The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

"Build a Real Business... not the "Self imposed EXPERT title" one

Maxjohan

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Mar 26, 2011
Most people chase money, becase they think ONLY about THE MONEY.

- People with empathy should consider to think about all circumstances. And try to look for something that fits their personality type.

Stop thinking "that will make me rich" ... and the next week "that will make me rich". See, you only think about the MONEY.

If you give it some time, you will hit your destiny path with a real TANGIBLE business. And by this, can be respected by people who are grounded too. Those who doesn't just do it for the money. But "how you make" it too.

BECAUSE, and this is a BIG, BECAUSE, especially on the INTERNET:

We don't need more Ra-Ra Gurus. And people with a self imoposed EXPERT TITLE, flooding markets with MEDICORE advice. On just about EVERYTHING!!! Only because they HAVE the ability, to open their mouth or type.

Don't be like this. Build something REAL and try to find your path.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Maxjohan

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Mar 26, 2011
If you haven't, I hope you see the irony.
I invest in domain names right now. But I got some stuff in the pipe now. Yes. I see the irony. Still, don't you agree that we need less RA-RA Gurus? (also I said... "if you give it some time", and I think that is the key... to get on a good respectable path. Instead of thinking only about the money.)

Last edited:

Maxjohan

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Mar 26, 2011
What's the difference between a RA-RA Guru and a legit guru?
Ra_Ra talks a lot of bullshit. An example for this. Tapping in to "subconscious", through tapes and stuff.

In some instances. You could maybe call them "Charlatans" too.

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
Ra_Ra talks a lot of bullshit. An example for this. Tapping in to "subconscious", through tapes and stuff.

I know that you are wondering... and it’s a good thing to wonder...because... that means... you are learning many things... and all the things, all the things... that you can learn... provide you with new insights, and new understandings. And you can, can you not? One can, you know. And it’s more or less the right thing. You are sitting here, reading this, looking at this, and that means that your Unconscious Mind is also here, and can hear what I say. And since that’s the case, you are probably learning about this and already know more at an unconscious level than you think you do, and it’s not right for me to tell him, learn this or learn that, let him learn in any way he wants, in any order. Do you feel this... is something you understand? Because, last week I was with Milton who told me about his training in 1979 in Miami when he talked to someone who said, ‘You're unconscious... is real...’”

Maxjohan

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Mar 26, 2011
I know that you are wondering... and it’s a good thing to wonder...because... that means... you are learning many things... and all the things, all the things... that you can learn... provide you with new insights, and new understandings. And you can, can you not? One can, you know. And it’s more or less the right thing. You are sitting here, reading this, looking at this, and that means that your Unconscious Mind is also here, and can hear what I say. And since that’s the case, you are probably learning about this and already know more at an unconscious level than you think you do, and it’s not right for me to tell him, learn this or learn that, let him learn in any way he wants, in any order. Do you feel this... is something you understand? Because, last week I was with Milton who told me about his training in 1979 in Miami when he talked to someone who said, ‘You're unconscious... is real...’”
Hi. I believe in the unconsious, but it's the unconsious. And we can't tap into it today and change things on command. Like science fiction. If you study quantum psychics, you will learn that we as humans. Do not really have any FREE will. We just think we have FREE will.

And I truly believe in this. Because some times. I dream shit. And see the shit in real life. And then remember the dream I was dreaming and what I thought in my dream, and that I saw the things going to happen in real time. But in my dream. Yes... it's called "sanndrömmar" in Swedish. Translation would be "truedreams" in English.

Instead of following gurus promising green lands, both Ra-Ra and somehow legit.

Instead of doing that. I wish people would read more about science and psychology.

Edit: The English transaltion was: premonitory dreams

Last edited:

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
284%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
I would also like to know who is a legit guru and who is a ra-ra guru...

... and speaking of the guru space -- get the hell outta my industry! :p

P.S. I'm probably a ra-ra guru.

P.P.S. @AndrewNC If I be one Ra, can you be the other Ra?

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
I would also like to know who is a legit guru and who is a ra-ra guru...

... and speaking of the guru space -- get the hell outta my industry! :p

P.S. I'm probably a ra-ra guru.

P.P.S. @AndrewNC If I be one Ra, can you be the other Ra?
Already filed for the trademark for the other Ra, and got our sales video one. All we need to do now is put it on a loop.

