposal and did not receive an email to speak (and pay for the 1/2 price ticket) then you were not selected to present and have been put into the alternate speaker pool. In such cases, you might be called up to speak if a speaker cannot attend or due to unforeseen circumstances (like a snowstorm, lol.) In such event when an alternate might be asked to speak, your ticket will then be refunded / reduced by half.

Again, thank you everyone you took the time to submit something. ALL OF THE TOPICS submitted were awesome and worthy of the stage. The decision on who to select was terribly difficult. In fact, the first thing I said to @Red after reviewing the list was "F*ck, I want to hear from all these people!"

Thanks for the opportunity to provide a submission. I have a great idea of what I need to do to step up and be considered for next year. That said, when I saw your lineup, for as much as I wanted to participate as a speaker, I was pretty damn "okay" with not being selected because I am not sure I would want to miss out any of the speakers you did choose!

Also, thanks to all who took the time to review the submissions and provide a class A group of speakers!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.