The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

"Build a Real Business... not the "Self imposed EXPERT title" one

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
595%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
Do you know who really grind my gears more than domain squatters? Those scammy copywriters! MANIPULATING others to buy useful stuff that they don't even need.

;)

Yeah, I hate those guys.

Good thing I'm a salesman.

By the way, did I mention the new NLP Automated Sales System I'm launching next week?

Based on everything you've said I think it's right up your alley and virtually all my clients get results instantly.

:D

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Maxjohan

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Mar 26, 2011
This is applicable to any type of Entrepreneur, having to suffer through dealing with these asshats. Like the link I posted, the only value they derive from the domains they register is the interest and hope that a Samsung or Zuckerburg will come along and buy it. Interestingly, the type you're mocking (the "bootstrap entrepreneur") are the ones that most of this forum is most composed of.

You're literally a fruit. Anyone here that has dealt with an @Maxjohan or two knows what a headache it is. Perhaps it's why we see bullshit brand names popping up like "Wanderu" just to avoid them. Think of any catchy brand name with some generic words in them and it will probably be owned by a cybersquatter (I was looking up variations of pay, paygo.com is one I came across, sure enough, one of these asshats is sitting on it).

Jesus. You just can't stop your self. You really have a bad case of entitlement mindset.

First to buy the domain gets it. It's fair game!! Otherwise you need to pony up!

It's like saying. "All the finest apartments are taking where I live. Those assholes!" Those apartments are taking because people bought them or rent them, and if you want to live there. You need to pay up.

2, don't confuse Cybersquatting with legit domain name investing.

Domain names are assets, just like houses, or apartments.

Last edited:

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
Yeah, I hate those guys.

Good thing I'm a salesman.

By the way, did I mention the new NLP Automated Sales System I'm launching next week?

Based on everything you've said I think it's right up your alley and virtually all my clients get results instantly.

:D
Sounds fair enough!

D

Deleted35442

Jesus. You just can't stop your self. You really have a bad case of entitlement mindset.

First to buy the domain gets it. It's fair game!! Otherwise you need to pony up!

It's like saying. "All the finest apartments are taking where I live. Those assholes!" Those apartments are taking because people bought them or rent them, and if you want to live there. You need to pay up.

2, don't confuse Cybersquatting with domain name investing.

Domain names are assets, just like houses, or apartments.
Lmao. Man, like comparing peaches and maseratis. An apartment is actually used for something. Rarely (not all cases) does someone benefit from a vacant apartment. In fact, I'm even against the rent control here in NYC. Rent control has long proved to be inefficient. Stupid comparison.

"Fair game" your mentality is disturbing. This is probably why everybody hates dealing with you. You're like a used cars salesman version of an Entrepreneur. It's not "fair game" they buy it to not do shit with it. They buy it to do nothing but wait till someone will cave and pay them for it. No value is created. Just a plastic guy like you sitting/waiting/hoping. I don't even know why you're here. Your business is essentially making the business of startups more expensive than they have to be, paying your useless a$$.

I really hope they up the legislation to put you all out of business. Some anti-cybersquatting legislation already exists to deal with you goobers and for good reason. I love when I read a fresh lawsuit of one of you guys getting F*cked over by a major corporation. Anyways, I hope you fail, you don't contribute shit. Let this techcrunch article put you in your place: http://techcrunch.com/2008/12/30/sq...cares-if-your-domain-has-that-hot-new-suffix/

Maxjohan

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Mar 26, 2011
I really hope they up the legislation to put you all out of business. Some anti-cybersquatting legislation already exists to deal with you goobers and for good reason. I love when I read a fresh lawsuit of one of you guys getting F*cked over by a major corporation. Anyways, I hope you fail, you don't contribute shit. Let this techcrunch article put you in your place: http://techcrunch.com/2008/12/30/sq...cares-if-your-domain-has-that-hot-new-suffix/
Do you know the difference between Cybersquatting and legit domain name investments?? (or are you on a troll? Because, this is the third time, I try to make you think about the differences) Seriously, this seems to be a very hot topic for you. The only domain names I buy are dotcom's. The other extensions are mostly just built on hype. And promises of future green lands.

So. You can use a domain name or not. It's how the Internet works.

By the way, I own a printer that I bought 5 years ago. Never used it. I bought it for $175. I could sell it today for a few bucks. Domain names are just the way they are. You can use them or you don't have to. They are fun investments. If you keep an open mind, instead of seeing them as evil.