Maxjohan

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Mar 26, 2011
Hi. I now got that Milton refrence... man, did you put me into trance somehow?? hehe. ;)

I just didn't figure out who this Milton guy was. But I used to read upon him in 2008-2009. While some things, may be true. Like that trance state by the handshake. Today I just don't see any big implementations for Hypnosis. As I am less interested in having power over people 1 on 1, and more interested in building wealth with my skills.

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
595%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
Hi. I now gt that Milton refrence... man, did you put me into trance somehow?? hehe. ;)

I just didn't figure out who this Milton guy was. But I used to read upon him in 2008-2009. While some things, may be true. Like that trance state by the handshake. Today I just don't see any big implementations for Hypnosis. As I am less interested in having power over people, and more interested in building wealth with my skills.

Yes, I agree.

Definitely no use for Milton's methods in today's world.

Especially not for copywriting.

:smoking:

D

Deleted35442

I invest in domain names right now. But I got some stuff in the pipe now. Yes. I see the irony. Still, don't you agree that we need less RA-RA Gurus? (also I said... "if you give it some time", and I think that is the key... to get on a good respectable path. Instead of thinking only about the money.)
I hate you people. F*cking vultures. Sit on a domain and wait for a cash-strapped entrepreneur that can utilize it and actually build something unless they pay you. If I had it my way, I'd outlaw cybersquatting. Money makes the world go around, kiddo. You know because you hold domains hostage for a living. Do what I say, not as I do, right?

"if you give it some time" blah blah blah. Time, probably a commodity most here cherish about all else. We're not waiting till we think of a hot social enterprise that meets your criteria and makes us a mediocre 6 figs a year. You my friend are on the wrong forum. Coincidentally, not everyone here is trying to be a "guru" in some area. Though for the ones that are, it's tried and true and won't stop. I think after people here make their first $1mm they can be more selective in future projects. Till then, carry on all, do whatever it takes and don't let the moral expert @Maxjohan tell you otherwise.

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
284%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
Hi. I now got that Milton refrence... man, did you put me into trance somehow?? hehe. ;)

I just didn't figure out who this Milton guy was. But I used to read upon him in 2008-2009. While some things, may be true. Like that trance state by the handshake. Today I just don't see any big implementations for Hypnosis. As I am less interested in having power over people, and more interested in building wealth with my skills.

Not sure what the point of the thread is.

You would probably call Andrew and I "ra-ra" gurus but we've both built pretty successful businesses and sold them... and then continued on to build other businesses.

Not trying to burn you or anything -- just confused.

P.S.

Milton Erickson is thought to be one of the greatest psychologists of all time. His tool was hypno-therapy to affect change. He didn't shake people's hands to put them in a trance.

If we're talking about mental health there are huge implementations for it. over 60% of the U.S. is on at least 1 prescription drug to affect their emotional/mental health and mood.

Maxjohan

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Mar 26, 2011
Yes, I agree.

Definitely no use for Milton's methods in today's world.

Especially not for copywriting.

:smoking:
I don't see Hypnosis as a legit field. Most of it is probably staged or people playing along. Ever thought about that possibility?? LOL. Study "communication" or straight out copywriting.

Maxjohan

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Mar 26, 2011
I hate you people. F*cking vultures. Sit on a domain and wait for a cash-strapped entrepreneur that can utilize it and actually build something unless they pay you. If I had it my way, I'd outlaw cybersquatting.
Virtual Real Estate baby. Cybersquatting is something else. Which I neither is a fan of.

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
284%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
I don't see Hypnosis as a legit field. Most of it is probably staged or people playing along. Ever thought about that possibility?? LOL. Study "communication" or straight out copywriting.

Then you have no idea what you're talking about. See previous post.

Lex DeVille

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
595%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
I don't see Hypnosis as a legit field. Most of it is probably staged or people playing along. Ever thought about that possibility?? LOL. Study "communication", Instead of old a$$ Charlatans like Milton.

"Probably" - a key word.

It indicates a lack of study of the subject matter.

In other words, an opinion that doesn't come from legit knowledge or experience.

"Most" - another key word.

It indicates a lack of confidence in the belief itself.

It's a word we use to be artfully vague so we can later save face if our opinion changes.

What you've referred to here is called "Stage Hypnosis".

It's different from therapeutic hypnosis.

Wouldn't it make more sense to at least know the basics of what you're talking about before claiming it's bullshit?

P.S. Artfully vague describes a lot of Milton's methods. Perhaps you're trying to hypnotize us covertly?

