Hey!
I am searching for books that talk about the topic of implementing the given ideas and thoughts intó my life. So apart from "This is the right thing" I can see "how to do the right thing every day" and "tips on how to do the thing every day".
As an example: How to win friends and influence people
It has great ideas, but before picking up the book I somehow knew that beeing nice to people will make them like me more. What I missed were tips on how to be nice when your opposite is an a**hole, or how to not critizise your opponent when he did something bad. Some chapters scratched on that, but I felt it is not enough..
Since I am trying to better myself in most aspects of my life, I am searching for books about relationships (friends,love,family), mindsets (positive thinking, problems = opportunities, failure, habits etc), mental health (sleep and meditation) and business.
Do books like this exist?
Or am I searching for a comprehensive guide that is not possible?
Would love to hear your recommendations
I am searching for books that talk about the topic of implementing the given ideas and thoughts intó my life. So apart from "This is the right thing" I can see "how to do the right thing every day" and "tips on how to do the thing every day".
As an example: How to win friends and influence people
It has great ideas, but before picking up the book I somehow knew that beeing nice to people will make them like me more. What I missed were tips on how to be nice when your opposite is an a**hole, or how to not critizise your opponent when he did something bad. Some chapters scratched on that, but I felt it is not enough..
Since I am trying to better myself in most aspects of my life, I am searching for books about relationships (friends,love,family), mindsets (positive thinking, problems = opportunities, failure, habits etc), mental health (sleep and meditation) and business.
Do books like this exist?
Or am I searching for a comprehensive guide that is not possible?
Would love to hear your recommendations
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
