The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Authorpreneur in the Making. Goal - The Unscripted Life.

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

aum

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Oct 30, 2019
Day 12 and 13

Things are not exactly going at the pace I prefer, but I am making progress.

Day 12 was a low productivity day.

Day 13 -- today.

Finished reading a book around a similar topic I will be writing on.

And got a lot more research done. I am happy that I am spending decent time doing research and gaining my expertise on the topic.

I am not exactly sure, when I will be ready for prime time -- writing the book that is.

But looks like I am getting close.

Challenges I faced today:

I don't know if it's just co-incidence, or life has a way of testing you hard when you start a project close to your heart.

However, I am not without the wisdom to tackle these challenges. So it's all good.

So I am thankful for these testing times.

Lesson from today: You keep breathing. Keep smiling. No matter what.

Cheers!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

aum

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Oct 30, 2019
Day 14

Did a re-write for my author bio. Interestingly, writing it helped me learn more about what exactly it is that I want to offer.

I also know with much more clarity how I am positioned as an author.

The general, broad market is in sight. This is from the perspective of the general theme my books will be around.

Sort of like what one can expect when they hear my author name.

Have a free book promo scheduled, and ongoing. So far I am happy with the results. It is a three day promo, so let's see how it goes.

I am hoping to pick some subscribers, and hopefully a review at some point.

Will post results at the end of promo.

Will be writing the first draft of my next book tomorrow.

That's it for now!

Cheers!

aum

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Oct 30, 2019
Day 15

First - I am happy to report that the free book promo for the book I had published last year, went pretty well.

For the first time ever, the book was in the top 100 Best Free books.

In fact it was #1 in one of the categories.

I got about 100 downloads in a day, so that was a good start, even though I don't make any money, I am happy if the book helps at least 10 people.

Earlier, I used to struggle to get even 20 downloads in a day during the free promo.

Other than that, I've spent considerable time on Amazon, studying the market, even looking at what is happening with some authors that I am tracking.

I found that, some who had best sellers, had their ranks drop considerably. And that the only books that they are probably making a consistent income from, are the new launches.

This is a challenge I am interested in tackling. I want to be in a position, where all my titles have consistent sales, instead of new book launches alone.

I am not interested in big pay days and then nothing.

I am looking for consistent sales from titles I have already published, instead of becoming a book a month type of a writer. (Nothing wrong with that, just that I am interested in building a business which doesn't need me to be actively working on it for it to sustain itself.)

There are some more thoughts, I'll share in a follow up.

Cheers!

aum

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Oct 30, 2019
Day 16

I made some money on this day.

My first earnings since quitting my job. But no, it wasn't from books.

I have a gig on Fiverr where I get some orders. That's just some handy side income.

Anyway, so coming back to my previous post, I am working on a strategy where book sales are more consistent, and don't drop off after a launch.

I plan to do this via my author website, using SEO strategies I learned when I was considering building R&R websites etc.

I have no idea how well that will work, but at this point, that is the only thing I can think of to have sustainable sales coming in.

This is going to require some strategic thinking.

That is all for today.

Cheers!

aum

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Oct 30, 2019
Day 17

Today I researched several books on Amazon. Checked out their TOC, and the reviews.

Amazing how much you can learn from the reviews.

I also launched Amazon advertising for my previously published book.

I never did that in the past, because my book has no reviews, even after several downloads. But considering the fact that the free book promo went so well, and the book was among the top other books that had several 5 star reviews, gives me an indication I should not worry that much about reviews.

The book did well, when it was available for free, I want to see what happens when I run some ads.

I am starting with a small budget of $5. I did not go and read any guide on Amazon ads, and just used automatic targeting.

I already have access to Amazon ads training, but for once, I want to just run with it, without over thinking.

Coming to Strategic thinking towards the Author business. I feel that I need to create a more clear plan, else I feel I lack a sense of direction.

So here's what I am considering:

1. Publish 1 Quality book every 2 months.
2. Spend 1 full month to write the book, and during that time, I will not spend any time trying to think about how to market the book. Because I have noticed that worrying how to ensure the book will sell, causes me to jump between focusing on creating the book, vs. worrying about advertising etc.
3. Since my goal is to reach $10,000 in royalty income by November 2020, if I follow the above plan, I will have 6 quality books published. 6 months of marketing efforts done.