Last edited:

Digamma

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
301%
Nov 13, 2014
Interestingly, the type you're mocking (the "bootstrap entrepreneur") are the ones that most of this forum is composed of.
I was mocking your melodramatic tone. Besides, I agreed with you, just with less flair for the dramatic.
You're literally a fruit.
As in I'm peachy?

D

Deleted35442

Do you know the difference between Cybersquatting and legit domain name investments?? (or are you on a troll? Because, this is the third time, I try to make you think about the differences) Seriously, this seems to be a very hot topic for you. The only domain names I buy are dotcom's. The other extensions are mostly just built on hype. And promises of future green lands.

So. You can use a domain name or not. It's how the Internet works.

By the way, I own a printer that I bought 5 years ago. Never used it. I bought it for $175. I could sell it today for a few bucks. Domain names are just the way they are. You can use them or you don't have to. They are fun investments. If you keep an open mind, instead of seeing them as evil.
Lolk as you try to rationalize it. I get the difference. Cybersquatters are infringing on trademarks and copyrights and get their asses handed to them in court (I hope this happens to you). You, still a domain squatter, preying on someone "maybe" wanting a name that you did nothing but sit on so you can inflate the price. There is no exchange of value. Nothing they gain except the domain from you hiking up the price based on nothing but them wanting a brand name. There's nothing "legit" about what you do. The way the internet works; hope some goober like you isn't squatting on a domain where they added nothing beyond "Oh, sounds edgy, someone might want this someday. Click, buy. I'm a DOMAIN INVESTOR." Don't even know what the F*ck you're on about with your printing analogy. You bought something you never used that now depreciated to almost nothing. You're stupid? Idk. Godspeed broski.

SlowlaneJay

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Oct 25, 2014
Bogotá, Colombia
You're literally a fruit.

Hahahahaha. You guys are way off course here, but this made me laugh.
tumblr_n5iccpIIYt1rwltmto1_400.jpg

Do you know the difference between Cybersquatting and legit domain name investments?

Since we're entirely off topic, do you mind explaining the difference? I thought they were essentially the same thing. As I understand it, you buy a domain that you think someone will want to use, then you wait for that prophesy to come true. Is that not correct?

Last edited:

Dark Water

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
240%
Mar 25, 2014
On domain name investing... if he doesn't do it, someone else will.

What does domain name investing imply? Buying tons of domain names and holding, with a price + contact on the home page, or does it imply slowly building up domains with SEO and relevant fresh content over time for sale later?

Surely, not the most ethical thing in the world when viewed from the lens of boot strap entrepreneurs. But surely, you haven't changed the lens: what if it was me, a kid fresh out of college, paying off debt, who sold a domain name I bought 3 years ago due to market analysis, to a large corporation for $30,000 and helped pay off student loans?

Are bootstrapped entrepreneurs the only ones paying the price? No, I think the majority paying the price are large corporations merging or taking on a new name that can casually drop thousands on a new name.

Bootstrap entrepreneurs will always find a way around such small obstacles like that. If a large company really wants a domain name, they will shovel out the cash.

---

Ra-ra gurus will always exist because people will always want shortcut their way to events, instead of processes and hard work. So therefore there is a market - so don't hate the player ( the rara guru) but hate the game (the masses who will pay for advice).

On a side note, my alaskan husky is nicknamed Ra-ra. Though not a guru in anything, besides being energetic.

D

Deleted35442

This whole thread.Some cringe-worthy dude arguing with a more cringe-worthy dude.Guess who's who.

Also from my understanding Jay,they're the same thing.
That is a really overused .gif. I can't help but read your words in the voice of Charlie Brown's mom. Did @Maxjohan squat you?

@Choate Yeah, I get that argument. If they don't, someone will. That's true of a lot of morally (sometimes illegal) unsavory business though.
Money benefiting any noble cause is noble. But....How about if I'm sent to murder someone and paid $100K, and can pay off all my debt, is that okay? Point being, whether it's a bootstrapper, a well-funded startup, whoever - it's a shitty shady business. For clarity. Cybersquatting is registering a company domain name that infringes on a company. There is federal law against this. http://www.cybertelecom.org/dns/acpa.htm

Domain speculation is simply what this guy claims to do. Even C-Net proposed a law to put an end to it mandating that any domain can only be sold with the transfer of a business (liquidation event). It benefits a simple-minded minority that would probably be pitching me Herbalife otherwise.

