The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Big Plans, Small Beginnings

spinventing

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
95%
Apr 25, 2020
Kansas City
Big plans, small beginnings. Yes I am starting from nothing but a few ideas (just like most people), but I am already making some major changes after reading The Millionaire Fastlane . This book has been super relatable and opened my eyes to many things I have always wondered. I am 25 and have big plans now, though I have been stuck in between sidewalk and slowlane. The more I read and learn the more passion I get. (I literally just started reading a week ago) things are going to start moving fast and I am stoked! I am excited to converse with people of similar interest and ideas. (P.S. my ideas are in, but not limited to, the invention industry) I love finding problems and solving them and I have a niche for it. Learning will be one of my greatest assets now and I am glad I am confident I have found the right road to start on.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

YoungPadawan

Miles to go before I sleep
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
280%
Nov 7, 2015
Welcome!

spinventing

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
95%
Apr 25, 2020
Kansas City
Welcome to the forum!
What steps have you planned to begin one of your ideas? :smile2:
I just bought a webhost service and started a website that I am going to learn to design. I also got a book I am starting to read about inventing. Its going to be a rigorous learning process but I am passionate about this and ready to learn.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

spinventing

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
95%
Apr 25, 2020
Kansas City
I just bought a webhost service and started a website that I am going to learn to design. I also got a book I am starting to read about inventing. Its going to be a rigorous learning process but I am passionate about this and ready to learn.
Hopefully this is okay to say, but the "inventing" book I am starting to read is The Independent Inventors Handbook. So far it is full of great advice and info. I am excited to get into it. I will update on the book when I am finished reading.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...