What happens if I publish a book, and I am not really happy with the results of my marketing efforts? Will I be extending the period of marketing?

The answer is No. Being an author based business, the product is the book, and regularly publishing will be essential. So I will always switch to writing, after the 30 day run is over.

And to ensure consistency in writing, I will continue to write SEO targeted posts on my blog. So in a way I don't switch off writing ;)

All these six books, will be a minimum of 20,000 words. And I will publish them in the Kindle and Paperback format. If a book does really well, I will also invest in converting one into an audiobook for Audible.

Writing Plan:

1. Publish 6 books, minimum 20,000 words.
2. Publish 1 book every 2 months.

Book Format:

1. Kindle
2. Paperback
3. Audible (Optional)

Marketing Plan:

1. Run paid promotion on famous book websites. (I will run as many as I can during the book promotion month, which is basically what follows exactly after the book is published)
2. Write SEO targeted articles on my website.
3. Influencer marketing -- Where I reach out to an influencer in the niche, and gain some traction there.
4. Amazon Ads (Optional)
5. Keep my not-so-well performing books exclusive to Kindle to increase visibility, and improve chances of selling the other titles in the process.

That is it for now. I have the plan in place. I am already delayed for the month one plan to publish a new book. So my target for now will be to hit publish on 1st January, 2020, and market that title all of January.

Will try to make up for the lost time, by launching the next book earlier, if it makes sense.

Cheers!

BellaPippin

B is for Beast
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
275%
Jul 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
HEYO Aum! I'm not an authorpreneur but I'm a good cheerleader! Following your process as soon as I figure out how to

I had an old carpal tunnel like pain come up. This had happened the last time I wrote a book.

Is this something that happens when you type? Is there any type of compression gloves you can wear maybe? How about using dictation and then just editing? Stephen Hawking couldn't write and well, Stephen Hawking. RIP.

My first earnings since quitting my job. But no, it wasn't from books.

Does not matter! Anything that replaces using savings is a win in the book, I believe.

Would you share your first book or share in with me in a DM? If it's up my alley, I'm interested in reading it and I'll leave you an honest review.

Also I wanted to share this book with you in case you haven't read it, for when you have some time and you can also just put it down and pick it back up on occasion:

Daily Rituals

A big chunk of the people named in the book are writers and I find it fascinating to see how they arranged their work day to write. A lot of them had those down days, side gigs, etc. That said a lot of them for some reason also had a TON of unhealthy habits!! Don't copy those!! But nevertheless you might find it inspiring and leisure-reading at the same time. :)

Keep going!

Edit- why do I keep seeing "Robot Check" as the link thing... just writing something

aum

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Oct 30, 2019
HEYO Aum! I'm not an authorpreneur but I'm a good cheerleader! Following your process as soon as I figure out how to

Is this something that happens when you type? Is there any type of compression gloves you can wear maybe? How about using dictation and then just editing? Stephen Hawking couldn't write and well, Stephen Hawking. RIP.

Yes, it used to hurt really bad, even if the tips of my fingers would touch the keyboard, but thankfully, it's gone. I took a long break from typing too much. Plus, now I ensure I don't type for long periods of time, nor remain seated for more than 20-30 mins, I used an app to remind me to get off the desk. Stretch, breathe, have a glass of water.

Does not matter! Anything that replaces using savings is a win in the book, I believe.

Would you share your first book or share in with me in a DM? If it's up my alley, I'm interested in reading it and I'll leave you an honest review.

Also I wanted to share this book with you in case you haven't read it, for when you have some time and you can also just put it down and pick it back up on occasion:

Daily Rituals

A big chunk of the people named in the book are writers and I find it fascinating to see how they arranged their work day to write. A lot of them had those down days, side gigs, etc. That said a lot of them for some reason also had a TON of unhealthy habits!! Don't copy those!! But nevertheless you might find it inspiring and leisure-reading at the same time. :)

Keep going!

Edit- why do I keep seeing "Robot Check" as the link thing... just writing something

Thank you. I appreciate you reaching out, and your words of encouragement.

Cheers!

mongoose

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
144%
Sep 29, 2018
Last time I wrote a book, my target audience was just about everyone. And that was a problem.

This time, I won't be making that mistake.

Seems like you are on the right track. I will follow your thread and wish you good luck and discipline to achieve your goal!

aum

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Oct 30, 2019
Day 18

Today I started doing a brain dump of thoughts for the book.

