The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Any BJJ folks on here?

Wiggly0607

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 1, 2013
Ohio
I looked but didn't see any threads on here about folks learning jiu jitsu/bjj so I thought I'd start one.

I've been an athlete my entire life, and took up martial arts in college (Aikido). Loved learning it, but something was missing...(it's an entirely defensive martial art, and an archaic one, also, in terms of self-defense).

Then I got married...and stopped doing martial arts while we raised two boys together.

Then...I got divorced 8 years ago. Toughest time of my life, even though I knew it was the right move.

So I needed something to devote my physical energy to again, and this time I chose a different martial art: muay thai. LOVED it. I chose it because it is the most offensive of the martial arts, as opposed to my previous aikido training.

Then, last June, my gym (which was only for old school muay thai) up and CLOSED on two weeks notice. After 7 years there training.

I felt like I did when I found out my ex had cheated on me again. What would I do now? Where would I go? I knew there were other gyms, but I was loyal to mine, and it had helped save me post-divorce. AND, I had brought my boys there, and they had trained for 5-6 years. Where would we all go?

So in late summer/Fall 2018 I found a new gym that taught muay thai, grappling, AND bjj. I started training there, and learned that I could take up bjj now also if I wanted, since my membership covered everything.

So this past January I decided to dedicate myself to learning bjj.

If you've done the same thing, you know how overwhelming it can be. I used to make fun of bjj, especially while watching UFC, thinking it was lame, but boy was I wrong, and I can see the allure of training. It's such a chess match, and there are so many battles that are fought in your mind every time you train. The satisfaction I get from simply surviving and not getting tapped by more experienced folks is hard to describe, and it has helped me tremendously with dealing with business stress, etc.

If you have thought about doing bjj, DO IT. The initial training is scary-you get thrown to the wolves, but you come out on the other side stronger, more confident, and healthier.

So Im 45 years old, about to be 46 in a couple of months, and I've now decided that my next goal will be to compete. I'm a white belt working my way up, but I don't care about the stripes, I care about the mastery. Stripes will eventually come, I just want to master myself and this craft.

I've also enrolled my boys, and am working on my wife (I remarried four years ago) too, and I have a 3 year old daughter who will certainly do it, too, soon!

Would love to connect/hear your stories as well. I'm sure there are very similar stories on here!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
I looked but didn't see any threads on here about folks learning jiu jitsu/bjj so I thought I'd start one.

I've been an athlete my entire life, and took up martial arts in college (Aikido). Loved learning it, but something was missing...(it's an entirely defensive martial art, and an archaic one, also, in terms of self-defense).

Then I got married...and stopped doing martial arts while we raised two boys together.

Then...I got divorced 8 years ago. Toughest time of my life, even though I knew it was the right move.

So I needed something to devote my physical energy to again, and this time I chose a different martial art: muay thai. LOVED it. I chose it because it is the most offensive of the martial arts, as opposed to my previous aikido training.

Then, last June, my gym (which was only for old school muay thai) up and CLOSED on two weeks notice. After 7 years there training.

I felt like I did when I found out my ex had cheated on me again. What would I do now? Where would I go? I knew there were other gyms, but I was loyal to mine, and it had helped save me post-divorce. AND, I had brought my boys there, and they had trained for 5-6 years. Where would we all go?

So in late summer/Fall 2018 I found a new gym that taught muay thai, grappling, AND bjj. I started training there, and learned that I could take up bjj now also if I wanted, since my membership covered everything.

If you've done the same thing, you know how overwhelming it can be. I used to make fun of bjj, especially while watching UFC, thinking it was lame, but boy was I wrong, and I can see the allure of training. It's such a chess match, and there are so many battles that are fought in your mind every time you train. The satisfaction I get from simply surviving and not getting tapped by more experienced folks is hard to describe, and it has helped me tremendously with dealing with business stress, etc.

If you have thought about doing bjj, DO IT. The initial training is scary-you get thrown to the wolves, but you come out on the other side stronger, more confident, and healthier.

So Im 45 years old, about to be 46 in a couple of months, and I've now decided that my next goal will be to compete. I'm a white belt working my way up, but I don't care about the stripes, I care about the mastery. Stripes will eventually come, I just want to master myself and this craft.

