The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Beginnings

Kvcper

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 22, 2023
Hello everyone.
I'm new to the forum and I assume that threads like this have appeared here thousands of times, but that's what I'm here for, to benefit from shared experience.

My name is Kacper, I'm 20 years old and I come from Poland. I came across MJ's work quite recently. I've read half of the book so far and it's already making me think. I want to write a post here because I don't know any other forums on this topic and there are none in my country.

As I mentioned, I am 20 years old. I have been in business for several years. I read books, watch movies, listen to interviews. I would like to connect my life with business but I have no idea. I graduated from high school and I'm not going to college. For a year, i.e. since finishing school, I have been constantly thinking about how to start a business, where did I get the idea of how to start? Needless to say, I am very frustrated. I am not a graphic designer or translator. I don't have super powers either. To be honest, I think the greatest quality is character. I'm open-minded and I think I'm not afraid of challenges. Most of my knowledge and interests revolve around things like history and geopolitics. I'm not an ambassador, so I don't need it. I'm curious, what were your beginnings like? Where did you get your motivation and ideas from? What led you to the path you are on today? Who helped you follow this path.
And most importantly, how did you discover it? What specifically helped you achieve this goal? Currently, I plan to buy a few courses on cryptocurrencies, but I do it more in the future, I doubt that I can now invest small amounts to get rich and live as an investor.

If you read the whole post, thank you very much. I will be grateful for any valuable advice. I wish you have a nice day. See you:)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Lyzmin

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
296%
Jan 30, 2023
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Welcome to the forum Kacper, we all need to start somewhere. The key here is to start.

My advice: start with the basics of this Forum by MJ.
Especially read the books in full. Rinse and repeat.

I've also mad a thread with channels to follow (also from Fastlane members).
There is so much gold in here.

Foremost: become a valuechaser. Where can you add value?
At one point, so much ideas will hit you. Execute.

The best of luck to you!
Kind regards from Holland.

Kvcper

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 22, 2023
Witaj na forum Kacper, każdy z nas od czegoś musi zacząć. Kluczem tutaj jest zacząć.

Moja rada: zacznij od podstaw tego forum autorstwa MJ.
Szczególnie przeczytaj książki w całości. Wypłukać i powtórzyć.

Stworzyłem również wątek z kanałami do obserwowania (również od członków Fastlane).
Tu jest tyle złota.

Przede wszystkim: zostań poszukiwaczem wartości. Gdzie możesz dodać wartość?
W pewnym momencie przyjdzie ci do głowy mnóstwo pomysłów. Wykonać.

Wszystkiego najlepszego!
Serdecznie pozdrawiam z Holandii.
Dziękuję za Twoją odpowiedź. więc będę :)

Lyzmin

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
296%
Jan 30, 2023
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Dziękuję za Twoją odpowiedź. więc będę :)
Thank you for your reply. so I will (translated with Deepl).

@Kvcper language on this forum is English.
Translate with (Google it) Deepl.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...