More like the beginning of a rough draft, I think it was 1500 words.

Also, worked on what the title of the book should be.

I like to think of the title a little early, as it inspires me, and gives me clear direction on the core message I want to give to the readers.

For my last book, I had a title in mind, which I liked, but then listened to another "guru" on how the title should be, and it turned out to be a bad idea.

I later changed the title, and things are way better.

When it comes to your book, you're better off going with a title which you know will resonate with your message.

On another note, I must say, that writing this book is helping me in a great way personally.

If you want to learn something deeply, one of the best ways is to go write a book about it.

Apart from the work fun, I also enjoyed the rest of my day.

I am starting to enjoy the freedom, even as a buddying entrepreneur.

I don't worry about money that much. And in a funny way, freeing myself from a j.o.b has helped me experience more freedom in other areas of my life.

Maybe I will go into more detail on that in another post.

Cheers!

aum

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Oct 30, 2019
Day 19

Added another 2500 words to the draft.

Loving the fact that I am further deepening my understanding on the subject I am writing about.

Finally, learning to shut up and do the work.

Two things I want to add to my routine:

1. Some exercise.
2. Wake early consistently.

That is all for today.

Cheers!

aum

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Oct 30, 2019
Day 20

Today the focus was on adding another Fiverr gig. I have one which is quite exclusive, and brings in a few bucks here and there.

I was on the lookout for adding another quality gig, which won't take much effort, so I think I found one.

Will launch it tomorrow.

If this gig works, it will act as a great resource to fund my book publishing efforts.

Tomorrow morning I will launch the gig and continue working on the book.

My first book got a 5 star rating on Amazon today. Sure feels good and the timing is right, since I have started running amazon ads for the same.

That is it for today.

Cheers!

aum

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Oct 30, 2019
Day 21

Launched the Fiverr gig today.

It took longer than expected. Had to do some research to write a sales copy, get the images, and decide on the offer and upsell.

I now need to upload a video to boost visibility, this should take less than 30 mins. Plan to do this tomorrow.

Want to work on the book now, but feel exhausted. It's been about 5 hours of focused work.

I guess I will use the downtime to work on my author website. I enjoy doing this. One of my favourite tasks is setting up a slick looking Wordpress theme. LOL.

But I haven't found one that would fit my author website. The one that does is quite expensive. Around $400 a year!

On another note, it has been 27 days since I quit the job.

Feel really good about the decision. It was the perfect time for me to move on.

That is it for now!

Cheers!

aum

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Oct 30, 2019
Day 22

Was a low productivity day.

About two hours of work done.

Drafting has slowed down, as I am going deep with the topic.

It's amazing how deep the rabbit hole goes.

Amazon ads: I started running ads to my book, using automatic targeting. It's quite slow. But I am not bothered at this point, as I am just experimenting to see what happens.

It hasn't cost me a penny yet, while a few impressions have already been delivered.

That's all for today.

Peace...

aum

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Oct 30, 2019
Day 23

-2000 words added to draft.

-2 hours of gaining expertise on the book topic.

-My first paid Free Book promo scheduled. Idea is to be more visible in Amazon, get more readers, and pick some more reviews.

-Tweaked the business plan, where it has become quite clear that simply relying on Amazon and Book promos for consistent sales will not be the best idea.

I am going to learn to master SEO for book sales, just something that gets added to the list, when I get into the marketing month. Right now it is the publishing month :D

Overall a good day. Not much tired, so might move to non productive tasks like my author website :p

Cheers!

aum

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Oct 30, 2019
Day 24

Holiday! Well not what I intended, but just turned out that way.

That didn't stop me from working on the mindset side of things.

A few things that I learned today about the publishing business:

1. Mindset:

We (Self published authors) usually worry about how there is so much competition on Amazon, how there are millions of books, and how more people are pouring into self-publishing, making it appear like it is getting very competitive.

The insight I had was that, many will publish a book here and there, but only a small percent of those will stick around and make a name for themselves.

Most will disappear when they see, it's not as easy as hitting publish.

But for those who stick around, for those who work on the craft, for whom failing is not an option, will stick around long enough to have more than one book.

They will create quality work, they will do the best to make sure their work is seen, and not take no for an answer.

And these people, and their books, will see the light of the day. And perhaps that is what makes all the difference between authors that are being read, making money, and those that publish a book and say "man that's tough!" and quit!