I've also enrolled my boys, and am working on my wife (I remarried four years ago) too, and I have a 3 year old daughter who will certainly do it, too, soon!

Would love to connect/hear your stories as well. I'm sure there are very similar stories on here!

I am addicted to BJJ I had a roll a couple of nights ago. Get used to losing no Matter your skill level, much like chess, but harder. You can't just roll either you gotta think, stay a few moves ahead, make them think you go right when your going left etc etc.

Make yourself look weak when your the strongest, make yourself look the strongest when your weak to set up attacks.

Pretend they got you when they don't and set them up.

TonyStark

I'm not dead yet
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Jul 20, 2015
Austin, Texas
Yes. Purple belt here.

I started when I was 15, competed in BJJ tournaments, Muay Thai smokers, golden gloves, and amateur MMA competitions.

43526414_1085005865012827_8310670080337772544_n.jpg 1402454_268635833316505_3117716009699715787_o.jpg 1501688_268636193316469_1734492116020557419_n.jpg 4838_1099256531037_2173853_n.jpg 14947601_659495320897219_3097735102032842988_n-3.jpg 4838_1099256851045_4067158_n-2.jpg
45390_102826219776584_1498471_n-3.jpg

I’ve made some lifelong friends along the way. Most of them work at bars now. :rofl:

Jk, there's others in real estate, some at Dell, others own restaurants, etc.

Last edited:

business_man

In Love With Marketing
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
157%
Nov 25, 2014
Hey, greetings from the fellow blue belt and vice-champion of Baltic states in my division :) congrats of choosing this route! :)

Tommo

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Jan 21, 2018
Perth Australia

We have a few things in common.
I started BJJ in 1997 when I moved to Perth aged 43. Trained for 7 years with an academy that kept moving around, the coach had money handling issues but myself and some other guys who lived close together did a lot of MMA training weekends and I was the fittest i had ever been as a 50 year old guy.
I gave it all away when bad elements entered the scene and it wasn't about defence so much.
I do not miss it at all although the guys I started out with were great, Butch,Nick,Jason and Taff.
Some lessons learnt stay with you however.

Wiggly0607

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 1, 2013
Ohio
Yes. Purple belt here.

I started when I was 15, competed in BJJ tournaments, Muay Thai smokers, golden gloves, and amateur MMA competitions.

View attachment 24233 View attachment 24234 View attachment 24235 View attachment 24236 View attachment 24237 View attachment 24238

I’ve made some lifelong friends along the way. Most of them work at bars now. :rofl:

Another muay thai guy here, too! nice!

Wiggly0607

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 1, 2013
Ohio

Wiggly0607

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 1, 2013
Ohio
Another thing I'm noticing about the link between life success and bjj: a concept called "distress tolerance." Or, the ability to deal with discomfort/pain/failure.

One of the biggest takeaways from bjj for me is working through those moments where your instinctual reaction is to panic, or give up. In bjj you can't do that, or you'd never be successful. You need to push yourself, not to an extreme, but to a place in your mind where you tell yourself, "this is scary, but I'm going to relax and try and work my way out of it." More often than not, it helps me do that.

I see it also in a lot of my work with top athletes and with regular folks. Most people get anxious/panic at the first sign of serious distress (in their business ventures they give up, change course quickly, and they do the same in relationships, competition in sports, etc)

Anyone else notice that?

Plaza Fury

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
246%
Mar 17, 2019
I love BJJ even though I prefer striking as a boxer. I've trained in Ju Jitsu for less than two years. I only started because my friends wanted to improve their striking for their fights. I was the only boxer hanging around Ju Jitsu guys. So I helped them improve their striking and they helped me with the fundamentals of BJJ. Unlike any other fighting style(maybe Judo because of weight distribution. My goal is to practice Judo this year.) A lot of pain and sweat is required to even be "OK" in this sport. To this day, I still have pain in my joints. I practiced Aikido in college also. But I try to use those same principals that I've developed while training in my every day life. BJJ is truly like playing chess. Having muscles is not an advantage. I've seen small guys put heavy set guys into submission. It's all about skill and PATIENCE...and people tend to call UFC fighters that wrestle a lot boring. But viewers want events(THE K.O.'s) and not realizing the process and hard work it takes to get that.