Last edited by a moderator:

Maxjohan

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Mar 26, 2011
Lolk as you try to rationalize it. I get the difference. Cybersquatters are infringing on trademarks and copyrights and get their asses handed to them in court (I hope this happens to you). You, still a domain squatter, preying on someone "maybe" wanting a name that you did nothing but sit on so you can inflate the price. There is no exchange of value. Nothing they gain except the domain from you hiking up the price based on nothing but them wanting a brand name. There's nothing "legit" about what you do. The way the internet works; hope some goober like you isn't squatting on a domain where they added nothing beyond "Oh, sounds edgy, someone might want this someday. Click, buy. I'm a DOMAIN INVESTOR." Don't even know what the F*ck you're on about with your printing analogy. You bought something you never used that now depreciated to almost nothing. You're stupid? Idk. Godspeed broski.
My printer analogy. Had the point, that you can buy something, without using it and still sell it for money. Just like domain names.

A better example than apartments, and houses are land. You could buy that in the late 19th century. Some bought a lot. Some had very little or none. Many land plots aren't developed.... today.

Your probably furious about people owning land too, right??

Now. What is your shitstain arguement against people owning land??

Last edited:

Maxjohan

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Mar 26, 2011
Since we're entirely off topic, do you mind explaining the difference? I thought they were essentially the same thing. As I understand it, you buy a domain that you think someone will want to use, then you wait for that prophesy to come true. Is that not correct?
Cybersquatting is when you register a domain name in bad faith. To try to profit from a trademark.

Personally I try to only buy up keyword domains. Something people could type-in into their browser or when searching Google.

Keyword domains: Diapers.com, Insurance.com, Leatherwallets.com, etc etc.

Cybersquatting: Ipodapple.com, BuyKindleFire.com, Fordcarparts.com

Last edited:

Maxjohan

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Mar 26, 2011

SlowlaneJay

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Oct 25, 2014
Bogotá, Colombia
Cybersquatting is when you register a domain name in bad faith. To try to profit from a trademark.

Personally I try to only buy up keyword domains. Something people could type-in to their browser or when searching Google.

Keyword domains: Diapers.com, Insurance.com, Leatherwallets.com, etc etc.

Cybersquatting: Ipodapple.com, BuyKindleFire.com, Fordcarparts.com

Thanks for the explanation. I still fail to see any real difference. Where's the value add? I'm not judging, just not quite sure how your gig is helping people vs. the cybersquatter routine.

Also—and maybe this will get us back on track—I'm all for gurus if they have good advice. Even the Ra-Ra kind.

There. I said it.

If you've done the research and you're contributing a new insight, a powerful perspective, or just something that gives me the kick in the a$$ I need to do something— I'll listen to you.

Besides, we all have to start somewhere.

That said, Gary has some good thoughts on this (11:09) and I respect his opinion:

But personally, I would never label myself a guru. And if you read most of my posts on here, I have a nasty habit of hedging my opinions with little disclaimers "just my 2¢…", "I'm still learning this stuff…", "personally…", "YMMV…", "here's what's worked for me…". This is precisely because I don't feel comfortable giving advice.

However…

When I have conversations with folks who've never picked up a single book on business; who've just had their very first business idea; who're only just beginning to see that the game exists, and haven't even yet begun to understand how it works… I feel pretty confident giving them my opinion.

Am I a guru? F*ck no.

But I do know that if someone comes to me and is in the same mental state I was a year ago, I can help them. I have 100% confidence in this. Both technically (this is how Wordpress works, this how to set up Facebook ads, this how to learn copywriting), and strategically (don't chase money, provide massive value, get your first customer, forget the trivial stuff, delegate).

Sure I have a lot to learn. But I'd be happy putting out a blog that helps folks stuck on Square One. I'd be comfortable being that guy; that Ra-Ra Guru.

Honestly, just because someone labels themselves a guru, shouldn't be a cause for concern. It's likely that a lot of the content you hate is simply not addressed to you. That's why it looks like mediocre shit. You're already above the level of their target audience.

Anyway. Just my 2¢ (see, I told you I do this shit all the time).

Maxjohan

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Mar 26, 2011
Thanks for the explanation. I still fail to see any real difference. Where's the value add? I'm not judging, just not quite sure how your gig is helping people vs. the cybersquatter routine.
Where is the value added day trading stocks?? Must every industry have some type of measurable value??

Besides that. Any domain name worth some money. Gets type-in traffic. Meaning, people type-in the domain name directly in their browser. I guess that's where the real value are on keyword domain names.

Anyway. Just my 2¢ (see, I told you I do this shit all the time).
I get what you are saying with this. And I like this style. Some times I write "just my opinion" too. But I used to be a lot more emotional and draw a lot of assumptions about people, like Cyriex do about me. In this thread. Because, I really hate MLM and Herbalife and the MLM business models.

Last edited:

SlowlaneJay

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Oct 25, 2014
Bogotá, Colombia
Where is the value added day trading stocks?? Must everything have some type of measurable value??