Again, I am not trying to imply that those who quit are failures, they should probably be doing something else, because otherwise, they wouldn't quit.

So in a way, inspite of millions of books, you don't really have much competition! Because millions will quit. Only a few will stick around. And that is healthy amount of competition ;)

2. Enjoying the Journey

Writing books is in your hands, marketing to the best of your ability is in your hands. Results are not in your hands.

So there's no point focusing on the results, but just to enjoy the journey.

Do the work, and forget the rest!

That's it. So that was in a way my work of the day -- Getting in the right mindset.

Cheers!

aum

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Oct 30, 2019
Day 25

2k Words added to the draft.

That was it.

This month is crucial, I hit publish on 1st January 2020.

Cheers!

Xavier X

Gold Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
261%
Jan 1, 2016
These United States
Have you considered doing weekly updates, as opposed to daily updates?

That frees up more of your time to focus on your writing and whatever else is needed to actually move your progress needle. That way, each update is of more value to anyone following it, and is more compact and digestible. All the best!

aum

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Oct 30, 2019
Have you considered doing weekly updates, as opposed to daily updates?

That frees up more of your time to focus on your writing and whatever else is needed to actually move your progress needle. That way, each update is of more value to anyone following it, and is more compact and digestible. All the best!
I understand where you are coming from. I prefer to take a different approach than that though.

I want to capture the journey of becoming an entrepreneur in this thread. I want to capture it all, even the days when there's not much momentum, when things are slow, when it's boring.

When I post daily, some days I have longer posts, and some shorter. But each time I post, I am witnessing, while giving others who are interested a chance to see, how it isn't always a fancy world.

Weekly updates would mean a progress chart which will have to be a summary of the week. Mostly focused on results. I am somehow not comfortable just giving a short update of my wins and losses. That doesn't say anything about what happened in between all that.

And it is posts like yours that give me an opportunity to get clearer on whatever it is that I am doing :) So thanks for reaching out.

Cheers!

aum

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Oct 30, 2019
Day 26

Today the focus was to begin writing the book.

When I started out, inspite of having a good rough draft, I found that I had gone blank for a while.

It felt as if I did not know why I was writing the book at all. I couldn't believe I would feel this way, after having done hours of research on the topic.

But wasn't anything to worry, within few mins I knew what I wanted to cover, and got started.

Wrote two chapters, each a 1000 words.

These were the easiest two chapters I have ever written. The credit for which goes to the several hours of research I put into the topic.

I wanted to go on, but had other non business tasks to take care of.

So that was all for the day.

I am aiming at writing a minimum of 5000 words a day.

Since the book is intended to be 20,000 words, I should be done writing the first draft in 4 days.

After which I will need to rewrite, edit, and send for professional editing.

But I am pleased with the way things are going.

Lesson:

I wrote my first book when I was still doing a full time job, and it took me a year to get it done. Not because it was hard to write, but because I procrastinated a lot.

One of the biggest benefits of committing to your craft, of going pro, is that you learn to focus.

Even if you have managed to have a successful side gig with the job, the gig will take off only when it gets your undivided attention.

Cheers!

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
I am aiming at writing a minimum of 5000 words a day.

This is going to be very challenging over a long term unless it's just an experiment for the next few days. Be cautious not to burn out. Better write fewer words a day but consistently.

aum

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Oct 30, 2019
This is going to be very challenging over a long term unless it's just an experiment for the next few days. Be cautious not to burn out. Better write fewer words a day but consistently.
Yes, definitely not long term. This will be a short sprint to get the first draft of the book done.

Also, even though I am not a fan of dictating books, I am interested in learning to write with the Dragon speech to text software in the long run.

Thanks for pitching in.

Cheers!

aum

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Oct 30, 2019
Day 27 -- No writing done.

Day 28

2500 words done, the target was 5k.

I need to speed up, as the rewrite could take longer.

The other things that I am concerned about is, where to get quotes I can use freely.

I will try looking for some public domain quotes.

Last time I removed all the quotes from my book when I was told by the editor some may require permission to use.

Anyway, that is all for the day.

I am tired. But glad that got something done.

Cheers!

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
Last time I removed all the quotes from my book when I was told by the editor some may require permission to use.