D

Deleted50669

I transitioned from track and field to boxing after college, but I have given bjj a whirl. As a tall, lanky guy it was rough to say the least. It was so easy for opponents to get leverage, especially since I was constantly out of position. I respect the folks who can progress through bjj and master the ground game.

Wiggly0607

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 1, 2013
Ohio
I love BJJ even though I prefer striking as a boxer. I've trained in Ju Jitsu for less than two years. I only started because my friends wanted to improve their striking for their fights. I was the only boxer hanging around Ju Jitsu guys. So I helped them improve their striking and they helped me with the fundamentals of BJJ. Unlike any other fighting style(maybe Judo because of weight distribution. My goal is to practice Judo this year.) A lot of pain and sweat is required to even be "OK" in this sport. To this day, I still have pain in my joints. I practiced Aikido in college also. But I try to use those same principals that I've developed while training in my every day life. BJJ is truly like playing chess. Having muscles is not an advantage. I've seen small guys put heavy set guys into submission. It's all about skill and PATIENCE...and people tend to call UFC fighters that wrestle a lot boring. But viewers want events(THE K.O.'s) and not realizing the process and hard work it takes to get that.

I agree completely about PATIENCE. Patience with process, with results, with promotions, with partners, and with my own head.

Wiggly0607

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 1, 2013
Ohio
I transitioned from track and field to boxing after college, but I have given bjj a whirl. As a tall, lanky guy it was rough to say the least. It was so easy for opponents to get leverage, especially since I was constantly out of position. I respect the folks who can progress through bjj and master the ground game.

Im discovering that tall and lanky can be a benefit too. Just gotta use what we have!

Plaza Fury

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
246%
Mar 17, 2019
Another thing I'm noticing about the link between life success and bjj: a concept called "distress tolerance." Or, the ability to deal with discomfort/pain/failure.

One of the biggest takeaways from bjj for me is working through those moments where your instinctual reaction is to panic, or give up. In bjj you can't do that, or you'd never be successful. You need to push yourself, not to an extreme, but to a place in your mind where you tell yourself, "this is scary, but I'm going to relax and try and work my way out of it." More often than not, it helps me do that.

I see it also in a lot of my work with top athletes and with regular folks. Most people get anxious/panic at the first sign of serious distress (in their business ventures they give up, change course quickly, and they do the same in relationships, competition in sports, etc)

Anyone else notice that?

Yup, in order to conquer this life one has to be able to cope with the discomfort/pain/failure that life gives. I'm soon to be a ninja at this. Example, my mother died(only parent)...I focused on making music and leaving a legacy. I didn't go off on a crazy rant and started getting liposuction done like KanYe West. I think it's because of continous tramatic events before her death that lead to me realizing the world doesn't care if you're down..."When it rains it pours." But it's all about how you bounced back. The scariest moments in my life will be what defines me as a man. Lately, I've been trying to activate my "Flow State" of mind like a light switch. It's like meditating subconsciously while completing the task at hand.

Wiggly0607

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 1, 2013
Ohio
Yup, in order to conquer this life one has to be able to cope with the discomfort/pain/failure that life gives. I'm soon to be a ninja at this. Example, my mother died(only parent)...I focused on making music and leaving a legacy. I didn't go off on a crazy rant and started getting liposuction done like KanYe West. I think it's because of continous tramatic events before her death that lead to me realizing the world doesn't care if you're down..."When it rains it pours." But it's all about how you bounced back. The scariest moments in my life will be what defines me as a man. Lately, I've been trying to activate my "Flow State" of mind like a light switch. It's like meditating subconsciously while completing the task at hand.

Sorry to hear about your mom. I've also learned (and I think it is an important lesson for everyone) that, although the world is tough and unfair, it also offers us opportunities. Like you, I've learned that we can feel sorry for ourselves and sulk, or we can simply stand up and keep going every time we get knocked down.

I don't know about you, but my favorite trait about myself is my bravery. When I get scared, I still do what needs to be done, even if Im sad/terrified/sharting myself, etc.