D

Deleted35442

I get your point. Definitely not the most useful choice of words.

You hate the action. Not the person.

If you hate the person, then you're in the wrong place.
He's talking about being a by the book 'ethical entrepreneur' and cybersquats. No, I'll re-clarify, I hate the person and the action. They're parasites. Another more extreme example: 2008 mortgage crisis with a plethora of predatory lending running wild with the same thing on repeat. Plenty of toxic action breeding toxic people part of that action. Be prepared boyz. http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-09-25/table-set-next-financial-crisis

You failed to change my mind @SinisterLex While @Maxjohan may be a lesser evil than my above example, he's still a parasite and causing a lot of grief to bootstrapped entrepreneurs with a sound brand name that have go back to the drawing board because that domain is parked with a fat "For Sale" sign doing absolutely nothing and contributing nothing. http://www.geek-rant.com/rants/people/cyber-squatters-should-be-shot.html

Keep believing.

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
284%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
He's talking about being a by the book 'ethical entrepreneur' and cybersquats. No, I'll re-clarify, I hate the person and the action. They're parasites. Another more extreme example: 2008 mortgage crisis with a plethora of predatory lending running wild with the same thing on repeat. Plenty of toxic action breeding toxic people part of that action. Be prepared boyz. http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-09-25/table-set-next-financial-crisis

You failed to change my mind @SinisterLex While @Maxjohan may be a lesser evil that my above example, he's still a parasite and causing a lot of grief to bootstrapped entrepreneurs with a sound brand name that have go back to the drawing board because that domain is parked with a fat "For Sale" sign doing absolutely nothing and contributing nothing. http://www.geek-rant.com/rants/people/cyber-squatters-should-be-shot.html

Keep believing.

Somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed ;-)

Digamma

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
301%
Nov 13, 2014
I don't really understand most of the thread because it seems to have derailed to nonsense.
But. I do hate so called gurus who never walked the walk.
If you are to teach something, you need real experience. If you don't have direct experience, you are a scammer. Simple as that.
It doesn't matter how high quality the content. Real experience is different than all the theory in the world.

Aside: this is the reason I consider college a scam. 99% of teaching from "academics" who never actually lived in the real world. A joke.

causing a lot of grief to bootstrapped entrepreneurs with a sound brand name that have go back to the drawing board because that domain is parked with a fat "For Sale" sign doing absolutely nothing and contributing nothing.
How absolutely heart shattering. [HASHTAG]#PreyForBootstrappedEntrepreneurs[/HASHTAG]
Jokes aside, it is very annoying. every project is 90% finding a suitable unregistered domain these days.

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
premonitory dreams
Those dreams are real and a lot of us have them. A lot of visions, even while awake.

It's way beyond the unconscious. This information that your'e experiencing is actually your ability to tap into the fifth dimension.

The whole universe is nothing more than a hologram..."the now" is nothing more than the energetic waves from your past colliding with the energetic waves of the future, causing a momentary change in the now. These waves of energy and vibrations are a hologram, which are actually created by you in your higher dimensional being.

And since this higher dimensional being, which is yourself in the future, is in control, that means you are in control of the your life and nobody can make you do or believe anything you don't want to believe. And that's powerful thinking, is it not?

So now that you already have the power to tap into the future, the next step is to learn how to change the waves of energy that are coming your way and soon enough you will feel them collide into the present moment, and at that point, you will realize that you are actually in control of not only predicting your future, but changing it before it happens, and making it come true.

Another thing you can do is change the fifth dimensional waves of the past, so when you change your past, you change your present moment, and a successful future for you is just a head of you, and interestingly enough, it's inevitable.

When you begin meditating on the feelings of love, gratefulness, and abundance, that is how you change the energy of the future that is coming your way, and that is the moment your life changed now for the better.

Kung Fu Steve

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
284%
Jul 8, 2008
Road Warrior
Those dreams are real and a lot of us have them. A lot of visions, even while awake.

It's way beyond the unconscious. This information that your'e experiencing is actually your ability to tap into the fifth dimension.

The whole universe is nothing more than a hologram..."the now" is nothing more than the energetic waves from your past colliding with the energetic waves of the future, causing a momentary change in the now. These waves of energy and vibrations are a hologram, which are actually created by you in your higher dimensional being.