Look into fair use. If it's a short quote (unless it's a song, a poem or another type of short content) there should be no issues.

aum

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Oct 30, 2019
Look into fair use. If it's a short quote (unless it's a song, a poem or another type of short content) there should be no issues.
Perfect. thanks!

aum

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Oct 30, 2019
Day 29

Quite a day! Began with feelings of insecurity over money.

A lot of self doubt showed up.

Something like "You got to be nuts to quit your job and try to make it as an author."

"You should try to secure your finances first. Go do freelancing, make some guaranteed money for your work."

Hmmm....all I did was closely watch as the drama unfolded.

But I did not allow that to get me off track.

Most of it was just head thrash. Nothing of value.

The only good that came from it, or perhaps was not directly related was when I reviewed the decision to use an autoresponder service that costs hundreds of dollars a year, vs. something that would cost me close to nothing to begin with.

That saved me money for sure.

It took around a couple of hours or more to get back to my senses from the head thrash.

And then other things needed my attention.

The only thing I accomplished today was to stay grounded during the storm.

Will rest and recover to get back to work tomorrow.

Cheers!

aum

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Oct 30, 2019
Day 30

Started the day with setting up the new autoresponder service -- Sendy, but it seemed to be taking forever.

I spent a few hours trying to configure it, but it did not work as intended.

Luckily I got a lifetime deal on AppSumo for Sendfox, which is working like charm, and enough for my needs as an author.

If you are looking for a decent alternative for an autoresponder service, you should check out Sendfox deal at AppSumo. It is owned by the same parent company as AppSumo.

Where I struggled with Sendy all day long, with Sendfox I was done setting up email and reconfiguring things in less than 30 mins.

That's it for the day, at least I am glad I had some positive ROI from all the effort.

Cheers.

aum

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Oct 30, 2019
Day 31 -- Not much done.

Day 32 -- 1000 words down, but not in the book section, this goes in the research.

I find that I keep jumping between topic research and writing.

Appears the idea of focusing on publishing a certain no. of books in a year is not the best approach.

Since my focus is to deliver the best in the product (book), I should not be rushing it just because I want to meet a deadline.

Once I publish the book, I want to be so pumped about it, that I don't have to convince myself every day to market it, but be totally excited about what I have to share.

So instead of going for a date like 1st January, I will keep it as Jan 2020.

Of course, there is no reason for it to take longer as far as writing it is concerned.

Secondly, I added a video for my gig on Fiverr. The new gig has not picked orders yet. Want to see if a boost in rankings will make a difference. It's a very competitive niche.

That is all for today.

Cheers!

aum

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Oct 30, 2019
Day 33 - Something unexpected came up. All day gone.

Day 34 - The keyboard stopped working! Spent half the day trying to fix, and another half trying to search a cheaper Mac keyboard.

I know it doesn't sound like fun at all.

Right from morning, felt a low ebb. Felt like I am losing track.

But I am well aware of the fact that it is all mind thrash.

Tomorrow is time to make up for it.

Oh, and also, the free book promo, which I actually paid for that is live today, appears to have tanked miserably.

It is funny, the last promo, I paid nothing to promote, just posted to free sites, and got over a 100 downloads. And today, it is just 1 so far.

Lesson learned: Money can buy attention, but not a following.

Secondly, and quite frankly, I don't think I am doing my best. But I am getting there.

That is all for today.

Cheers!

aum

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Oct 30, 2019
Day 35

Made my first income for the month, $20 from the Fiverr gig. (This is the old gig, not the new one.)

That took around an hour to fulfil.

1600 words added to the draft.

The Book promo that I had launched yesterday brought in 30 downloads.

Certainly a lot less in comparison to the free listings I had done earlier.

I will be launching another promo, for a different title - a short book, pretty soon.

Nobody has joined the mailing list yet, but now that I have a lifetime deal, I am not worried about the monthly fee anymore.

On another note, I will start posting a bi-weekly summary of the progress done, so those who prefer not to read the daily posts, can just watch out for the summary post.

That is all for the day!

More writing to be done tomorrow.

Cheers!

aum

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Oct 30, 2019
Day 36 -- Wrote about 500 words. Took the rest of the day off.

Day 37

3000 words added to the draft.

The book right now stands at around 9000 words.

I aim to keep going until I feel I have said enough.

Ideally 20k words or more.

After this comes the rewrite, which should add or erase some of what I've written.

I don't think I've written 3k words in a day before, so it was quite a ride, and sure is tiring.

Had fun!

Cheers!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!