Plaza Fury

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
246%
Mar 17, 2019
Sorry to hear about your mom. I've also learned (and I think it is an important lesson for everyone) that, although the world is tough and unfair, it also offers us opportunities. Like you, I've learned that we can feel sorry for ourselves and sulk, or we can simply stand up and keep going every time we get knocked down.

I don't know about you, but my favorite trait about myself is my bravery. When I get scared, I still do what needs to be done, even if Im sad/terrified/sharting myself, etc.

Thank you. I'm turning lemons into lemonade each day. I recently purchased a book for $1 named "AntiFragile" by Nassim Nicholas Taleb. Hardcover too. Probably the best $1 I've ever spent in my entire life. But it speaks on benefiting from discomfort, chaos...etc. Very interesting read. You should read it sometime when you get a chance to.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Yes. Purple belt here.

View attachment 24233 View attachment 24234 View attachment 24235 View attachment 24236 View attachment 24237 View attachment 24238

Epic post - thanks for sharing.

JordanK

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
295%
Feb 17, 2014
Ireland
Only been training BJJ since about June last year, not as consistently as I would have wanted but I'm getting there. I didn't really realize how far I had come in those few months until I got randomly attacked by a drunk dude in a bar just before Christmas. Spotted the sucker punch coming a few seconds before it landed, managed to evade it then closed the distance between myself and the attacker to stop the punches while eventually executing a take down which stunned him and allowed me time/space to get out of the situation safely. The club bouncers kicked the guy out shortly after but it was only when I went to get a drink that I noticed adrenaline hadn't even kicked in but I had entered a flow state during the confrontation. At the time it just felt like I was on the mat grappling with my buddies, whereas typically before in dangerous situations it would have been an instant fight/flight panic which can sometimes be the wrong thing to do.

I'm adding Muay Thai to my weekly routine from tomorrow. Been working in a nightclub recently and a few of the staff train together at one of the local clubs. I love BJJ and it's defensive qualities but it really doesn't have a good response to multiple attackers which can be common in street assaults etc...

EDIT: For anyone new to BJJ be extremely cautious in taking a fight to the floor in a street/club scenario. It leaves you open to attack from third parties and as always be vigilant that attackers may be carrying weapons or in club situations where bottles etc can be used against you. The best way to win a fight is to avoid getting in one in the first place.

Ninjakid

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jun 23, 2014
Buddy Guy Eh
Started BJJ last year. I'm almost always the lightest person at the gym, so everything is like an uphill battle. IT took me a few months of getting my a$$ kicked before I could submit someone in a roll.

I was surprised at the learning curb. I had about 15 years of Taekwondo experience and a little bit of kickboxing, and none of that translates into understanding BJJ. I got a ton of respect for the art because it's you can theoretically do anything to an opponent from disarm them to outright kill.

journeyman

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Apr 18, 2017
United States
Yes! Went to a class in January and even though I got injured by a takedown, I loved it.
I now train consistently with a blue belt friend and in a few months when I move near a proper gym I will start regular classes.

Except for all the physical and mental benefits, you also get the calmness of switching your thoughts off for that hour while you train. I think of it as meditation 2.0

Primeperiwinkle

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Nov 30, 2018
Did it for six months back when I was swimming in money, about a year ago, now that I’m broke.. not so much.

It IS like chess. First sport I’ve ever done where I instantaneously fell in love.

It’s on my list of things to do right after I switch careers successfully. BJJ is humbling, oh so humbling, but it gave me SO much more confidence than I had ever had. Plus, everybody at the gym was cool af.

I miss it kinda horribly.. sigh.. but I love hearing about ppl finding it for the first time.

Wiggly0607

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 1, 2013
Ohio
Did it for six months back when I was swimming in money, about a year ago, now that I’m broke.. not so much.

It IS like chess. First sport I’ve ever done where I instantaneously fell in love.

It’s on my list of things to do right after I switch careers successfully. BJJ is humbling, oh so humbling, but it gave me SO much more confidence than I had ever had. Plus, everybody at the gym was cool af.

I miss it kinda horribly.. sigh.. but I love hearing about ppl finding it for the first time.