I don't know enough about the stock market to have a good answer to that. Could be nothing. But from my limited understanding, doesn't trading stocks allow folks to own part of someone else company? Like a tiny stake in it? And then in turn the money spent on a stock comes back to the company and allows them to keep on doing what they do? That seems valuable.

The domain investing thing I don't get it.

How are you different from the people you're talking about in your first post? In one breath you tell folks to break out of the "that will make me rich" mindset, and in the next say that, "any domain name worth some money".

Sure. It's worth money. But what value you are you adding to world? What are you producing? As far as I understand it, all this does it is jack up the price for other entrepreneurs. Why not leave that to the shady folks who haven't learned how "to get on a good respectable path" yet?

Again, I hope I'm not offending you, it's not my intention. Just can't seem to see a difference between one and the other. How are you helping people?

I may have to consult the almighty Google on this one :D

Maxjohan

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Mar 26, 2011
I don't know enough about the stock market to have a good answer to that. Could be nothing. But from my limited understanding, doesn't trading stocks allow folks to own part of someone else company? Like a tiny stake in it? And then in turn the money spent on a stock comes back to the company and allows them to keep on doing what they do? That seems valuable.
No. I don't think companies get any money, just because people own their shares.

The domain investing thing I don't get it.

How are you different from the people you're talking about in your first post? In one breath you tell folks to break out of the "that will make me rich" mindset, and in the next say that, "any domain name worth some money".
I think you are just nitpicking. I didn't write the rules about how the domain name market is supposed to work. Do you have a better example?? Like. "I am an future big time ballin entreprenuer.... give me the domain... I build a billion dollar company!!" :)

Are we not supposed to own cars too. Unless we drive certain milages a month. "Oh f*ck, you only drove 3 miles this month, you should give the car to me. I drive 50 miles every week."

I think that, it is great. That we have the freedom to do what we want with our domain names. No???

People find joy in owning domain names. I didn't make the rules. I just play along. And everyone can buy any domain name. Everything from reg-fee [around $10} up to millions of dollars for a domain name.

Sure. It's worth money. But what value you are you adding to world? What are you producing? As far as I understand it, all this does it is jack up the price for other entrepreneurs. Why not leave that to the shady folks who haven't learned how "to get on a good respectable path" yet?
It's not shady. It's exactly the same as owning land lots.

Again, I hope I'm not offending you, it's not my intention. Just can't seem to see a difference between one and the other. How are you helping people?
Like I said. I didn't invent the domain name market or this industry. And how it was supposed to work. Just like land or the stock market. Every animal is different.

I may have to consult the almighty Google on this one :D
Hehe. Yes. You should. This guy is one of the biggest fishes in the industry: http://www.ricksblog.com/

SlowlaneJay

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Oct 25, 2014
Bogotá, Colombia
Hehe. Yes. You should. This guy is one of the biggest fishes in the industry: http://www.ricksblog.com/

I actually found a pretty good breakdown in the comments of one of Cyriex's links:
Cybersquatting, according to the United States federal law known as the Anticybersquatting Consumer Protection Act, is registering, trafficking in, or using a domain name with bad-faith intent to profit from the goodwill of a trademark belonging to someone else. The cybersquatter then offers to sell the domain to the person or company who owns a trademark contained within the name at an inflated price.

Domaining is the business of buying, selling, developing and monetizing Internet domain names. Such domain name portfolios often include cleverly chosen and highly marketable generic domain names, or domains whose registrations had lapsed yet still retain reasonable traffic. There is sometimes no actual intent to use any of the domain names with the exception of generating advertising revenue through domain parking. Domain names are the addresses of the web and come in a wide variety of extensions (.com being the most popular).

I had no idea it was a legal term. So I think the confusion is a semantic one; but at the end of the day it's exactly as I feared :(

I suppose one way to add value would be to build something on those sites, get a following, build traffic, and then sell it. That way you're helping people by getting them up and running quickly. But just sitting on the name? I don't get it.

Ah well. To each his own I guess.

Maxjohan

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Mar 26, 2011
I suppose one way to add value would be to build something on those sites, get a following, build traffic, and then sell it. That way you're helping people by getting them up and running quickly. But just sitting on the name? I don't get it.
Yes. Nothing is more valuable than a real business though. If it is developed. You have a bigger chance for a bigger exit. Than just the domain name.

Dami-B

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
249%
Jan 25, 2015
Lagos, Nigeria
Those dreams are real and a lot of us have them. A lot of visions, even while awake.