So now that you already have the power to tap into the future, the next step is to learn how to change the waves of energy that are coming your way and soon enough you will feel them collide into the present moment, and at that point, you will realize that you are actually in control of not only predicting your future, but changing it before it happens, and making it come true.

Another thing you can do is change the fifth dimensional waves of the past, so when you change your past, you change your present moment, and a successful future for you is just a head of you, and interestingly enough, it's inevitable.

When you begin meditating on the feelings of love, gratefulness, and abundance, that is how you change the energy of the future that is coming your way, and that is the moment your life changed now for the better.

By the way, I'm not cuckoo like Andrew... hehehehehe. You going to be at BnP? Don't you owe me a drink??

Maxjohan

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Mar 26, 2011

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
By the way, I'm not cuckoo like Andrew... hehehehehe. You going to be at BnP? Don't you owe me a drink??
bahahah. Didn't you say the real test of a true NLPer is how crazy they sound when they talk? If not for anything else, at least the embedded commands were heard by his unconscious ;)

The B&P thought is very tempting, but so is backpacking through southeast asia. Jason did one of those things again where he convinces others to move somewhere, and the moment I get my passport, he says he's flying back to the U.S right after I plan to get there haha.

Haven't forgot about the drink! This is your drink of choice, right?

upload_2015-11-20_17-40-40.png

Lex DeVille

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
595%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
D

Deleted35442

I don't really understand most of the thread because it seems to have derailed to nonsense.
But. I do hate so called gurus who never walked the walk.
If you are to teach something, you need real experience. If you don't have direct experience, you are a scammer. Simple as that.
It doesn't matter how high quality the content. Real experience is different than all the theory in the world.

Aside: this is the reason I consider college a scam. 99% of teaching from "academics" who never actually lived in the real world. A joke.

How absolutely heart shattering. [HASHTAG]#PreyForBootstrappedEntrepreneurs[/HASHTAG]
Jokes aside, it is very annoying. every project is 90% finding a suitable unregistered domain these days.
This is applicable to any type of Entrepreneur, having to suffer through dealing with these asshats. Like the link I posted, the only value they derive from the domains they register is the interest and hope that a Samsung or Zuckerburg will come along and buy it. Interestingly, the type you're mocking (the "bootstrap entrepreneur") are the ones that most of this forum is composed of.

You're literally a fruit. Anyone here that has dealt with an @Maxjohan or two knows what a headache it is. Perhaps it's why we see bullshit brand names popping up like "Wanderu" just to avoid them. Think of any catchy brand name with some generic words in them and it will probably be owned by a cybersquatter (I was looking up variations of pay, paygo.com is one I came across, sure enough, one of these asshats is sitting on it).

Last edited by a moderator:

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
props to you because you're hitting hot buttons.

This is applicable to any type of Entrepreneur, having to suffer through dealing with these asshats. Like the link I posted, the only value they derive from the domains they register is the interest and hope that a Samsung or Zuckerburg will come along and buy it. Interestingly, the type you're mocking (the "bootstrap entrepreneur") are the ones that most of this forum is most composed of.

You're literally a fruit. Anyone here that has dealt with an @Maxjohan or two knows what a headache it is. Perhaps it's why we see bullshit brand names popping up like "Wanderu" just to avoid them. Think of any catchy brand name with some generic words in them and it will probably be owned by a cybersquatter (I was looking up variations of pay, paygo.com is one I came across, sure enough, one of these asshats is sitting on it).

Do you know who really grind my gears more than domain squatters? Those scammy copywriters! MANIPULATING others to buy useful stuff that they don't even need.

;)

Maxjohan

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Mar 26, 2011

And since this higher dimensional being, which is yourself in the future, is in control, that means you are in control of the your life and nobody can make you do or believe anything you don't want to believe. And that's powerful thinking, is it not?

Man. I used to be very spirtual. Maybe I should begin getting back in to such fields. I don't know.

A couple months ago. I had a dream when I was taking a nap. A soccer match. In my dream I was thinking "Holy molly they are making 5 goals". The dream was playing out like a movie in my head. And it was almost like I was awake. I woke up right after. Then when I woke up. I thought. Heck, it doesn't matter. It was just a dream. So I did some bets and so on. But I neither knew what it meant more than "5 goals".

So I watched the game on my computer. Bayern Munich absolutely shattered Napoli. And made 5 goals in the first half.

True story. Gonna play closer attentions to my dreams now. It's just that I kind of feel bad to, like I am not supposed to know. But I know.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.