Maybe there is a way you can prioritize it and get into it again? It seems like you miss all the benefits (and I agree, meeting people that are cool and humble is a great benefit of it also) and how good it made you feel

Primeperiwinkle

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Nov 30, 2018
Maybe there is a way you can prioritize it and get into it again? It seems like you miss all the benefits (and I agree, meeting people that are cool and humble is a great benefit of it also) and how good it made you feel

I absolutely could if I prioritized it but my biggest fear is getting hurt and not being able to have an income. I work with my hands. By switching careers I won’t have to worry about that but.. no excuses. It’s just not the highest thing on my priority list at the moment.

But every time somebody mentions it, I’m motivated more. You talking about it helps to push me forward in my goals because I remember how much I loved it.

Siddhartha

Pleasure Operator
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
135%
Mar 30, 2019
I've been doing BJJ for approximately a year, it's like experiencing literal self-evolution.
Getting used to pain and uncomfortable situations also pays dividends when it comes to mental fortitude, mindfulness, and the calm-type of detachment. I recommend it to everyone I can.

Wiggly0607

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 1, 2013
Ohio
I've been doing BJJ for approximately a year, it's like experiencing literal self-evolution.
Getting used to pain and uncomfortable situations also pays dividends when it comes to mental fortitude, mindfulness, and the calm-type of detachment. I recommend it to everyone I can.

Yes, agree completely

Wiggly0607

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 1, 2013
Ohio
I absolutely could if I prioritized it but my biggest fear is getting hurt and not being able to have an income. I work with my hands. By switching careers I won’t have to worry about that but.. no excuses. It’s just not the highest thing on my priority list at the moment.

But every time somebody mentions it, I’m motivated more. You talking about it helps to push me forward in my goals because I remember how much I loved it.

I understand not wanting to get hurt, but there are no guarantees you don't get hurt in other ways outside the gym either. And, if you fastlane your life maybe working with your hands will become irrelevant!

The Abundant Man

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jul 3, 2018
I understand not wanting to get hurt, but there are no guarantees you don't get hurt in other ways outside the gym either. And, if you fastlane your life maybe working with your hands will become irrelevant!
"I don't wanna die without any scars."-Fight Club

The Abundant Man

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jul 3, 2018
I love the mirror scene in John Wick 2.

John is walking through the halls. A security guard pops out of nowhere.

John hits him with his karate punches to the chest. They start going into the clinch and grappling against each other.

They slam on the floor.

John pulls guard. The bad guy postures up so John can't get the full guard or do anything. So he pulls a gun of the guys back pocket and shoots him in the head.

Longinus

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
441%
Aug 28, 2014
Poland / Belgium
Interesting to see how many forum members are into BJJ. I started myself a couple of months ago. I'm one of the heavier and physically stronger members of the club now and this is both a blessing and a curse. A blessing because you can put more pressure sometimes and a curse because you rely more on strength and get tired quickly.

Training about 3-4 times a week. It's very addictive.

BONUS: I don't want cauliflower ears, but this protection really looks dorky. Somebody please invent some cool looking ear protection and you'll have my money.

Wiggly0607

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 1, 2013
Ohio
Interesting to see how many forum members are into BJJ. I started myself a couple of months ago. I'm one of the heavier and physically stronger members of the club now and this is both a blessing and a curse. A blessing because you can put more pressure sometimes and a curse because you rely more on strength and get tired quickly.

BONUS: I don't want cauliflower ears, but this protection really looks dorky. Somebody please invent some cool looking ear protection and you'll have my money.

I roll with a guy who is legit 300 lbs, huge dude (and I'm 205, but it feels inadequate when Im with him) and I spend most of my time just trying to breathe as he crushes his weight into me. He always seems to find his way to me, in a room full of 30 other people. When I survive his weight, I'm happy.

Then I think of Ice Cube's lyrics: "Today was a good day!"

Primeperiwinkle

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Nov 30, 2018

Ok I’m only going to say this once.

Cauliflower ears are sexy!!

Also, you just have to press out any swelling after you roll if you get hit there and you won’t get it.

The dorky ear muffs are gay.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.