It's way beyond the unconscious. This information that your'e experiencing is actually your ability to tap into the fifth dimension.

The whole universe is nothing more than a hologram..."the now" is nothing more than the energetic waves from your past colliding with the energetic waves of the future, causing a momentary change in the now. These waves of energy and vibrations are a hologram, which are actually created by you in your higher dimensional being.

And since this higher dimensional being, which is yourself in the future, is in control, that means you are in control of the your life and nobody can make you do or believe anything you don't want to believe. And that's powerful thinking, is it not?

So now that you already have the power to tap into the future, the next step is to learn how to change the waves of energy that are coming your way and soon enough you will feel them collide into the present moment, and at that point, you will realize that you are actually in control of not only predicting your future, but changing it before it happens, and making it come true.

Another thing you can do is change the fifth dimensional waves of the past, so when you change your past, you change your present moment, and a successful future for you is just a head of you, and interestingly enough, it's inevitable.

When you begin meditating on the feelings of love, gratefulness, and abundance, that is how you change the energy of the future that is coming your way, and that is the moment your life changed now for the better.

I like the tap into the future analogy. Just because you're an acorn now, doesn't mean you would remain an acorn forever, if only you could look into the future and see the oak tree in you.

DaRK9

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
213%
May 23, 2014
Last edited:

eekern

BOBA
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Jul 21, 2015
Norway
haha, you kill me bro, but props to you because you're hitting hot buttons.

We wouldn't keep responding if you weren't.

I haven`t been that long on this forum, but I notice that it is a common nerve on what is a "legit/moral/right" way of doing business.
(despite the fact that it is beautifully explained in the millionaire fastlane )

But it is fascinating to see how protective we can be of our opinions; I have my popcorn ready, and will follow this thread !

Last edited:

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
Most people chase money, becase they think ONLY about THE MONEY.

- People with empathy should consider to think about all circumstances. And try to look for something that fits their personality type.

Stop thinking "that will make me rich" ... and the next week "that will make me rich". See, you only think about the MONEY.

If you give it some time, you will hit your destiny path with a real TANGIBLE business. And by this, can be respected by people who are grounded too. Those who doesn't just do it for the money. But "how you make" it too.

BECAUSE, and this is a BIG, BECAUSE, especially on the INTERNET:

We don't need more Ra-Ra Gurus. And people with a self imposed EXPERT TITLE, flooding markets with MEDICORE advice. On just about EVERYTHING!!! Only because they HAVE the ability, to open their mouth or type.

Don't be like this. Build something REAL and try to find your path.

Yes. I see the irony. Still, don't you agree that we need less RA-RA Gurus? (also I said... "if you give it some time", and I think that is the key... to get on a good respectable path. Instead of thinking only about the money.)

The irony here is that you started this thread about running "a real TANGIBLE business, And by this, can be respected by people who are grounded too. Those who doesn't just do it for the money. But "how you make" it too." Your words. And yet your business is domain investing?

I don't think that owning domains is wrong or bad. But does a business like this cashflow? Is it stable and sellable?

This is just one of those cases where it would have just been better to not start the thread. Just like the Ra-ra gurus that you are putting down because you don't think they practice what they preach, you are doing exactly the same.

D

Deleted35442

My printer analogy. Had the point, that you can buy something, without using it and still sell it for money. Just like domain names.

A better example than apartments, and houses are land. You could buy that in the late 19th century. Some bought a lot. Some had very little or none. Many land plots aren't developed.... today.

Your probably furious about people owning land too, right??

Now. What is your shitstain arguement against people owning land??
Oh Lawd. No, why would I be furious about people owning land? They pay their taxes, the local government gets paid, all is well. It lends way to the whole leasing industry, a service is provided, a value, everybody wins. A business can deduct the cost of rent as well. Everybody's happy. With land speculation (wait till a developer comes along) it's an expected cost of doing business, if speculation was eliminated, municipalities can't collect tax "location location location" buying prime real estate on 5th Avenue for example is expensive but the business in this case is location-dependent. Good old supply and demand at work here with people speculating in the FREE MARKET. With goobers like you. There is no value or market. Nothing unique, legit, or remotely interesting about what you do. It's all whack a mole, buy shit and see what sticks, no market dynamics. Just hope and pray that somebody that exhausted their search of a brand finds your domain and pay you holding that domain hostage. Homey, you can try to justify it in your mind all you want. Your business is shit. It's not even close to "owning land lots." I really hope you're infringing on somebody right now unknowingly and are dragged through a messy legal battle. Lol. Git rekt. Srsly. Tell us more, Mein Moral Fuhrer.

Last edited by a moderator:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.